Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] LF tons of items!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@CupcakeCass

oh ok! should i add more or should we start a CR?
@CupcakeCass

oh ok! should i add more or should we start a CR?
Cosimia123.gif
hi im cosimia!
i like frogs
forever young ♥

@CupcakeCass I have some items that you're looking for: Crimson Jadevine Vibrant Prickly insect x2 Ferret x3 stacks of broken bottles stacks of fossilized fish that's just a few of what I really have (have to check my whole hoard). Before I list all of them I'd like to know if you have the following: [center][item=warmwater wanderers] [item=starmalade chest][item=stellar inspiration chest][item=guardian of ether chest][item=crown shyness chest][item=throatarium chest] [skin=26927][skin=26931][skin=26929][/center]
@CupcakeCass

I have some items that you're looking for:
Crimson Jadevine
Vibrant Prickly insect x2
Ferret x3
stacks of broken bottles
stacks of fossilized fish

that's just a few of what I really have (have to check my whole hoard).

Before I list all of them I'd like to know if you have the following:
Warmwater Wanderers

Starmalade Chest Stellar Inspiration Chest Guardian of Ether Chest Crown Shyness Chest Throatarium Chest
9rffWp7.pngaWMT9t0.pngezXcb0S.pngfft0ISG.pngF0xe8dU.gifK2bRISJ.pngJeJCbPi.gifmake_a_wish_pink_by_shardlovespotatoes-dbuh5fp.pngfe91xe6.png
I have a lot of this stuff. Would you be willing to trade non-fodder familiars?
I have a lot of this stuff. Would you be willing to trade non-fodder familiars?
@Hundyr If you have a list of familiars you need, i'll see if I have any of them! @SkyyeofEmber I have an extra [item=Warmwater Wanderers] Not any recent skins, I missed those fests. Nor the chests, but I might have the skins in those chests depending how recent those are.
@Hundyr
If you have a list of familiars you need, i'll see if I have any of them!

@SkyyeofEmber
I have an extra
Warmwater Wanderers

Not any recent skins, I missed those fests. Nor the chests, but I might have the skins in those chests depending how recent those are.
bd28b4a96514179b4b23a56277afb3572e48a43a.png

tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png WISHLIST
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png HATCHERY
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png GRAPHICS
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o10_r1_75sq.png CutiePies
tumblr_pp5jpoJww31ugssd3o5_r2_75sq.png Vanity Veils

----

I see you have some of these in your bestiary but I don't know what you'd be willing to part with. Here's a complete list of the familiars I'm looking for. I'll start a list of everything I have that you're looking for.

Anomalous Skink, Black Dwarf Unicorn, Bone Fiend, Boolean, Candycane Xolo, Coarsefur Yet, Cog Frog, Conjoined Skink, Deeprealm Hunter, Disoriented Spirit, Driftwood Baron, Dunhoof Ambassador, Dwarf Unicorn, Fluted Pukasloth, Frost Delver, Ghostly Rat Lord, Glasswing Flutter, Golden Bantam Fangar, Golden Featherfin, Golden Idol, Golden Kitsune, Goldenbeast, Hawksbill Goliath, Longwing Epiptite, Melprin, Mock Firebird, Overcharged Silverbeast, Quetzeel, Red-Footed Akirbeak, Regenerating Reedjumper, Rivermouth Flatbill, Roundhorn Melprin, Ruffle Glasswing, Skycat, Speedy, Spiney Whale, Spotted Pukasloth, Stone Borer, Sunbeam Soldier, Vermillion Epiptite, Wave Sweeper, Arcane Sprite, Earth Sprite, Fire Sprite, Ice Sprite, Light Sprite, Lightning Sprite, Plague Sprite, Water Sprite, Wind Sprite
I see you have some of these in your bestiary but I don't know what you'd be willing to part with. Here's a complete list of the familiars I'm looking for. I'll start a list of everything I have that you're looking for.

Anomalous Skink, Black Dwarf Unicorn, Bone Fiend, Boolean, Candycane Xolo, Coarsefur Yet, Cog Frog, Conjoined Skink, Deeprealm Hunter, Disoriented Spirit, Driftwood Baron, Dunhoof Ambassador, Dwarf Unicorn, Fluted Pukasloth, Frost Delver, Ghostly Rat Lord, Glasswing Flutter, Golden Bantam Fangar, Golden Featherfin, Golden Idol, Golden Kitsune, Goldenbeast, Hawksbill Goliath, Longwing Epiptite, Melprin, Mock Firebird, Overcharged Silverbeast, Quetzeel, Red-Footed Akirbeak, Regenerating Reedjumper, Rivermouth Flatbill, Roundhorn Melprin, Ruffle Glasswing, Skycat, Speedy, Spiney Whale, Spotted Pukasloth, Stone Borer, Sunbeam Soldier, Vermillion Epiptite, Wave Sweeper, Arcane Sprite, Earth Sprite, Fire Sprite, Ice Sprite, Light Sprite, Lightning Sprite, Plague Sprite, Water Sprite, Wind Sprite
@CupcakeCass I can dig through my hoard to see what I've got that's on your list. (Offhand, I know I have oysters, lyretail puffers, snakes, cinnamon, granite, sparrow skulls, fish fossils, and likely more.)

The things I'd most be looking to trade for, offhand, would be gold muck, black slime, and paddyfowl/lilyfowl. Do you have any of those?
@CupcakeCass I can dig through my hoard to see what I've got that's on your list. (Offhand, I know I have oysters, lyretail puffers, snakes, cinnamon, granite, sparrow skulls, fish fossils, and likely more.)

The things I'd most be looking to trade for, offhand, would be gold muck, black slime, and paddyfowl/lilyfowl. Do you have any of those?
I have full stacks of both kinds of caterpillar, the scallops, and giant kelp along with some of both kinds of cerdae necklaces (and some of most the materials you can find in Blooming Grove ie. splintered reeds, glowing mushroom caps, etc), some dainty lilypads, and an hourglass (and probably a couple more things since I haven't cleaned out my hoard in a while)

I was gone from the last thundercrack till the most recent fest so last thundercrack stuff through brightshine, but the stuff I need is here apparel at the bottom if you have anything like that?
I have full stacks of both kinds of caterpillar, the scallops, and giant kelp along with some of both kinds of cerdae necklaces (and some of most the materials you can find in Blooming Grove ie. splintered reeds, glowing mushroom caps, etc), some dainty lilypads, and an hourglass (and probably a couple more things since I haven't cleaned out my hoard in a while)

I was gone from the last thundercrack till the most recent fest so last thundercrack stuff through brightshine, but the stuff I need is here apparel at the bottom if you have anything like that?
iwCqUS2.png Adopts here :D
@aphreal
I dont have extra of the familiars, but I do have muck and slime, i'll have to see how much I can spare ^ ^
@aphreal
I dont have extra of the familiars, but I do have muck and slime, i'll have to see how much I can spare ^ ^

----

@Dragonsmyguy
I have an extra luminous ambassador from this years Brightshine?
@Dragonsmyguy
I have an extra luminous ambassador from this years Brightshine?

----

@Hundyr
Unfortunately, I dont have many of those familiars, or any extra of the ones I do have.
@Hundyr
Unfortunately, I dont have many of those familiars, or any extra of the ones I do have.

----

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9