Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon Leveling Services [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name=STATUS] OPEN |*| BUSY LEVELING |*| [b] CLOSED (While figuring out carpal tunnel)[/b] [i]Waitlist Always Open[/i][/quote] Hi there! I love the coliseum and the challenge of leveling C: So I thought I’d offer my services for coli leveling! [quote name="GENERAL INFO"] [LIST] [*]If you are unhappy with the speed of my leveling - aka it takes longer than the projected time range I provide - I am happy to send the dragons back and obviously not charge for the levels I didn’t get to. [*]If any of the dragons are valuable to you, I am happy to provide an item or dragon for collateral. [*]I will not breed the dragons in my care, but they will be fed and potentially given an apparel item or two so they feel fancy and honored. [*]I will do [i]one person's dragon(s) at a time.[/i] There will be a waitlist if enough people sign up. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name="LEVELING SPECS"] [LIST] [*]Please let me know what kinds of stats you want on your dragons, if any (I can also level unstatted.) I am willing to level tanks or glass cannons if you specify this is how you want them statted [b]beforehand.[/b] I do [b]not[/b] stat mages/healers, but can still level them. [*]If you would like specific battle stones added to your dragon, you must provide them. If I already have it in my hoard, I may make an exception (except for Ambushes, Berserkers, Rally, and Eliminates). [*]I can level 1, 2, or 3 of your dragons in a team at a time. If multiple dragons, please make sure they are at similar levels. [*]Length of time it takes depends on where the dragons’ starting level is. If the dragon starts at level 1 and you want it to 25, this may take over from several days to a week-ish, for example. Others may take less than a week. I will let you know projected timeframes when I know what level dragon you are providing me. [/LIST][/quote] [quote name=PAYMENT] [LIST] [*]Gems preferred, or items off my wishlist, [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aLyGM1NPNgDVTfPJFXweKBuXd5hkANjQyOko7ms0Fd4/edit?usp=sharing]which is here[/url] (item value at LAH or Gem MP value). Treasure is accepted at a 1:1000t ratio to gems. [*]Payment is due after I set up the two way CR to send the dragons back. I do not accept pre-payments - this is to make sure you feel comfortable with my leveling service. [*]Please have the treasure/gems/items ready for when I send the dragons back. [/LIST] [i]Pricing, per dragon:[/i] [LIST] [*](7 Levels) Level 1 to Level 7: 14g total, or 2g per level [*](7 Levels ) Level 7 to Level 14: 35g total, or 5g per level [*](6 Levels) Level 14 to Level 20: 60g, or 10g per level [*](5 Levels) Level 20 to Level 25: 85g, or 17g per level [/LIST] If you wanted from 1-25 that would be 194g or 194,000t for 1 dragon. NEW Feb. 2019: Bulk discounts are 3% off for 2 dragons, 6% off for 3 dragons![/quote] [quote="PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS/DRAGONS LEVELED"] [LIST] [*]Mine, to 25 from level 1 except Ruslan who was at some other level: Emilia, Majorelle, Starquake (now lives with @Mohenjo), MoltenRiver, SmokeFairy, Majorelle, TeaRose, Cello (now a prize dragon) Thymara, Ruslan, Persica, Mazel, Denine, Verse, Chaya, Malki, Tov, Chalumeau, Jello, Marshbreeze, Clarisse [*]tassledown’s, to 25 from varying levels: Greckle, Patricia, Peaches, Cherry, Nox, Erzsebet, Gilbert, Giselle, BimRock, Noam, Arawn, Breedwright, Ivanka, Lucifer, Rameses, CwnAnwnn, Nightshade [*]Coiote’s, from 1 to 7: Steve [*]TypoAdventure's Bird & Bird from 1 to 10 [*]XeoNinx's Harriett & Thea from 1 to 25 [*]ToxicToxophilite's Cookie, BlueRaspberry, Sweetdust, Whisper, & Wistful from 1 to 7 [*]OreoPudding's Ozymandias from 17 to 25 [*]AshuriiAkemi's Anirvan from 20 to 25 [*]AlvildaBright's Novella & Sorrows from 21 to 25 [*]Astra52's Spellwing from 11 to 25 [/LIST] [/quote] [quote="CURRENTLY LEVELING"] [LIST=1] [*] [/LIST] [i]Waitlist[/i] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [/LIST][/quote]
STATUS wrote:
OPEN |*| BUSY LEVELING |*| CLOSED (While figuring out carpal tunnel)
Waitlist Always Open

Hi there! I love the coliseum and the challenge of leveling C: So I thought I’d offer my services for coli leveling!

GENERAL INFO wrote:
  • If you are unhappy with the speed of my leveling - aka it takes longer than the projected time range I provide - I am happy to send the dragons back and obviously not charge for the levels I didn’t get to.
  • If any of the dragons are valuable to you, I am happy to provide an item or dragon for collateral.
  • I will not breed the dragons in my care, but they will be fed and potentially given an apparel item or two so they feel fancy and honored.
  • I will do one person's dragon(s) at a time. There will be a waitlist if enough people sign up.

LEVELING SPECS wrote:
  • Please let me know what kinds of stats you want on your dragons, if any (I can also level unstatted.) I am willing to level tanks or glass cannons if you specify this is how you want them statted beforehand. I do not stat mages/healers, but can still level them.
  • If you would like specific battle stones added to your dragon, you must provide them. If I already have it in my hoard, I may make an exception (except for Ambushes, Berserkers, Rally, and Eliminates).
  • I can level 1, 2, or 3 of your dragons in a team at a time. If multiple dragons, please make sure they are at similar levels.
  • Length of time it takes depends on where the dragons’ starting level is. If the dragon starts at level 1 and you want it to 25, this may take over from several days to a week-ish, for example. Others may take less than a week. I will let you know projected timeframes when I know what level dragon you are providing me.

PAYMENT wrote:
  • Gems preferred, or items off my wishlist, which is here (item value at LAH or Gem MP value). Treasure is accepted at a 1:1000t ratio to gems.
  • Payment is due after I set up the two way CR to send the dragons back. I do not accept pre-payments - this is to make sure you feel comfortable with my leveling service.
  • Please have the treasure/gems/items ready for when I send the dragons back.

Pricing, per dragon:
  • (7 Levels) Level 1 to Level 7: 14g total, or 2g per level
  • (7 Levels ) Level 7 to Level 14: 35g total, or 5g per level
  • (6 Levels) Level 14 to Level 20: 60g, or 10g per level
  • (5 Levels) Level 20 to Level 25: 85g, or 17g per level

If you wanted from 1-25 that would be 194g or 194,000t for 1 dragon. NEW Feb. 2019: Bulk discounts are 3% off for 2 dragons, 6% off for 3 dragons!

PREVIOUS CUSTOMERS/DRAGONS LEVELED wrote:
  • Mine, to 25 from level 1 except Ruslan who was at some other level: Emilia, Majorelle, Starquake (now lives with @Mohenjo), MoltenRiver, SmokeFairy, Majorelle, TeaRose, Cello (now a prize dragon) Thymara, Ruslan, Persica, Mazel, Denine, Verse, Chaya, Malki, Tov, Chalumeau, Jello, Marshbreeze, Clarisse
  • tassledown’s, to 25 from varying levels: Greckle, Patricia, Peaches, Cherry, Nox, Erzsebet, Gilbert, Giselle, BimRock, Noam, Arawn, Breedwright, Ivanka, Lucifer, Rameses, CwnAnwnn, Nightshade
  • Coiote’s, from 1 to 7: Steve
  • TypoAdventure's Bird & Bird from 1 to 10
  • XeoNinx's Harriett & Thea from 1 to 25
  • ToxicToxophilite's Cookie, BlueRaspberry, Sweetdust, Whisper, & Wistful from 1 to 7
  • OreoPudding's Ozymandias from 17 to 25
  • AshuriiAkemi's Anirvan from 20 to 25
  • AlvildaBright's Novella & Sorrows from 21 to 25
  • Astra52's Spellwing from 11 to 25

CURRENTLY LEVELING wrote:

Waitlist
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
Updated the prices to be a bit cheaper yall! :D
Updated the prices to be a bit cheaper yall! :D
Hello!

I have a dragon who is level 14 and I'd like to level her to 25. You don't even have to allocate stat points, I can do it myself once she's back! How much would it cost in treasure and gems, and how long do you think it would take? Also, could you link me your wishlist to take a look too?

Thanks!
Hello!

I have a dragon who is level 14 and I'd like to level her to 25. You don't even have to allocate stat points, I can do it myself once she's back! How much would it cost in treasure and gems, and how long do you think it would take? Also, could you link me your wishlist to take a look too?

Thanks!
@zombieslayer13x I may have to allocate stat points just so I can get her from level to level, but I can also send a tincture back if you'd prefer to set stats yourself later, or subtract the AH price of tincture from your payment so you can buy one.

Treasure: 161,500t (from 14-25) or 190g. My wishlist is on my profile here, under Clan Info: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=97258

Thanks for being interested! :D
@zombieslayer13x I may have to allocate stat points just so I can get her from level to level, but I can also send a tincture back if you'd prefer to set stats yourself later, or subtract the AH price of tincture from your payment so you can buy one.

Treasure: 161,500t (from 14-25) or 190g. My wishlist is on my profile here, under Clan Info: http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=97258

Thanks for being interested! :D
bump
bump
@ZombieSlayer13x were you still interested, btw?

(also, bump)
@ZombieSlayer13x were you still interested, btw?

(also, bump)
@silverbrook Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for the pricing, but I found someone else. I will def consider if I need any of my other dragons leveled though :D
@silverbrook Sorry for the late reply! Thanks for the pricing, but I found someone else. I will def consider if I need any of my other dragons leveled though :D
@ZombieSlayer13x thanks again for inquiring <3
@ZombieSlayer13x thanks again for inquiring <3
@silverbrook

I need a lot of dragons levelled to 10 asap! That would be 65g per dragon, right? How many could you do today?
@silverbrook

I need a lot of dragons levelled to 10 asap! That would be 65g per dragon, right? How many could you do today?
____
I am a weekend player.
I won't be able to answer messages or pings during the week.
I answer messages and pings on the weekend, when I have time.

Weather Watch
@TypoAdventure Awesome! Yes, it would be 65g or the equivalent in treasure/wishlist items for each dragon :3

How many do you need leveled? I can probably get at least a team of 3 to 10 today - have job work and some NaNoWriMo stuff to attend to today. At longest, it'd be less than a week.
@TypoAdventure Awesome! Yes, it would be 65g or the equivalent in treasure/wishlist items for each dragon :3

How many do you need leveled? I can probably get at least a team of 3 to 10 today - have job work and some NaNoWriMo stuff to attend to today. At longest, it'd be less than a week.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7