Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Pinglist open!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][u]I am [b]Offline[/b][/u] Currently, I'm to the point where I have most of the new NotN stuff and I'v narrowed it down to gem marketplace apparel. So, the only things I can really trade for that stuff are chests or eggs! You can ask to be put on the pinglist for more eggs (noc or other) in the future! I also have a pinglist for noc breed scrolls! Pinglist for eggs: @commoncomitatus @Whirlwish @Kunikida @Netherlands @COparade Pinglist for breed scrolls: @commoncomitatus @BananicornKate ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b][color=blue]This is a first come, first serve basis in terms of offers![/color][/b] [/center] [b]HAVE:[/b] [item=breed change: nocturne]x0 [item=unhatched nocturne egg]x0 [b]WANT:[/b] [item=strange chest] [item=gossamer flame candles][item=gossamer flame cloak][item=gossamer flame wing ribbon] [item=spectral fuchsia ghastcrown][item=spectral fuchsia pendants][item=spectral fuchsia clawrings][item=spectral fuchsia forejewels] [item=fiendflesh armet][item=fiendflesh spikescarf][item=fiendflesh flightshroud][item=fiendflesh tasset][item=fiendflesh grimplate][item=fiendflesh tailspine][item=fiendflesh hindcallouses][item=fiendflesh forecallouses] [item=vista: eye see you][item=vista: dreary dirge][item=vista: vigorous goblet][item=vista: tinkered clock] [item=scene: strange chests]
I am Offline

Currently, I'm to the point where I have most of the new NotN stuff and I'v narrowed it down to gem marketplace apparel. So, the only things I can really trade for that stuff are chests or eggs! You can ask to be put on the pinglist for more eggs (noc or other) in the future! I also have a pinglist for noc breed scrolls!

Pinglist for eggs:
@commoncomitatus
@Whirlwish
@Kunikida
@Netherlands
@COparade

Pinglist for breed scrolls:
@commoncomitatus
@BananicornKate

This is a first come, first serve basis in terms of offers!

HAVE:

Breed Change: Nocturne x0

Unhatched Nocturne Egg x0

WANT:
Strange Chest

Gossamer Flame Candles Gossamer Flame Cloak Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon
Spectral Fuchsia Ghastcrown Spectral Fuchsia Pendants Spectral Fuchsia Clawrings Spectral Fuchsia Forejewels
Fiendflesh Armet Fiendflesh Spikescarf Fiendflesh Flightshroud Fiendflesh Tasset Fiendflesh Grimplate Fiendflesh Tailspine Fiendflesh Hindcallouses Fiendflesh Forecallouses

Vista: Eye See You Vista: Dreary Dirge Vista: Vigorous Goblet Vista: Tinkered Clock

Scene: Strange Chests
1a8ea942-b034-11e9-9106-219bde4ed4be.gifdt Rosy-Lake-Cormorant.png
@commoncomitatus
I moved my sales to a new post
@commoncomitatus
I moved my sales to a new post
@TheTawnydragon Thanks for the heads up! How many chests for the shadow egg?
@TheTawnydragon Thanks for the heads up! How many chests for the shadow egg?
DSfRuAQ.png
@TheTawnydragon

I'm interested in your eggs, how many strange chests would you take for both?
@TheTawnydragon

I'm interested in your eggs, how many strange chests would you take for both?
@TheTawnydragon

I've been trying to get a nocturne egg for a while, how many strange chests would you like for it?
@TheTawnydragon

I've been trying to get a nocturne egg for a while, how many strange chests would you like for it?

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
@TheTawnyDragon

How many chests for the gossamer flame candles?
@TheTawnyDragon

How many chests for the gossamer flame candles?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@commoncomitatus Currently the LAH value puts chests for a shadow egg at 11, but I'll take 9 chests for the shadow egg!

@Auraea I've sold the shadow egg already, but I take 7 chests for nocturne eggs!

@BananicornKate I already am offering the eggs to the users above, but if they don't respond, I will do 9 chests for the shadow egg and 7 for the nocturne egg. WOuld you like to be put on the pinglist for future eggs?

@Neraida I don't have the gossamer flame candles that's just my wishlist
@commoncomitatus Currently the LAH value puts chests for a shadow egg at 11, but I'll take 9 chests for the shadow egg!

@Auraea I've sold the shadow egg already, but I take 7 chests for nocturne eggs!

@BananicornKate I already am offering the eggs to the users above, but if they don't respond, I will do 9 chests for the shadow egg and 7 for the nocturne egg. WOuld you like to be put on the pinglist for future eggs?

@Neraida I don't have the gossamer flame candles that's just my wishlist
@TheTawnyDragon

Oh, my bad. I can give 7 eggs for the nocturne egg?
@TheTawnyDragon

Oh, my bad. I can give 7 eggs for the nocturne egg?
candle.gif
Neraida, FR +3
• Make sure to ping me, I don't subscribe to threads
• Feel free to PM me about anything
• On the lookout for Accent: Many Eyes Shadow

@Neraida I'm sorry but someone already got it! Would you like to be put on the pinglist?
@Neraida I'm sorry but someone already got it! Would you like to be put on the pinglist?
@TheTawnydragon
Yes, I would love to be on the pinglist, thank you!
@TheTawnydragon
Yes, I would love to be on the pinglist, thank you!

I get too many pings, please PM if you ping and I don’t respond
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8