Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | See you next year!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][/center][center]****Disclaimer: I know there's a swap hub, but it can get pretty chaotic and I like setting up my own thread for each NotN, so here we are!**** ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b][size=6][color=purple]Welcome to my NotN shop![/color][/size][/b] [u]I am [b]Offline[/b][/u] [color=blue]No need to ping I'm subscribed![/color] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [center] Noc eggs and breed scrolls are on a different post [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2599353]here[/url], but let me know if you want to be added to that pinglist! [/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ [size=4][b][/b][/size] So, let's get started! [b][i]ALL items are based on the LAH or my gem to treasure ratio of 1g:1000t! ALSO, I will totally swap pretty much anything like familiars! My wishlist is only a guide![/i][/b] [b][i][size=3]What I Have:[/size][/i][/b] [center][i][size=2][b]Chests/Bundles[/b][/size][/i] [center][columns] Come back next year! :)[/center] [center][i][size=2][b]Familiars[/b][/size][/i][/center] [center][columns] Come back next year! :)[/center] [center][i][size=2][b]Apparel[/b][/size][/i][/center] [center][columns] Come back next year! :)[/center] [center][i][size=2][b]Vistas[/b][/size][/i][/center] [center][columns] Come back next year! :)[/center] [b][i]What I'm looking for:[/i][/b] [quote=wishlist] [item=fiendflesh armet][item=fiendflesh spikescarf][item=fiendflesh flightshroud][item=fiendflesh tasset][item=fiendflesh grimplate][item=fiendflesh tailspine][item=fiendflesh forecallouses] [item=vista: eye see you][item=vista: dreary dirge][item=vista: vigorous goblet][item=vista: tinkered clock][/quote][/center]
****Disclaimer: I know there's a swap hub, but it can get pretty chaotic and I like setting up my own thread for each NotN, so here we are!****

Welcome to my NotN shop!

I am Offline

No need to ping I'm subscribed!

Noc eggs and breed scrolls are on a different post here, but let me know if you want to be added to that pinglist!

So, let's get started! ALL items are based on the LAH or my gem to treasure ratio of 1g:1000t! ALSO, I will totally swap pretty much anything like familiars! My wishlist is only a guide!

What I Have:
Chests/Bundles
Come back next year! :)

Familiars

Apparel

Vistas

What I'm looking for:
wishlist wrote:
Fiendflesh Armet Fiendflesh Spikescarf Fiendflesh Flightshroud Fiendflesh Tasset Fiendflesh Grimplate Fiendflesh Tailspine Fiendflesh Forecallouses

Vista: Eye See You Vista: Dreary Dirge Vista: Vigorous Goblet Vista: Tinkered Clock
1a8ea942-b034-11e9-9106-219bde4ed4be.gifdt Rosy-Lake-Cormorant.png
I got an extra [item=haunting amber grasp] If you want to trade for [item=ensorcelled volume] edit: sorry I double pinged!
I got an extra Haunting Amber Grasp

If you want to trade for
Ensorcelled Volume

edit: sorry I double pinged!
KR4WLKh.pngHuCLOOQ.png hVHlIic.png
@SushiDragon101 I’ll send a CR right now!
@SushiDragon101 I’ll send a CR right now!
i have an extra ghosthost viola and an extra blooming hedgehide! could i get serthis support and a living sculpture?
i have an extra ghosthost viola and an extra blooming hedgehide! could i get serthis support and a living sculpture?
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
@rythec Sure! I'll send a CR over!
@rythec Sure! I'll send a CR over!
What would you take for the egg? I have 5 chests at the moment and a few extra apparel and familiars.
What would you take for the egg? I have 5 chests at the moment and a few extra apparel and familiars.
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o3_500.png
(Aww, nuts, sorry for the ping!)
Are you open to taking chests for your egg?
(Aww, nuts, sorry for the ping!)
Are you open to taking chests for your egg?
DSfRuAQ.png
@Hyperactive
What's your offer?

@commoncomitatus
Yes I'm open to taking chests for my egg! I'm going to see what Hyperactive's offer is, but I can add you to an egg pinglist?
@Hyperactive
What's your offer?

@commoncomitatus
Yes I'm open to taking chests for my egg! I'm going to see what Hyperactive's offer is, but I can add you to an egg pinglist?
That'd be great, thank you so much! (And if you're planning on trading noc scrolls too, I'd love to be on a pinglist for that?). Sorry again for the ping!
That'd be great, thank you so much! (And if you're planning on trading noc scrolls too, I'd love to be on a pinglist for that?). Sorry again for the ping!
DSfRuAQ.png
oh i also have an extra tricky telescope if youd trade your animated armor!
oh i also have an extra tricky telescope if youd trade your animated armor!
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8