Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | done !
[center][size=2][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/746.png[/img] uh, alright, so! i decided to put my last remaining kickstarter item - my skycat - up for sale. ive never been a big familiar person in the first place. ^^; so i think it would find a better home with somebody else! [b]i wont go below 130kg,[/b] and i prefer pure gems! but if youd like to include some other items along with the gems, perhaps you could make an offer? o: im sorry about my wording i hope i make sense... for proof, its currently sitting on this dragon. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33333180] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333332/33333180_350.png[/img] [/url][/size][/center]
746.png
uh, alright, so! i decided to put my last remaining kickstarter item - my skycat - up for sale. ive never been a big familiar person in the first place. ^^; so i think it would find a better home with somebody else!

i wont go below 130kg, and i prefer pure gems! but if youd like to include some other items along with the gems, perhaps you could make an offer? o: im sorry about my wording i hope i make sense...

for proof, its currently sitting on this dragon.

33333180_350.png
JAufpfb.gif
a pinglist was here. c:
im sorry for any mispings! please forgive me.
a pinglist was here. c:
im sorry for any mispings! please forgive me.
JAufpfb.gif
Friendly bump because I have my Skycat. Someone needs this adorably wonderful familiar - show Braixen some love. ;)
Friendly bump because I have my Skycat. Someone needs this adorably wonderful familiar - show Braixen some love. ;)
No budget yet - friendly bump instead.
No budget yet - friendly bump instead.
a1.pnga2.pnga3.gifa4.png He/Him
Plural They/Them
RP Clan
Gen1 Raffle
Why o Why I don't have that much gems. Skycat is my biggest dream but I only have under 5k gems atm. Still long way to go.
Why o Why I don't have that much gems. Skycat is my biggest dream but I only have under 5k gems atm. Still long way to go.
B43QG5A.png
Sadly I am about half short of that amount but I'll keep gazing at it longingly for a while.
Sadly I am about half short of that amount but I'll keep gazing at it longingly for a while.
shop_banner.png
thank you all on the good luck bumps! <3 you are all very kind. good luck to everyone saving up for one, too!
thank you all on the good luck bumps! <3 you are all very kind. good luck to everyone saving up for one, too!
JAufpfb.gif
@Braixen - how many gems would that be? Or have you sold it already?
@Braixen - how many gems would that be? Or have you sold it already?
yellow_by_mintinol-dbs9d5h.png blue_by_mintinol-dbs9d5f.png green_by_mintinol-dbs9d5q.png purple_by_mintinol-dbs9d5m.png
I'm on a mission to save gems at the moment (for ks fams, actually lol) but I'm still a longgg way away from being able to make an offer. Good luck though, I hope you find a buyer!
I'm on a mission to save gems at the moment (for ks fams, actually lol) but I'm still a longgg way away from being able to make an offer. Good luck though, I hope you find a buyer!
f5uqMGJ.png