Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [W] Dappervolk Beta Bundles [H] 1.7kg ea
1 2
Re-purposed thread!
I have 3kg and I'm looking to trade them for the Dappervolk Beta Bundles! I'm offering 1.5kg, but I'll go up to potentially 1.6kg! Feel free to post on this thread, PM me here, or PM me on Dappervolk if you'd like to make a deal! This is Post-Beta!

(If you're interested, I also have a Spring Bloom post-beta that I'd be willing to sell for FR currency as well! I don't have it for the rest of beta, but here's proof that I actually won it, if you need it!)
Re-purposed thread!
I have 3kg and I'm looking to trade them for the Dappervolk Beta Bundles! I'm offering 1.5kg, but I'll go up to potentially 1.6kg! Feel free to post on this thread, PM me here, or PM me on Dappervolk if you'd like to make a deal! This is Post-Beta!

(If you're interested, I also have a Spring Bloom post-beta that I'd be willing to sell for FR currency as well! I don't have it for the rest of beta, but here's proof that I actually won it, if you need it!)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
I would buy, but I need beta bundles on dv as well, and I'm saving for a 10kg gem serpent that I absolutely need ;w;
I would buy, but I need beta bundles on dv as well, and I'm saving for a 10kg gem serpent that I absolutely need ;w;
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
@Yoaisami

Good luck!! I impulse buy a lot (I even bought a scatterscroll earlier today when I'm saving for the beta bundles aidhaks), so I'm not even trying for any KS items, haha.
@Yoaisami

Good luck!! I impulse buy a lot (I even bought a scatterscroll earlier today when I'm saving for the beta bundles aidhaks), so I'm not even trying for any KS items, haha.
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
Boop
Boop
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
<3
<3
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
^
^
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
Up! Beta's ending soon, really looking to get these!
Up! Beta's ending soon, really looking to get these!
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
^
^
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png