Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Plague Nests For Rent - Halloween Hatch
Hello! I have 4 nests and I'm not using them, and I feel like it'd be a waste to not use em especially with RoR & Halloween right around the corner.

Three of them are already reserved but the last one is up for grabs! I just request fodder/apparel for tips if you can!

Nests reserved for: @/Arcani @/PumpkinPepper @/pondscum
Hello! I have 4 nests and I'm not using them, and I feel like it'd be a waste to not use em especially with RoR & Halloween right around the corner.

Three of them are already reserved but the last one is up for grabs! I just request fodder/apparel for tips if you can!

Nests reserved for: @/Arcani @/PumpkinPepper @/pondscum
Untitled-2.png
Up! Reserve your plague nests for Halloween!
Up! Reserve your plague nests for Halloween!
Untitled-2.png
@JDonathan

i’d like to reserve one of your nests for a halloween hatch :)
@JDonathan

i’d like to reserve one of your nests for a halloween hatch :)

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper noted! I'll ping you on the 26th!
@PumpkinPepper noted! I'll ping you on the 26th!
Untitled-2.png
@JDonathan

thanks! is it possible to use 2 nests?
@JDonathan

thanks! is it possible to use 2 nests?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper I wanna give chances to different users but if no one's taken em by then, sure!
@PumpkinPepper I wanna give chances to different users but if no one's taken em by then, sure!
Untitled-2.png
One last nest!
One last nest!
Untitled-2.png
@JDonathan

I'm definitely interested in renting a nest for a Halloween hatch, but I don't have any fodder or apparel for tips, but I can offer 10kt and 20 gems if that's alright with you?
@JDonathan

I'm definitely interested in renting a nest for a Halloween hatch, but I don't have any fodder or apparel for tips, but I can offer 10kt and 20 gems if that's alright with you?
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@TheWhiteTigerGod Sorry someone nabbed the last spot on Discord before you posted. ;3; If I open up my last nest, I'll ping you!
@TheWhiteTigerGod Sorry someone nabbed the last spot on Discord before you posted. ;3; If I open up my last nest, I'll ping you!
Untitled-2.png