Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] DV Alpha [H] Lots FR
My current offer for an alpha pup is AT LEAST worth 250k gems in items + currency. I am hoping to get my offer closer to 300k than 250k.

I am looking for alpha items on Dappervolk. I will not be fully trading until dappervolk opens, but I'm perfectly fine with striking a deal.

Right now I have 55m treasure, 14.6k gems, and tons of items. For an estimation of what kind of items I have, you can see this thread with screenshots of my inventory for a general idea of what I have. ( Warning image heavy). You can also see a google doc with most of my items here. This hasn't been updated in months, though, so I have a lot more in my inventory. I'll be updating this periodically so it's as up to date as it can be.

I am willing to offer all of my currency, everything in my inventory, and a payment plan of at least 20k gems for an Alpha Pup. This could easily add up to 250k-300k gems since I'm constantly selling dragons and offsite trading AND I haven't listed everything on my excel sheet.

My priority is - Alpha Pup > Alpha Bundle > Alpha Bundle items

I also have stuff from Pokefarm, Pokeheroes, Furvilla, Chicken Smoothie, and Goatlings. Feel free to PM me about that on any of those sites (LethalLulu on all of them) or message me on Discord. (LethalLulu#1216)
My current offer for an alpha pup is AT LEAST worth 250k gems in items + currency. I am hoping to get my offer closer to 300k than 250k.

I am looking for alpha items on Dappervolk. I will not be fully trading until dappervolk opens, but I'm perfectly fine with striking a deal.

Right now I have 55m treasure, 14.6k gems, and tons of items. For an estimation of what kind of items I have, you can see this thread with screenshots of my inventory for a general idea of what I have. ( Warning image heavy). You can also see a google doc with most of my items here. This hasn't been updated in months, though, so I have a lot more in my inventory. I'll be updating this periodically so it's as up to date as it can be.

I am willing to offer all of my currency, everything in my inventory, and a payment plan of at least 20k gems for an Alpha Pup. This could easily add up to 250k-300k gems since I'm constantly selling dragons and offsite trading AND I haven't listed everything on my excel sheet.

My priority is - Alpha Pup > Alpha Bundle > Alpha Bundle items

I also have stuff from Pokefarm, Pokeheroes, Furvilla, Chicken Smoothie, and Goatlings. Feel free to PM me about that on any of those sites (LethalLulu on all of them) or message me on Discord. (LethalLulu#1216)
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
Been a while, but I'm still looking, so here's a bump.
Been a while, but I'm still looking, so here's a bump.
<3
<3
Oh, dappervolk withdrawal~
Oh, dappervolk withdrawal~
<3
<3