Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Reading the Waves Tarot Shop
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/UxHABTk.jpg[/img][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15191303] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/151914/15191303_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][font=Freestyle Script][size=7][u]Tarot[/u][/size][/font][/center] [b][u]1 Card Reading:[/u][/b] A question/answer sort of thing. Any question works, but it's best if you keep it down to something than can be answered by a single card. [u]Price: 5kt.[/u] [b][u]3 & 4 Card Readings:[/u][/b] There's a lot of ways this can go. Options below. [u]All card readings in this section are 11kt.[/u] [i]Past, Present, Future: I'll ask the cards about something that happened in the past, what you should be aware of in the present, and what you should be looking for in the future.[/i] [i]Situation, What to do, What not to do: Something about the situation you are in, the challenge before you, some advice from the cards about it, and a potential outcome.[/i] [i]The opportunities before you, encouragement towards one, and the challenges of another: What lies before you, which one the cards think you should take, and the difficulties behind another path.[/i] [i]Calm Down: What you're currently stressed about, how to calm down, how to prevent melting down, and something good that will come from the situation.[/i] [b][u]+5 Card Spreads:[/u][/b] [b]Universe Spread:[/b] Inspired by the Homestuck Godtiers, this 12-card spread is an analysis of the path before you. The things within your control, the things outside of it, the resources available to you, how you are working towards a goal, and so on. [u]Price: 30kt.[/u] [b]Creativity Spread:[/b] For insight into one's creative abilities and how to improve. Current state, what inspires you, etc. [u]Price: 20kt.[/u] [center][font=Freestyle Script][size=7][u]Pendulum[/u][/size][/font][/center] Pendulum divination entails swinging something (I use an amethyst on a chain) while asking a question. The direction the pendulum settles on swinging in indicates an answer. As a result it's only reliable for yes or no questions, unless you have a specific set of answers that you need the pendulum to choose from. [b]Yes or No Question:[/b] I'll ask the pendulum, and the answer can be returned as either Yes, No, Don't Want to Answer, or Maybe. (Don't want to answer exists because pendulums and the workings of the universe are frequently fickle things.) [u]Price: 5kt.[/u] [b]Specific Outcomes:[/b] You provide a set of specific outcomes that you want the pendulum to choose from. Example: Visit Florida, visit Maine, or visit Pennsylvania. [u]Price: 7kt.[/u] [center][font=Freestyle Script][size=7][u]Rules, Disclaimer, Exchange Rate, & Order Form[/u][/size][/font][/center] [b][u]Rules:[/b][/u] Be polite, please deliver payment promptly, and kindly consider that I am only the messenger for the cards and can only tell you what they tell me. [b][u]Disclaimer:[/b][/u] [quote]Please take these readings with a grain of salt. I can only provide one interpretation, and I do not pretend to know what the actual future holds, only possibilities. [/quote] [b][u]Exchange Rate:[/b][/u] 800t = 1g 600t = 1 Giant Sand Dollar [b][u]Order Form:[/b][/u] [quote]@Aquacoral Username: Reading: Question: Notes/Background:[/quote] [b]You must ping me, otherwise there is a high chance I will not see your request.[/b]
UxHABTk.jpg

Tarot
1 Card Reading: A question/answer sort of thing. Any question works, but it's best if you keep it down to something than can be answered by a single card. Price: 5kt.

3 & 4 Card Readings: There's a lot of ways this can go. Options below. All card readings in this section are 11kt.

Past, Present, Future: I'll ask the cards about something that happened in the past, what you should be aware of in the present, and what you should be looking for in the future.

Situation, What to do, What not to do: Something about the situation you are in, the challenge before you, some advice from the cards about it, and a potential outcome.

The opportunities before you, encouragement towards one, and the challenges of another: What lies before you, which one the cards think you should take, and the difficulties behind another path.

Calm Down: What you're currently stressed about, how to calm down, how to prevent melting down, and something good that will come from the situation.

+5 Card Spreads:

Universe Spread: Inspired by the Homestuck Godtiers, this 12-card spread is an analysis of the path before you. The things within your control, the things outside of it, the resources available to you, how you are working towards a goal, and so on. Price: 30kt.

Creativity Spread: For insight into one's creative abilities and how to improve. Current state, what inspires you, etc. Price: 20kt.

Pendulum

Pendulum divination entails swinging something (I use an amethyst on a chain) while asking a question. The direction the pendulum settles on swinging in indicates an answer. As a result it's only reliable for yes or no questions, unless you have a specific set of answers that you need the pendulum to choose from.

Yes or No Question: I'll ask the pendulum, and the answer can be returned as either Yes, No, Don't Want to Answer, or Maybe. (Don't want to answer exists because pendulums and the workings of the universe are frequently fickle things.) Price: 5kt.

Specific Outcomes: You provide a set of specific outcomes that you want the pendulum to choose from. Example: Visit Florida, visit Maine, or visit Pennsylvania. Price: 7kt.

Rules, Disclaimer, Exchange Rate, & Order Form

Rules:
Be polite, please deliver payment promptly, and kindly consider that I am only the messenger for the cards and can only tell you what they tell me.

Disclaimer:
Quote:
Please take these readings with a grain of salt. I can only provide one interpretation, and I do not pretend to know what the actual future holds, only possibilities.

Exchange Rate:
800t = 1g
600t = 1 Giant Sand Dollar

Order Form:
Quote:
@Aquacoral

Username:
Reading:
Question:
Notes/Background:
You must ping me, otherwise there is a high chance I will not see your request.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral

Hello! I wish to order a reading, but firstly, I'd like to inquire as to what you mean by Notes/Background. It's probably quite obvious, but I often cannot figure out what such things mean ^^;
@Aquacoral

Hello! I wish to order a reading, but firstly, I'd like to inquire as to what you mean by Notes/Background. It's probably quite obvious, but I often cannot figure out what such things mean ^^;
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png
@xBlackheartx
No worries! It’s a placeholder on the form for any context you might have about your question- such as, if you were asking for advice on your relationship with a friend, you might explain that you had a falling out, or that you’ve grown apart and want to reconnect. Stuff like that.
@xBlackheartx
No worries! It’s a placeholder on the form for any context you might have about your question- such as, if you were asking for advice on your relationship with a friend, you might explain that you had a falling out, or that you’ve grown apart and want to reconnect. Stuff like that.
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
@Aquacoral

Username: xBlackheartx
Reading: Past, Present, Future

(If I need to add a question for this spread, I will! I wasn't sure if a question was required for this one ^^;)
@Aquacoral

Username: xBlackheartx
Reading: Past, Present, Future

(If I need to add a question for this spread, I will! I wasn't sure if a question was required for this one ^^;)
06xk8gV.png6YtLZau.png
1vAtYxM.pngw9bDUNq.png
tyEuRXe.pngFvSLVNv.png