Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [Free] Cauldron [CLOSED]
1 2 3
[center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/revamp/banners/lightning_small.png[/img] >>[b]OFFLINE[/b]<< | ONLINE[/center] ------------- Hi! I'm level 6 and I'm offering my cauldron services, I'm in need of some experience points. So here goes the rules: [LIST] [*]I only play by mornings or night time [*]One item to be done per person [*]I can take a max of 3-4 orders per day [*]Cauldron will be marked as "offline" while I finish the orders, after completed I'll mark as "online" [/LIST] [u]If you feel like being generous and want to give a tip, I'm in need of any materials.[/u] ------------------- Current orders: @FeeshyKette 1 fairy octopus | completed @Maricnnette 1 melon Squirmscoot | completed @OreoMilkshake 2 strange chests | completed @valholl 2 strange chests | completed ------------------ Today 12/26/2018 @snivy88 2 strange chests | completed @MistyGold 2 strange chests | completed @Vulpess 2 strange chests | completed ------------ Thursday 27/12/2018 @GingerPuff 2 strange chests | completed @scarletskyz 1 magician's cobwebs | completed @OreoMilkshake 2 strange chests | brewing ------------ 28/12/2018 Not opening on Friday. Pending requests from previous days will be delivered asap. [quote=Pinglist] @Snivy88 @vulpess @MistyGold[/quote]
lightning_small.png
>>OFFLINE<< | ONLINE

Hi! I'm level 6 and I'm offering my cauldron services, I'm in need of some experience points. So here goes the rules:

• I only play by mornings or night time
  • One item to be done per person
  • I can take a max of 3-4 orders per day
  • Cauldron will be marked as "offline" while I finish the orders, after completed I'll mark as "online"

If you feel like being generous and want to give a tip, I'm in need of any materials.

Current orders:
@FeeshyKette 1 fairy octopus | completed
@Maricnnette 1 melon Squirmscoot | completed
@OreoMilkshake 2 strange chests | completed
@valholl 2 strange chests | completed
Today 12/26/2018
@snivy88 2 strange chests | completed
@MistyGold 2 strange chests | completed
@Vulpess 2 strange chests | completed

Thursday 27/12/2018
@GingerPuff 2 strange chests | completed
@scarletskyz 1 magician's cobwebs | completed
@OreoMilkshake 2 strange chests | brewing

28/12/2018
Not opening on Friday.
Pending requests from previous days will be delivered asap.

Pinglist wrote:
dR1OCbi.png
@Jaymoric Can you brew me a Fairy Octopus? c:
@Jaymoric Can you brew me a Fairy Octopus? c:
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette yes, please send materials and treasure anytime.
@FeeshyKette yes, please send materials and treasure anytime.
dR1OCbi.png
@FeeshyKette One fairy octopus incoming in 3 hours.
@FeeshyKette One fairy octopus incoming in 3 hours.
dR1OCbi.png
@Jaymoric I would like to grab a slot for a Melon Squirmscoot!
@Jaymoric I would like to grab a slot for a Melon Squirmscoot!
Maricnnette of Fire

was pierrct of wind
++++++++ xYL4mas.png
@Maricnnette It's yours. I'll brew rigth after finishing the current one. Feel free to send the materials and treasure anytime.
@Maricnnette It's yours. I'll brew rigth after finishing the current one. Feel free to send the materials and treasure anytime.
dR1OCbi.png
@Jaymoric
Can you brew me two Strange Chests?
@Jaymoric
Can you brew me two Strange Chests?
[LF] Female Ice Imp Low 6 digit - 50k gemsbiDj7CC.png
@Jaymoric hello! can I be on the line for 2 chests?
@Jaymoric hello! can I be on the line for 2 chests?
tumblr_inline_nk71a9tcrJ1qg2i5p.png
@FeeshyKette Completed and sent via CR.

@Maricnnette Starting yours now

@OreoMilkshake Yes! Please send the mats and treasure, you'll be the next one after the person above!

@valholl Yes please! You'll be the last for today. Send me the items when you want.
@FeeshyKette Completed and sent via CR.

@Maricnnette Starting yours now

@OreoMilkshake Yes! Please send the mats and treasure, you'll be the next one after the person above!

@valholl Yes please! You'll be the last for today. Send me the items when you want.
dR1OCbi.png
@OreoMilkshake I'm starting your order now.
@OreoMilkshake I'm starting your order now.
dR1OCbi.png
1 2 3