Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon Leveling Services [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@CaptainNorbert Sounds good, I'll be around! I also can level without stones added, but no problem :)
@CaptainNorbert Sounds good, I'll be around! I also can level without stones added, but no problem :)
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
bump
bump
@silverbrook

Hi, I’m interested in getting one of my girls level to lv25 she is already lv11. So how much would that be?

And you mentioned in your post that collateral is fine? As my girl is a fully gened G1, so some collateral would be very reassuring :)
@silverbrook

Hi, I’m interested in getting one of my girls level to lv25 she is already lv11. So how much would that be?

And you mentioned in your post that collateral is fine? As my girl is a fully gened G1, so some collateral would be very reassuring :)
6-A1-E3-F18-9159-4-A6-A-9-BB2-76984-D67460-C.jpg
@astra52 I'm going to reply more thoroughly tmrw! Am half asleep, but wanted to let you know I have seen your comment.
@astra52 I'm going to reply more thoroughly tmrw! Am half asleep, but wanted to let you know I have seen your comment.
No problem :)
No problem :)
@astra52 hi! I did math (gah, math is hard, which is why I had to wait to answer, lol) and 15g = from 11-14 (@ 5g/level), 60g = 14-20 (@ 10g/level), and 85g = 20-25 (@ 17g/level) for total = 160g*.

I am happy to have you hold a gened gen one of mine as collateral so you feel okay with me having your dragon to level, if those prices are acceptable.

*g, t @ 1:1000, or items off my wishlist @ lah or gem mp value are accepted as payment as well
@astra52 hi! I did math (gah, math is hard, which is why I had to wait to answer, lol) and 15g = from 11-14 (@ 5g/level), 60g = 14-20 (@ 10g/level), and 85g = 20-25 (@ 17g/level) for total = 160g*.

I am happy to have you hold a gened gen one of mine as collateral so you feel okay with me having your dragon to level, if those prices are acceptable.

*g, t @ 1:1000, or items off my wishlist @ lah or gem mp value are accepted as payment as well
@silverbrook

Haha no problem. And thanks I would very much appreciate the collateral :)

Before I send her over do you prefer payment now or after?
@silverbrook

Haha no problem. And thanks I would very much appreciate the collateral :)

Before I send her over do you prefer payment now or after?
@astra52 payment is after - I send the dragon in a 2 way CR and you add the payment + return of my collateral dragon as applicable!

If you set up a 2-Way CR, I will add my gened one to it and then start leveling your girl!
@astra52 payment is after - I send the dragon in a 2 way CR and you add the payment + return of my collateral dragon as applicable!

If you set up a 2-Way CR, I will add my gened one to it and then start leveling your girl!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7