Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Melters @ 1g/1kt Per Item
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
*Taking a little break - 25/02/2019*

I'm in need of melters again for a project. I have no limit on how many people can melt for me at any given time (I do need a lot of materials). So jump in and get some experience and cash!

Things to note
  • I will supply either materials, food or trinkets for you to melt down.
  • I will send a minimum of 20 items to melt at a time and a maximum of 99.
  • I will pay either 1 gem per item melted or 1,000 treasure per item. Should you melt a stack of 99 at once, I will pay 100g or 100kt.
  • Should you want more items to melt straight after you deliver, let me know via the crossroads and I'll attach some more.
  • I expect the items to be finished within two weeks maximum.
  • I understand that life happens but please don't take more items than you think you can handle and if something pops up just send the items/what you've already melted back and I'll pay you for the work you have done.
  • Please be honest with your CR's - I know RNG can be a beast but I have a very good idea what range of colours to expect.
  • I do work full time - this means there may be a delay in sending/receiving CR's. I will try my utmost to do everything in a timely fashion. You can always send me a CR and I will honor it as soon as I'm online again.
*Taking a little break - 25/02/2019*

I'm in need of melters again for a project. I have no limit on how many people can melt for me at any given time (I do need a lot of materials). So jump in and get some experience and cash!

Things to note
  • I will supply either materials, food or trinkets for you to melt down.
  • I will send a minimum of 20 items to melt at a time and a maximum of 99.
  • I will pay either 1 gem per item melted or 1,000 treasure per item. Should you melt a stack of 99 at once, I will pay 100g or 100kt.
  • Should you want more items to melt straight after you deliver, let me know via the crossroads and I'll attach some more.
  • I expect the items to be finished within two weeks maximum.
  • I understand that life happens but please don't take more items than you think you can handle and if something pops up just send the items/what you've already melted back and I'll pay you for the work you have done.
  • Please be honest with your CR's - I know RNG can be a beast but I have a very good idea what range of colours to expect.
  • I do work full time - this means there may be a delay in sending/receiving CR's. I will try my utmost to do everything in a timely fashion. You can always send me a CR and I will honor it as soon as I'm online again.
x
x
@Fayrin

I'd be glad to help you! I'm about to start brewing a Trail for a friend, but after that my cauldron will be free.
@Fayrin

I'd be glad to help you! I'm about to start brewing a Trail for a friend, but after that my cauldron will be free.
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Tox

Lovely! Just let me know when and how many items to send you when you're ready ^^
@Tox

Lovely! Just let me know when and how many items to send you when you're ready ^^
@Fayrin

Certainly! The Trail will have me filled up for today, but I'll make a note to message you tomorrow. Or you can send a CR now and I won't accept until I'm ready. A stack of 99 to start would be fine; with the new brew notifications I'm very on top of brewing!
@Fayrin

Certainly! The Trail will have me filled up for today, but I'll make a note to message you tomorrow. Or you can send a CR now and I won't accept until I'm ready. A stack of 99 to start would be fine; with the new brew notifications I'm very on top of brewing!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Fayrin

I'd be happy to melt some stuff down for you! Is there a certain experience level you want your cauldron to be at or is any level acceptable? I'm currently at a level 6, if that's at all relevant.
@Fayrin

I'd be happy to melt some stuff down for you! Is there a certain experience level you want your cauldron to be at or is any level acceptable? I'm currently at a level 6, if that's at all relevant.
@gaylittlebike

No experience necessary, I just need you to melt items :)

Let me know how many items you'd like to take.

@Tox

Ah actually that's a good idea. Ill send the mats for you so they're ready to go. :>
@gaylittlebike

No experience necessary, I just need you to melt items :)

Let me know how many items you'd like to take.

@Tox

Ah actually that's a good idea. Ill send the mats for you so they're ready to go. :>
@Fayrin

Sounds good! I can take 35-45 at the moment.
@Fayrin

Sounds good! I can take 35-45 at the moment.
@gaylittlebike

Sure, I'll send the items momentarily.
@gaylittlebike

Sure, I'll send the items momentarily.
x
x
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8