Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Brewing Services (lvl 28) OPEN
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[b]OPEN![/b] ----- [quote=intro & rules] [LIST] [*]i am willing to brew anything (as long as you send the items and treasure needed, please!) [*]i can transmute things as well! [indent]- stack of 99 = 100kt/g[/indent] [*]please give me time with the transmuting, i have irl stuff going on :) [*]here is a link to a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917/1]very good baldwin guide[/url] [*]please ping me to get my attention!! [*]if i havent responded in a few days, shoot me a message :3 [*]tips arent necessary but is appreciated :p --- [*]i will only take one request for one prismatic token, and only take 2 requests for fest currency (up to 200 fest currency per player, for 2 separate players) [*]you can pre-order fest currency one week before the upcoming fest starts [/LIST] [/quote] [Columns][quote=currently brewing] - 1 white slime (from 3 grey slime), 1 gold muck (from 3 bronze muck) and 4 orange sludge (from 2 red sludge) [/quote][nextcol][quote=slots] transmuting; [LIST] [*] (OPEN) [/LIST] --- brewing; [LIST] [*] (OPEN) [*] (OPEN) [/LIST] [/quote][nextcol] [quote=fest] token; [LIST] [*] (CLOSED) [/LIST] --- currency [LIST] [*] (CLOSED) [*] (OPEN) [/LIST] [/quote][/columns] [quote=pinglist]---[/quote] ----- [quote] things for me; [LIST] [*] bunch of apparel but thats gonna wait lol [/LIST][/quote] ----- [quote]hello! just other stuff that i do; [LIST] [*] if my nests are open, feel free to ask me if you can use my nests! (pm me) [*] i can also hold your dragons for 300t per dragon per day! just ask me about it :3 (pm me) [*] i also have a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2637354]food service[/url] [*] need fodder leveled to 10? i can do that! for 10g/10kt per dragon, i can level your fodder (or other dragons) to level 10 (pm me) [/LIST] [/quote]
OPEN!
intro & rules wrote:
  • i am willing to brew anything (as long as you send the items and treasure needed, please!)
  • i can transmute things as well!
    - stack of 99 = 100kt/g
  • please give me time with the transmuting, i have irl stuff going on :)
  • here is a link to a very good baldwin guide
  • please ping me to get my attention!!
  • if i havent responded in a few days, shoot me a message :3
  • tips arent necessary but is appreciated :p
    ---
  • i will only take one request for one prismatic token, and only take 2 requests for fest currency (up to 200 fest currency per player, for 2 separate players)
  • you can pre-order fest currency one week before the upcoming fest starts
currently brewing wrote:
- 1 white slime (from 3 grey slime), 1 gold muck (from 3 bronze muck) and 4 orange sludge (from 2 red sludge)
slots wrote:
transmuting;
  • (OPEN)
---
brewing;
  • (OPEN)
  • (OPEN)
fest wrote:
token;
  • (CLOSED)
---
currency
  • (CLOSED)
  • (OPEN)
pinglist wrote:
---

Quote:
things for me;
  • bunch of apparel but thats gonna wait lol

Quote:
hello! just other stuff that i do;
  • if my nests are open, feel free to ask me if you can use my nests! (pm me)
  • i can also hold your dragons for 300t per dragon per day! just ask me about it :3 (pm me)
  • i also have a food service
  • need fodder leveled to 10? i can do that! for 10g/10kt per dragon, i can level your fodder (or other dragons) to level 10 (pm me)
RDVCSRF.png » mikey/lucifer
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
OAnvaYc.gif DBBi7J4.gif OdIri1O.png
@TheSunsIllusion

are you interested in brewing a prismatic token?
@TheSunsIllusion

are you interested in brewing a prismatic token?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper sure!! just send the mats and the treasure :3 I LOVE YOUR ICON DRAGON SO MUCH BTW
@PumpkinPepper sure!! just send the mats and the treasure :3 I LOVE YOUR ICON DRAGON SO MUCH BTW
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
@TheSunsIllusion thank you so much :)
@TheSunsIllusion thank you so much :)

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper your welcome!! :3
@PumpkinPepper your welcome!! :3
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
@TheSunsIllusion

Could you please brew me an imbued sulfur ?
@TheSunsIllusion

Could you please brew me an imbued sulfur ?
Dragons with lore up for adoption
@TheSunsIllusion
Would it be okay if I sent over mats for a Corn Snake?
@TheSunsIllusion
Would it be okay if I sent over mats for a Corn Snake?
QyAuswz.png
@Feverchild sure! send the mats and treasure! :3

@JaviNiceDay sure! it'll be a bit before i brew yours :3
@Feverchild sure! send the mats and treasure! :3

@JaviNiceDay sure! it'll be a bit before i brew yours :3
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
@TheSunsIllusion
Would you be willing to transmute 20 items? I'm totally fine if you'd give priority to brews and transmute my batch in-betweens if you're taking transmutes. c:
@TheSunsIllusion
Would you be willing to transmute 20 items? I'm totally fine if you'd give priority to brews and transmute my batch in-betweens if you're taking transmutes. c:
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
@Peyp i wouldnt mind doing that for ya! go ahead and send the items over and i'll do that while i wait for the other two :3
@Peyp i wouldnt mind doing that for ya! go ahead and send the items over and i'll do that while i wait for the other two :3
» it/its
» lesbian
» taken
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12