Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Familiar Sharing- Handing out my dupes
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52
@Nycroshears
May I claim the Tricolor Yapper?
@Nycroshears
May I claim the Tricolor Yapper?
Hello @Nycroshears! May I have the Golden Porpoise, Moss-Covered Golem, Luna Mith, Frostbite Dryad, Longneck Hunter, and Travelling Garden? [item=Golden Porpoise][item=Moss-Covered Golem] [item=Luna Mith][item=Frostbite Dryad][item=Longneck Hunter][item=Travelling Garden]
Hello @Nycroshears!

May I have the Golden Porpoise, Moss-Covered Golem, Luna Mith, Frostbite Dryad, Longneck Hunter, and Travelling Garden?

Golden Porpoise Moss-Covered Golem Luna Mith Frostbite Dryad Longneck Hunter Travelling Garden
@NycroShears Hello! May i have rosaline strangler and fungi sage? And pls send me a 2 way CR so i can donate some fams for you :>
@NycroShears Hello! May i have rosaline strangler and fungi sage? And pls send me a 2 way CR so i can donate some fams for you :>
Hello @Nycroshears!

May I have Maned Cerdae, and be put on the pinglist for the Rosaline Stangler?
Hello @Nycroshears!

May I have Maned Cerdae, and be put on the pinglist for the Rosaline Stangler?
Hello @Nycroshears!!! Hope you're doing well!!!

I'd like to trade the harvest hardshell for a familiar not on your list!!! :D
Hello @Nycroshears!!! Hope you're doing well!!!

I'd like to trade the harvest hardshell for a familiar not on your list!!! :D
Xjw0MAJ.gif •Wishlist
•Familiar Swap
•Adopt A Kitten
{Public | Nature Only}
Hello @Nycroshears! May I have the poultrygeist? [item=poultrygeist]
Hello @Nycroshears!

May I have the poultrygeist?

Poultrygeist
Hi @Nycroshears!
I'd like to trade the budwing morpho please :D
Hi @Nycroshears!
I'd like to trade the budwing morpho please :D
Xjw0MAJ.gif •Wishlist
•Familiar Swap
•Adopt A Kitten
{Public | Nature Only}
Hello @Nycroshears! May I be put on the pinglist for the Cherry blossom caterpillar familiar? [item=cherry blossom caterpillar]
Hello @Nycroshears! May I be put on the pinglist for the Cherry blossom caterpillar familiar?

Cherry Blossom Caterpillar
@Nycroshears May i have your chipskink? Gonna send back some fams as usual too :>
@Nycroshears May i have your chipskink? Gonna send back some fams as usual too :>
@NycroShears

Hi.

May I have the familiars Frostbite Dryad, Kelp Tender, Mith Bruiser, White Rot Deer, Terra Tortoise, Deadwood Strangler, Black Wolf, Creeping Tendril, Venomtooth Pilco, Ruffletail Tadhop, if they're still available? (:

@NycroShears

Hi.

May I have the familiars Frostbite Dryad, Kelp Tender, Mith Bruiser, White Rot Deer, Terra Tortoise, Deadwood Strangler, Black Wolf, Creeping Tendril, Venomtooth Pilco, Ruffletail Tadhop, if they're still available? (:

1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 51 52