Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | wishlist | w; vistas
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 226 227
Bump.
Bump.
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
Bump.
Bump.
5sWebpB.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
Bump - REALLY searching for Red Birdskull Necklace, Brutal Banner, Bloodscalr Bracers, Furious Claws, Katana (red), Bloodscale Helmet, Bloody Neck Bandage, Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece, White Raven Armor, Swashbuckler's Cutlass, and Moonscale Greaves to complete some dress-ups I've got!
Bump - REALLY searching for Red Birdskull Necklace, Brutal Banner, Bloodscalr Bracers, Furious Claws, Katana (red), Bloodscale Helmet, Bloody Neck Bandage, Bleak Birdskull Wingpiece, White Raven Armor, Swashbuckler's Cutlass, and Moonscale Greaves to complete some dress-ups I've got!
5sWebpB.gif
@iniimical I currently have: [item= Sanguine Plumage] [item= Blood Red Wolf Cape] [item= Tarnished Steel Gauntlets] and [item= White Raven Armor]. what kind of stuff would you offer for that as a whole? i'm a tad hesitant to let go of the sanguine plumage and i'm especially nervous to let go of the raven armor, but i will if you have something i'm interested in. I'm currently on the hunt for these items: [item= Twilight Rose Thorn Collar] [item= Polished Trident] [item= Illuminated Crown] (for this guy, based off of Asgore from Undertale) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45957002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459571/45957002_350.png[/img] [/url] as well as any old Arcane / Ice fest apparel. let me know what'cha got! <3
@iniimical

I currently have:

Sanguine Plumage Blood Red Wolf Cape Tarnished Steel Gauntlets and White Raven Armor .

what kind of stuff would you offer for that as a whole? i'm a tad hesitant to let go of the sanguine plumage and i'm especially nervous to let go of the raven armor, but i will if you have something i'm interested in.

I'm currently on the hunt for these items:

Twilight Rose Thorn Collar Polished Trident Illuminated Crown (for this guy, based off of Asgore from Undertale)

45957002_350.png

as well as any old Arcane / Ice fest apparel.

let me know what'cha got!

<3

BjJMHgE.png
@Galaxzy
Hello! Thanks for contacting me.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the listed items. I do have a Starwood Veil though and a Sanguine Rose Thorn Collar. Not sure if either of these are of interest.
@Galaxzy
Hello! Thanks for contacting me.
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the listed items. I do have a Starwood Veil though and a Sanguine Rose Thorn Collar. Not sure if either of these are of interest.
5sWebpB.gif
5sWebpB.gif
5sWebpB.gif
5sWebpB.gif
@Iniimical i have a scorched forest vista if ur still lookin for it!!! :3
@Iniimical i have a scorched forest vista if ur still lookin for it!!! :3
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@TheSunsIllusion
I would be interested, actually!
@TheSunsIllusion
I would be interested, actually!
5sWebpB.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 226 227