Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Level 26 Cauldron
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@klee
Hello! Since the level cap has been increased to level 26, I have opened my cauldron again! Currently Festival reservations are still closed, but regular brewing is open.
@klee
Hello! Since the level cap has been increased to level 26, I have opened my cauldron again! Currently Festival reservations are still closed, but regular brewing is open.
@SpaceSnakes Awesome XD I'll send two orders via PM! XD
@SpaceSnakes Awesome XD I'll send two orders via PM! XD
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@SpaceSnakes

I want to rent out your Cauldron to brew the new Rainbow Starsilk apparel, though im unsure what material goes into making them. If you could let me know that would be great and i can see what pieces i have the materials on hand for
@SpaceSnakes

I want to rent out your Cauldron to brew the new Rainbow Starsilk apparel, though im unsure what material goes into making them. If you could let me know that would be great and i can see what pieces i have the materials on hand for
snowsquall_floracat.png♥We are the cat♥velvet_floracat.png
@Supernatural191
Hello friend! I've updated my recipe page to include the Starsilks :)
@Supernatural191
Hello friend! I've updated my recipe page to include the Starsilks :)
@SpaceSnakes

Alright alright, so if i can i wanna brew the Cloak and Scarf for now ^^. Would you like me to send the stuff now or wait till your previous order is done?
@SpaceSnakes

Alright alright, so if i can i wanna brew the Cloak and Scarf for now ^^. Would you like me to send the stuff now or wait till your previous order is done?
@Supernatural191
You can go ahead and send them now if you'd like!
This order will be done soon
@Supernatural191
You can go ahead and send them now if you'd like!
This order will be done soon
Bump
Bump
@SpaceSnakes

Back again, if i may i would like to brew the Circlets, Earnings, and Shawl of the Rainbow Starsilk. Let me know when im good to send the materials
@SpaceSnakes

Back again, if i may i would like to brew the Circlets, Earnings, and Shawl of the Rainbow Starsilk. Let me know when im good to send the materials
@SpaceSnakes May I queue up to have an Imbued Sulfur and Gaoler Trail gene made? I can send my materials/fee later so it doesn't get mixed up with the others.
@SpaceSnakes May I queue up to have an Imbued Sulfur and Gaoler Trail gene made? I can send my materials/fee later so it doesn't get mixed up with the others.
T2L4bvz.png XmHV7tO.png
DoQJ9XF.png
hUchsi0.png
tbKf2X5.png
kf4dDFx.png
5hF3FGk.png
PiAyg8i.png
@Asterodea @Supernatural191
Both of your orders are confirmed. You can send the materials whenever
@Asterodea @Supernatural191
Both of your orders are confirmed. You can send the materials whenever
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31