Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Furvilla [W] Flight Rising
1 2
[center][url=http://www.furvilla.com/forums/thread/100393][size=5][b]What I have[/b][/size][/url] (link leads to Furvilla) --------- [size=5][b]What I want[/b][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img][size=4][b] and [/b][/size][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] [size=4][b]Apparel[/b][/size] [item=Illuminated Armband][item=Archivists Spellscroll][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][item=Trickster's Magic Cards][item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Dryad's Guise][item=Welder's Mask][item=Starwood Veil][item=Gem Thief][item=Bramble Mantle][item=Map Kit][item=Voltaic Stormclaws][item=Twice-Dyed Cowl][item=Darkened Eye Scar][item=Darkened Arm Scar][item=Darkened Leg Scar] Also interested in other festival items too, these are just priority items. [size=4][b]Items[/b][/size] [item=unhatched shadow egg] Mostly just interested in shadow eggs but I'll still consider other elements too. [size=4][b]Skins & Accents[/b][/size] Not interest in skins and accents for imperials, other than that I'm happy to look an anything. [size=4][b]Dragons[/b][/size] I'm only interested in Gen1 dragons and mostly only doubles, I'm very picky but feel free to show me what you have.[/center]
What I have
(link leads to Furvilla)

What I want

icon_gems.png and icon_treasure.png

Apparel
Illuminated Armband Trickster's Magic Cards Scavenger's Tatters Dryad's Guise Welder's Mask Starwood Veil Gem Thief Bramble Mantle Map Kit Voltaic Stormclaws Twice-Dyed Cowl Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Arm Scar Darkened Leg Scar
Also interested in other festival items too, these are just priority items.

Items
Unhatched Shadow Egg
Mostly just interested in shadow eggs but I'll still consider other elements too.

Skins & Accents
Not interest in skins and accents for imperials, other than that I'm happy to look an anything.

Dragons
I'm only interested in Gen1 dragons and mostly only doubles, I'm very picky but feel free to show me what you have.
Open for business!
Open for business!
Bump!
Bump!
I have 250kt that I'd like to trade for FD! Not sure what your ratio is (either 1:850 or 1:900!) though! :o

Edit: Turns out I had a bit more than I thought! I actually have 327,500t that I'd like to trade!
I have 250kt that I'd like to trade for FD! Not sure what your ratio is (either 1:850 or 1:900!) though! :o

Edit: Turns out I had a bit more than I thought! I actually have 327,500t that I'd like to trade!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
@Akumatsu Hey! I'm really sorry but I'd prefer to only trade FD for Gems. Any chance you'd want FC for your T? Otherwise I'd be willing to take T for FD at 1000:1 or you could trade another player for Gems. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience
@Akumatsu Hey! I'm really sorry but I'd prefer to only trade FD for Gems. Any chance you'd want FC for your T? Otherwise I'd be willing to take T for FD at 1000:1 or you could trade another player for Gems. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience
Bump!
Bump!
Heading to bed now, will be back later!
Heading to bed now, will be back later!
Just wanted to post before I forgot ads;fklj

I've traded for gems, I have 300 that I could trade for FD!
Just wanted to post before I forgot ads;fklj

I've traded for gems, I have 300 that I could trade for FD!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
@Akumatsu Awesome thank you for that! I'll send over the FD once I receive the gems and have your Username & ID :)
@Akumatsu Awesome thank you for that! I'll send over the FD once I receive the gems and have your Username & ID :)
No longer need any Halos or Tridents!
No longer need any Halos or Tridents!
1 2