Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Flamin' hot Dom shop [OFF]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
@Noodlesper

Do you do NotN items? If you are, I'd love a Solar Flame set and an Ethereal Flame set (no need to be bundled)!
@Noodlesper

Do you do NotN items? If you are, I'd love a Solar Flame set and an Ethereal Flame set (no need to be bundled)!
Gem sales
@Noodlesper
Hey fam I'm back

Can you grab me that wonderful Eye See You vista? I believe that's 212,500 with discount?
@Noodlesper
Hey fam I'm back

Can you grab me that wonderful Eye See You vista? I believe that's 212,500 with discount?
@Noodlesper

Hi! Would you mind sniping me one of that Unearthly Onyx Trunk please? That's 78200t right?
@Noodlesper

Hi! Would you mind sniping me one of that Unearthly Onyx Trunk please? That's 78200t right?
FR +16
She/Her
Wishlist
@inn

I can do those, yes! It may take a little longer since NotN stuff is being sniped to hell and back though haha (and they're real rude about stocking)
I'd focus on getting th ebundles, since they are easier to keep track off, which I'll send you PAs for the bundles, since I can't pinpoint the discount prices from them right now if you don't mind!

@Hanelli

Can do! and the discount price is 212,500, yes!

@CapriReve

I can do my best to snipe it, yes! may take a little while longer though, haha.
And the price is correct!~
@inn

I can do those, yes! It may take a little longer since NotN stuff is being sniped to hell and back though haha (and they're real rude about stocking)
I'd focus on getting th ebundles, since they are easier to keep track off, which I'll send you PAs for the bundles, since I can't pinpoint the discount prices from them right now if you don't mind!

@Hanelli

Can do! and the discount price is 212,500, yes!

@CapriReve

I can do my best to snipe it, yes! may take a little while longer though, haha.
And the price is correct!~
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper

Absolutely, that sounds great! 83,800t is the 15% discount for each bundle I believe (166,600 total).
@Noodlesper

Absolutely, that sounds great! 83,800t is the 15% discount for each bundle I believe (166,600 total).
Gem sales
@Noodlesper
The urge for Eye See You vista is TOO REAL it's perf for my clan leaders' aesthetic. Sending the $$$ via PM!
@Noodlesper
The urge for Eye See You vista is TOO REAL it's perf for my clan leaders' aesthetic. Sending the $$$ via PM!
@Noodlesper
I'd like to get an animated statue vista please
@Noodlesper
I'd like to get an animated statue vista please
@inn

yup, one of your bundles just stocked so I could finally mark down that price haha. I'll keep an eye out for the Ethereal and pop over the Solar right now~
@inn

yup, one of your bundles just stocked so I could finally mark down that price haha. I'll keep an eye out for the Ethereal and pop over the Solar right now~
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@HaloJones

Can do! your total would be 212,500t, just send over the treasure and I'll snag it for ya!
@HaloJones

Can do! your total would be 212,500t, just send over the treasure and I'll snag it for ya!
nU4GGn5.png Noodles
She/They
FR+ 9
@Noodlesper

heyo! would you mind nabbing me the vistas i see you and dreary dirge? i think it'd be 425kt total?
@Noodlesper

heyo! would you mind nabbing me the vistas i see you and dreary dirge? i think it'd be 425kt total?
7oGYOVi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63