Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Feather's Coliseum Services -Open-
1 2
[center][font=AR Berkley][size=7][color=navy]Feather's Coliseum Shop[/color][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=AR Blanca][size=6][color=green]Status:[/color][/size] [size=4] | [color=purple]Online[/color] | [s]Sleeping[/s] | [color=purple]Taking Orders[/color] | [s]Busy[s] | [/font][/center] [font=AR Blanca][size=5][color=navy]Current Orders:[/size][/color][/font] [LIST=1] [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [center][font=AR Blanca][size=6][color=green]Pricing:[/size][/color][/font] [color=purple][size=4]--25kt / half hour in all venues except Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop. --30kt / half hour in Kelp Beds --Golem Workshop not available at this time. --Gems accepted at a 1:850 rate --Items also accepted, valued at LAH price. Check my wishlist in my signature for what I'm looking for. [/size][/color] [center][font=AR Blanca][size=5][color=navy]Services Available:[/size][/color][/font] [color=purple][size=4]- Grinding in a venue of your choosing. You receive all items from this that drop, including any Eliminates and Eggs. - Fodder grinding. Good for dom battles. Note that I will not grind unless you are online to accept CR's and send me more dergs. I will still send you items if you request them, if you don't I will keep them by default.[/center] [center][font=AR Blanca][size=6][color=green]Notes:[/size][/color][/font] [color=purple][size=4]-- I will only accept 5 orders at a time. Please realize that I am a college student. I will try to complete orders as soon as I can but my schooling takes priority and I have to sleep at some point. -- When you order, I will give you an estimated completion time/date based on my availability. Please note the above. -- I am willing to start a pinglist for those interested in slots as they open. -- Services to change as my availability is open. No rain checks. -- Members of Nature get a 10% discount, Members of Arcane get a 5% discount. -- Accounts less than 2 months old get a 10% discount. -- DISCOUNTS DO NOT STACK. I will apply the greatest discount available. [center][font=AR Blanca][size=5][color=navy]Order Form:[/size][/color][/font] [quote=Order Form] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Time requested:[/b] Items only, Fodder only, or Items and Fodder (bold one) [b]Method of payment:[/b][/quote]
Feather's Coliseum Shop
| Online | Sleeping | Taking Orders | Busy |

Current Orders:
Pricing:

--25kt / half hour in all venues except Kelp Beds and Golem Workshop.

--30kt / half hour in Kelp Beds

--Golem Workshop not available at this time.

--Gems accepted at a 1:850 rate

--Items also accepted, valued at LAH price. Check my wishlist in my signature for what I'm looking for.

Services Available:

- Grinding in a venue of your choosing. You receive all items from this that drop, including any Eliminates and Eggs.

- Fodder grinding. Good for dom battles. Note that I will not grind unless you are online to accept CR's and send me more dergs. I will still send you items if you request them, if you don't I will keep them by default.
Notes:

-- I will only accept 5 orders at a time. Please realize that I am a college student. I will try to complete orders as soon as I can but my schooling takes priority and I have to sleep at some point.

-- When you order, I will give you an estimated completion time/date based on my availability. Please note the above.

-- I am willing to start a pinglist for those interested in slots as they open.

-- Services to change as my availability is open. No rain checks.

-- Members of Nature get a 10% discount, Members of Arcane get a 5% discount.

-- Accounts less than 2 months old get a 10% discount.

-- DISCOUNTS DO NOT STACK. I will apply the greatest discount available.

Order Form:
Order Form wrote:

Username:
Time requested:
Items only, Fodder only, or Items and Fodder (bold one)
Method of payment:
| Wishlist | Shiny Hunting | Dream Dragons | Wanted Art List |
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
Reserved
Reserved
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifTI0OYbZ.pngkrirqod.png7iF4Ik8.pngMs7a4L5.pngegg_arcane_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-dab8vw4.gif
Reserved
Reserved
Now open!
Now open!
Username: Lobbyns
Time requested: 2 hours
Venue: Blooming Grove
Drops: all
Method of payment: treasure
Username: Lobbyns
Venue: Blooming Grove
79024117.png78524380.png76866916.png53083270.pngfor sale.
@Lobbyns order received! It's way late where I am, so I'll fulfill it tomorrow after class. I'll send you a 2-way CR with the items when the order is filled.
@Lobbyns order received! It's way late where I am, so I'll fulfill it tomorrow after class. I'll send you a 2-way CR with the items when the order is filled.
Username: IzzyLightwood721
Venue: boreal woods
Venue: boreal woods
Was: IzzyLightwood721
@IzzyLightwood721 order received! Will probably be done around 1400 - 1500 FR time today, I'll send you a 2-way CR when it's completed.
@IzzyLightwood721 order received! Will probably be done around 1400 - 1500 FR time today, I'll send you a 2-way CR when it's completed.
Bumping to the top because my orders are all filled.
Bumping to the top because my orders are all filled.
Venue: thunderhead savanna
Method of payment: gems
Venue: thunderhead savanna
Method of payment: gems
Was: IzzyLightwood721
1 2