Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon Boarding - [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Welcome!
[Full] - [Open] - [Closed]
This is a dragon boarding facility where I take your dragon(s) into my lair and care for them!

It is 500 treasure/1 gem/15 food points a day per dragon to be in my lair. I will hold your dragon for you for a month, after 31 days with no CR wanting your dragon back I'll send a CR. Every day after the 31 days is up, so 32-62 days, your payment will be doubled (880 treasure/2 gems/26 food points per day after 31 days.)

I Won't
**Exalt your dragon, I will exalt the dragon(s) if you have not picked up your dragon(s) from my lair within' 62 days (2 months). But this is ONLY if I must.
**Place your dragon up for auction.
**Breed your dragon.
**Tatter your dragon's biography.
**Level your dragon.
**Keep your dragon for months at a time.
**Change the appearance of the dragon. Meaning I won't scatterscroll/sight, re-gene, dress, re-name, or breed-change your dragon.

I Will
**Feed your dragon.
**Add a familiar for your dragon to bond with for the time your dragon is staying.
**Give your dragon back asap when you want him/her back in your lair.
**Add up the total cost of currency you owe after the boarding.
**Keep note that you're the owner of the dragon.

If you have any questions or concerns, send me a message!
Welcome!
[Full] - [Open] - [Closed]
This is a dragon boarding facility where I take your dragon(s) into my lair and care for them!

It is 500 treasure/1 gem/15 food points a day per dragon to be in my lair. I will hold your dragon for you for a month, after 31 days with no CR wanting your dragon back I'll send a CR. Every day after the 31 days is up, so 32-62 days, your payment will be doubled (880 treasure/2 gems/26 food points per day after 31 days.)

I Won't
**Exalt your dragon, I will exalt the dragon(s) if you have not picked up your dragon(s) from my lair within' 62 days (2 months). But this is ONLY if I must.
**Place your dragon up for auction.
**Breed your dragon.
**Tatter your dragon's biography.
**Level your dragon.
**Keep your dragon for months at a time.
**Change the appearance of the dragon. Meaning I won't scatterscroll/sight, re-gene, dress, re-name, or breed-change your dragon.

I Will
**Feed your dragon.
**Add a familiar for your dragon to bond with for the time your dragon is staying.
**Give your dragon back asap when you want him/her back in your lair.
**Add up the total cost of currency you owe after the boarding.
**Keep note that you're the owner of the dragon.

If you have any questions or concerns, send me a message!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
[center][size=7][font=segoe print]How it Works[/font][/size] [font=segoe print]I'll be explaining in 3 easy steps for those of you who aren't familiar with these kinds of services. [b]Form[/b] [code]Amount of Dragons: Duration: (if unknown place unknown) Payment: Anything Else?:[/code] [font=segoe print][b]1.[/b] Fill in the form and ping me to let me know that your dragons will be boarding with me, once you send the form please send a 1-way CR with your dragon(s), make sure I have enough slots open for the amount of dragons, if I'm open or not, along with your dragons being fully fed. If you don't know how long your dragons will be staying, make sure to let me know you want your dragon back before sending the 2-way CR. [b]2.[/b] After I accept the one-way CR with your dragon(s) in the CR. I'll place your dragon in an area of my lair in which I know the dragon(s) doesn't belong to me, but the dragon(s) isn't fodder/going to be sold, ect.. I'll give your dragon a familiar, along with add you and your dragon [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2551758/1#post_35894354]here[/url] so I can keep track of what dragon(s) belong to who. I'll feed your dragon(s) daily, and make sure your dragon doesn't go anywhere besides back to your lair after their visit. [b]3.[/b] Once you want your dragon back, just send a two-way CR with the payment you selected in your form (if you didn't select a certain amount of days/weeks, I'll tell you how long your dragon was in my lair and how much you owe in a message.). As soon as I see it, I'll put your dragon(s) in the CR and they'll be in your lair. If you don't send a CR for your dragon within' 31 days I'll send it for you. Also if you have more then 3 dragons with me, if you're more comfortable with sending the payment per 3 dragons just say so.[/font][/center]
How it Works

I'll be explaining in 3 easy steps for those of you who aren't familiar with these kinds of services.

Form
Code:
Amount of Dragons: Duration: (if unknown place unknown) Payment: Anything Else?:

1. Fill in the form and ping me to let me know that your dragons will be boarding with me, once you send the form please send a 1-way CR with your dragon(s), make sure I have enough slots open for the amount of dragons, if I'm open or not, along with your dragons being fully fed. If you don't know how long your dragons will be staying, make sure to let me know you want your dragon back before sending the 2-way CR.

2. After I accept the one-way CR with your dragon(s) in the CR. I'll place your dragon in an area of my lair in which I know the dragon(s) doesn't belong to me, but the dragon(s) isn't fodder/going to be sold, ect.. I'll give your dragon a familiar, along with add you and your dragon here so I can keep track of what dragon(s) belong to who. I'll feed your dragon(s) daily, and make sure your dragon doesn't go anywhere besides back to your lair after their visit.

3. Once you want your dragon back, just send a two-way CR with the payment you selected in your form (if you didn't select a certain amount of days/weeks, I'll tell you how long your dragon was in my lair and how much you owe in a message.). As soon as I see it, I'll put your dragon(s) in the CR and they'll be in your lair. If you don't send a CR for your dragon within' 31 days I'll send it for you. Also if you have more then 3 dragons with me, if you're more comfortable with sending the payment per 3 dragons just say so.
c4a5xZL.png
Dragons Boarding Now

-Nobody
Dragons Boarding Now

-Nobody
c4a5xZL.png
Past Customers

@PheonixPonder / 5 Dragons / 10/27/18 - 11/9/18
@Harana / 4 Dragons / 10/26/18 - 11/13/18
@Xylitol / 2 Dragons / 11/13/18 - 11/14/18
Past Customers

@PheonixPonder / 5 Dragons / 10/27/18 - 11/9/18
@Harana / 4 Dragons / 10/26/18 - 11/13/18
@Xylitol / 2 Dragons / 11/13/18 - 11/14/18
c4a5xZL.png
Pinglist

You will be ping'd next time slots are open! Go ahead and ask yo be removed at any time.

@Harana
Pinglist

You will be ping'd next time slots are open! Go ahead and ask yo be removed at any time.

@Harana
c4a5xZL.png
Now Open for Posting!
Now Open for Posting!
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz Can I be added to the ping list for when you open again, please?
@ribbonz Can I be added to the ping list for when you open again, please?
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana

Of course!
@Harana

Of course!
c4a5xZL.png
@Harana

I have 10 slots open available, they may get swooped up quick!
@Harana

I have 10 slots open available, they may get swooped up quick!
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz Thanks for pinging me! I’ll set up the order form in a minute!
@ribbonz Thanks for pinging me! I’ll set up the order form in a minute!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7