Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon Leveling Services [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@silverbrook

Hey, I completely forgot about Rockbreaker's ceremony! Could I get back my derg, Sinclair? She is still level 15, so I suppose you didn't level her, so I won't need to pay anything? I have a bunch of fodder for the event so I hope you understand!
@silverbrook

Hey, I completely forgot about Rockbreaker's ceremony! Could I get back my derg, Sinclair? She is still level 15, so I suppose you didn't level her, so I won't need to pay anything? I have a bunch of fodder for the event so I hope you understand!
@XeoNinx LemonsSharks had to put their request for leveling on hold, so you're next! if you are still interested please send me the dragons along with requests for how you want them to be statted (if applicable; if not I'll use my default stat build so I can get the dragon(s) to 25) and any stones you would like added to the dragon(s).
@XeoNinx LemonsSharks had to put their request for leveling on hold, so you're next! if you are still interested please send me the dragons along with requests for how you want them to be statted (if applicable; if not I'll use my default stat build so I can get the dragon(s) to 25) and any stones you would like added to the dragon(s).
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
@silverbrook

I'd like three more dragons to level 10, please!

At 29g each that should be 87g, right?
@silverbrook

I'd like three more dragons to level 10, please!

At 29g each that should be 87g, right?
____
I am a weekend player.
I won't be able to answer messages or pings during the week.
I answer messages and pings on the weekend, when I have time.

Weather Watch
@typoadventure I'm currently leveling someone else's to 25 (I expect another week or so on those). If you want to wait I can add you to the waitlist but if you'd rather not wait and want to go elsewhere I won't be offended ^.^
@typoadventure I'm currently leveling someone else's to 25 (I expect another week or so on those). If you want to wait I can add you to the waitlist but if you'd rather not wait and want to go elsewhere I won't be offended ^.^
@LemonsSharks Are you still interested in any leveling services? I just finished XeoNinx's, so I'm open now.
@LemonsSharks Are you still interested in any leveling services? I just finished XeoNinx's, so I'm open now.
@silverbrook no, thank you! I have a good coli team now
@silverbrook no, thank you! I have a good coli team now
@LemonsSharks no worries! Congrats on your coli team :)
@LemonsSharks no worries! Congrats on your coli team :)
@TypoAdventure I'm open now if you still need any dragons leveled ^^
@TypoAdventure I'm open now if you still need any dragons leveled ^^
@Silverbrook thank you!
@Silverbrook thank you!
Back open after NotN!
Back open after NotN!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7