Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Level 26 Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@SpaceSnakes Can you brew 2 strange chests for me? [item=strange chest]
@SpaceSnakes
Can you brew 2 strange chests for me? Strange Chest
maGaaTX.png
WeaverofLies
She/Her
+2 FR
@WeaverofLies
I certainly can!
You can send over the materials whenever it may be convenient for you...
Since your order will be started tomorrow, you can wait until then if you like ^^
@WeaverofLies
I certainly can!
You can send over the materials whenever it may be convenient for you...
Since your order will be started tomorrow, you can wait until then if you like ^^
@SpaceSnakes

Any chance I could get on the waitlist for 2 batches of 2 chests? ^^
@SpaceSnakes

Any chance I could get on the waitlist for 2 batches of 2 chests? ^^
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@Ashki
Of course!
You can send the materials whenever is convenient to you! Since your brew won't be started until the 28th (most likely, due to waitlist orders + sleeping), you can wait until then, if you'd like ^^
@Ashki
Of course!
You can send the materials whenever is convenient to you! Since your brew won't be started until the 28th (most likely, due to waitlist orders + sleeping), you can wait until then, if you'd like ^^
@SpaceSnakes

I'll just send over a 1-way CR now and you can accept whenever I'm up in the queue! Thank you :)
@SpaceSnakes

I'll just send over a 1-way CR now and you can accept whenever I'm up in the queue! Thank you :)
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

x
hjhGLON.png
@Ashki
Got it :) I'll let you know when your order is in the oven!
@Ashki
Got it :) I'll let you know when your order is in the oven!
@spacesnakes can i buy two of the octopi babs ? i have a level 3 cauldron sadly so i cant make ‘em myself :(
@spacesnakes can i buy two of the octopi babs ? i have a level 3 cauldron sadly so i cant make ‘em myself :(
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
@aliferose
I certainly can! Do you have the materials needed to make them? Just need the cauldron?
@aliferose
I certainly can! Do you have the materials needed to make them? Just need the cauldron?
@spacesnakes what exactly do you need in order to make them ? sorry i havent even seen the materials needed for those so idk but i can definitely get them thats no problem !!
@spacesnakes what exactly do you need in order to make them ? sorry i havent even seen the materials needed for those so idk but i can definitely get them thats no problem !!
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
[center]@aliferose For [item=fairy octopus] I'll need: [b]2900[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [item=Gold muck][item=green ooze](<---x5) [item=yellow goo][item=glass beaker] For [item=Melon Squirmscoot] I'll need: [b]2900[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [item=silver muck][item=green goo](<--- x5) [item=yellow sludge][item=glass beaker]
@aliferose

For Fairy Octopus I'll need:
2900 icon_treasure.png
Gold Muck Green Ooze (<---x5) Yellow Goo Glass Beaker

For Melon Squirmscoot I'll need:
2900 icon_treasure.png
Silver Muck Green Goo (<--- x5) Yellow Sludge Glass Beaker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31