Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | wishlist | w; vistas
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227
@Iniimical

Okay! They looked to be 37g together when I checked AH prices, would 30g be alright with you?
@Iniimical

Okay! They looked to be 37g together when I checked AH prices, would 30g be alright with you?
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@iniimical I can brew you Bloodstone Roundhorn as well if you need it.
@iniimical I can brew you Bloodstone Roundhorn as well if you need it.
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Cuddleh
Sure! Are you only looking for currency, though? Or would you take
perhaps materials, food, etc.?

@mermaidlorelei
Hm... I actually think I do!
@Cuddleh
Sure! Are you only looking for currency, though? Or would you take
perhaps materials, food, etc.?

@mermaidlorelei
Hm... I actually think I do!
5sWebpB.gif
xx"Some fear the fire. Some simply become it."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@iniimical I can brew it up for you tonight! It's going for 18 gems on the AH. Would you be interested in a similar price?
@iniimical I can brew it up for you tonight! It's going for 18 gems on the AH. Would you be interested in a similar price?
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@Iniimical

I would be game for a trade :) I would go just by LAH prices in that case though, so the 37g. Did you happen to have any fodder apparel/familiars or Baldwin melts? Otherwise, I'd take seafood at 20t per food point as that's usually what I buy it for
@Iniimical

I would be game for a trade :) I would go just by LAH prices in that case though, so the 37g. Did you happen to have any fodder apparel/familiars or Baldwin melts? Otherwise, I'd take seafood at 20t per food point as that's usually what I buy it for
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@mermaidlorelei
Just found out I've got an extra in my hoard! Thanks though!

@Cuddleh
Hm.. I'll see what I can do?
@mermaidlorelei
Just found out I've got an extra in my hoard! Thanks though!

@Cuddleh
Hm.. I'll see what I can do?
5sWebpB.gif
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx»xx W I S H L I S Tx | xS H E / T H E Y x| xL E S B I A N
@iniimical No worries.
@iniimical No worries.
Bump.
Bump.
5sWebpB.gif
@iniimical

Sure! LAH for the Headdress is 20g, Scars are 40, and the vista is 10.

I can do all of it for 60kt or gems if you’d like?
@iniimical

Sure! LAH for the Headdress is 20g, Scars are 40, and the vista is 10.

I can do all of it for 60kt or gems if you’d like?

xGlDaru.png
bottle.gif
Bump.
Bump.
5sWebpB.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 226 227