Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 1g per 900?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@That1WildStar

Thank you so much! Do you happen to have 200-400g? I for some reason can't seem to stay away from the skin and accent forum. Which is...is bad.
@That1WildStar

Thank you so much! Do you happen to have 200-400g? I for some reason can't seem to stay away from the skin and accent forum. Which is...is bad.
@Gaston I do actually! And SAME. It's very addictive. XD
@Gaston I do actually! And SAME. It's very addictive. XD
@That1WildStar

From what I understand, you need to be on the pinglist to have access to the sales? If so, please add me. :)
@That1WildStar

From what I understand, you need to be on the pinglist to have access to the sales? If so, please add me. :)
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
It is!! May I buy up to 400g? But If not, could I get 200g as I know others would like some as well.
It is!! May I buy up to 400g? But If not, could I get 200g as I know others would like some as well.
@Gaston Sure! 400g coming right up!

@Alohomora Oh! I sure can, but you don't have to be on the pinglist to be able to buy gems unless you actually want regular updates, then I can add you if you really want. <3
@Gaston Sure! 400g coming right up!

@Alohomora Oh! I sure can, but you don't have to be on the pinglist to be able to buy gems unless you actually want regular updates, then I can add you if you really want. <3
@That1WildStar

Please add me, I'm always interested in buying gems!

How many gems are you looking to sell at this time? I'm looking to buy some right now, perhaps 100-300?
@That1WildStar

Please add me, I'm always interested in buying gems!

How many gems are you looking to sell at this time? I'm looking to buy some right now, perhaps 100-300?
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@Alohomora

Will do.

I could do that, just name the amount.
@Alohomora

Will do.

I could do that, just name the amount.
@That1WildStar

Do you have 300 gems for sale?
@That1WildStar

Do you have 300 gems for sale?
5zYeaji.png OfDGPyR.gif
@That1WildStar
Do you have 400 gems?
@That1WildStar
Do you have 400 gems?
@That1WildStar I'm looking for 1000 gems, but if you have less I'll buy whatever you have
@That1WildStar I'm looking for 1000 gems, but if you have less I'll buy whatever you have
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10