Items For Sale
Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hoard Clearout - Skins & Apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
I'm doing a massive hoard purge at the moment, everything is up for offers! If you're looking to trade then I have things listed here and all UM skins listed here are already on AH. I'm willing to go below LAH so really feel free to offer anything!

UM Skins:

850g
850g
850g
500g
750g
850g
750g
750g
900g
750g
800g
850g
750g

Holds:

Festival Skins:

I'm doing a massive hoard purge at the moment, everything is up for offers! If you're looking to trade then I have things listed here and all UM skins listed here are already on AH. I'm willing to go below LAH so really feel free to offer anything!

UM Skins:

850g
850g
850g
500g
750g
850g
750g
750g
900g
750g
800g
850g
750g

Holds:

Festival Skins:

3506_by_ziggyboa-dc38sy0.png
| DeviantArt
| Tumblr
| Accent Shop
----- [center][b]Apparel:[/b] ----- [item=Trickster's Bellcap][item=Trickster's Collar][item=Desert Dynasty Cuffs][item=Cyan Delver's Lamp][item=Kelpie Guise][item=Black Cat][item=Scottish Fold][item=Golden Seraph Headpiece][item=Golden Seraph Hip Drape][item=Golden Seraph Necklace][item=Golden Seraph Tail Bangle][item=Silver Seraph Hip Drape][item=Silver Seraph Necklace][item=Silver Seraph Tail Bangle][item=Silver Seraph Wing Ornament][item=Ghostly Kelpie Mane][item=Pale Kelpie Mane][item=Dire Kelpie Mane][item=Night Sky Silk Scarf][item=Silver Sylvan Anklets][item=Silver Sylvan Bracelets][item=Silver Sylvan Headpiece][item=Silver Sylvan Wings] [item=Starseer's Emblem][item=Stonekeeper Emblem][item=Searing Emblem][item=Frigid Emblem][item=Electricians Emblem][item=Infectionist's Emblem][item=Shady Emblem][item=Diver Emblem][item=Crystalhide Treads][item=Gustborne Balloon][item=Chillspike Collar][item=Seashell Mantle][item=Solar Blades][item=Cosmologist Fieldtools][item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=Magmatic Pauldrons][item=Sunguard Chest][item=Windbound Mask][item=Warmwater Wanderers][item=Butterfly's Kiss][item=Surgestream Coat][item=Black Iron Plates][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Scavenger's Tatters][item=Bamboo Breeze Cape][item=Deeprealm Trident][item=Hewn Philosopher's Veil][item=Highland Scavenger][item=Welder's Mask][item=Carapace Arm][item=Gem Thief][item=Icicle Chains][item=Bramble Mantle][item=Fin Jewels][item=Luminous Halo][item=Luminous Sundrapes][item=Voltaic Halo][item=Voltaic Stormclaws][item=Conflagrant Kilt][item=Conflagrant Halo][item=Spellwrought Shardhide][item=Spellwrought Halo][item=Dryad's Guise][item=Illuminated Sash][item=Electrified Sash][item=Searing Sash][item=Stonekeeper Sash][item=Frigid Sash][item=Shady Sash][item=Whirlwind Sash][item=Diver Sash][item=Druidic Sash][item=Crystalcourt Cascades][item=Crystalcourt Halo][item=Will o' the Wisp] [item=Forest's Edge Vines][item=Sanddune Rags][item=Undine's Flatfins][item=White Raven Armor][item=Polished Trident] [item=Darkened Eye Scar][item=Darkened Leg Scar][item=Darkened Arm Scar][item=Summer Swelter] [item=Golden Wing Silks][item=Gossamer Wing Silks][item=Aqua Birdskull Necklace][item=Onyx Seraph Tail Bangle][item=Crimson Silk Sash][item=Soft Pink Leg Silks] [item=Wild Banner][item=Wild Headdress][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Arm Tangle][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Banner][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Collar][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Crown][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Gloves][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Leg Tangle][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Stockings][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Tail Tangle][item=Poisonous Rose Thorn Wing Tangle] [item=Conjurer's Cloak][item=Conjurer's Herb Pouch][item=Enchanter's Cobwebs][item=Magician's Cloak][item=Magician's Cobwebs][item=Magician's Hat][item=Witch's Cobwebs][item=Sorcerer's Cobwebs][item=Ghost Flame Cloak][item=Ghost Flame Collar][item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel][item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Haunted Flame Collar][item=Haunted Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Solar Flame Collar][item=Solar Flame Tail Jewel][item=Solar Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Jolly Jester's Cap][item=Jolly Jester's gloves][item=Jolly Jester's collar][item=Jolly Jester's cloak][item=Jolly Jester's tail bell][item=Jolly Jester's wing cover][item=Whimsical Jester's Cape][item=Whimsical Jester's Tail Bell] ----- [b]Familiars:[/b] ----- [item=granite guardian][item=cragward custodian][item=sapling speaker][item=insubstantial illustionist][item=crumbling goblin][item=blight nymph][item=spirit of plague][item=spirit of shadow][item=loga] ----- [b]Specialty:[/b] ----- [item=breed change: nocturne][item=primary gene:poison][item=vista: conjurer's hat][item=vista: lightweaver][item=tertiary gene: smirch][item=vista: jester] -----

Apparel:

Familiars:

Specialty:

| DeviantArt
| Tumblr
| Accent Shop
@Ravenhearst
Is 450g a set price for Accent: Wildwood?
@Ravenhearst
Is 450g a set price for Accent: Wildwood?
DM54.gifFmopa.gifeXjIM.gifZl0tQ.gifkAENm.gif
@Ravenhearst 2kg for Depths?
@Ravenhearst 2kg for Depths?
@Ravenhearst I'd be interested in Souls Lost at Sea! Would you be willing to go to 900g for it?
@Ravenhearst I'd be interested in Souls Lost at Sea! Would you be willing to go to 900g for it?
@Ravenhearst 500 for Droomverlore? ^-^"
@Ravenhearst 500 for Droomverlore? ^-^"
FsUo5ra.pngvhowsar_zpsq2kqt06s.pngRHZW0XQ.png
@Ravenhearst
I'm very interested in your Starburnt accent.
The way you designed the galaxy patterns interacting with the pearlcatcher's body is beautiful, and I think it would look fantastic on one of the dragons in my lair.
would you be willing to go down to 325 gems? Let me know what works.
Thank you!
@Ravenhearst
I'm very interested in your Starburnt accent.
The way you designed the galaxy patterns interacting with the pearlcatcher's body is beautiful, and I think it would look fantastic on one of the dragons in my lair.
would you be willing to go down to 325 gems? Let me know what works.
Thank you!
eLAndXa.png FooterAds.gif
Gary was here, Ash is a loser
@Drag0n5 sort of yes, I can lower it to 400g if you're interested?

@Boundingfeather that can work, will send you a PA!

@cgeez ah sorry that one already sold ;o;

@CrazyCake hmm okay, that can work so will send a PA!

@Cunea oh thank you, 325g works so will send you a PA!
@Drag0n5 sort of yes, I can lower it to 400g if you're interested?

@Boundingfeather that can work, will send you a PA!

@cgeez ah sorry that one already sold ;o;

@CrazyCake hmm okay, that can work so will send a PA!

@Cunea oh thank you, 325g works so will send you a PA!
| DeviantArt
| Tumblr
| Accent Shop
@Ravenhearst
Sure 400g is fine.
@Ravenhearst
Sure 400g is fine.
DM54.gifFmopa.gifeXjIM.gifZl0tQ.gifkAENm.gif
I have a few customs for sale, mainly looking for offers on these. I have other [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2548792#post_2548792]skins and customs listed[/url] in the first post as well if anyone is interested in checking that out [center] [quote][skin=17736][skin=24393][skin=27730][skin=25840][/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url] Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, wings, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, smoke, jewelry/silks, gold, moon, auctions/offers, resell [quote][skin=23236][skin=24664][/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url] Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, wings, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, jewelry/silks, gold, auctions/offers, blue, eyes (stylized/symbolic), resell [quote][skin=18080][skin=24217][skin=27245][/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url] Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, wings, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, jewelry/silks, auctions/offers, smoke, gold, eyes (stylized/symbolic), blue, occult, resell [quote][skin=24862][skin=26174][skin=27560][skin=23647][/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url] Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, auctions/offers, wings, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, purple, pastels, jewelry/silks, gold, pink, blue, resell [quote][skin=27662][/quote] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url] Keywords selected: Guardian M, Skincents, auctions/offers, jewelry/silks, gold, wings, resell
I have a few customs for sale, mainly looking for offers on these. I have other skins and customs listed in the first post as well if anyone is interested in checking that out

Quote:
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!
Keywords selected: Imperial F, Skincents, wings, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, smoke, jewelry/silks, gold, moon, auctions/offers, resell

Quote:
Keywords selected: Imperial M, Skincents, wings, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, warm colors, jewelry/silks, gold, auctions/offers, blue, eyes (stylized/symbolic), resell

Quote:
Keywords selected: Skydancer F, Skincents, wings, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, jewelry/silks, auctions/offers, smoke, gold, eyes (stylized/symbolic), blue, occult, resell

Quote:
Keywords selected: Wildclaw M, Skincents, auctions/offers, wings, space/galaxy/stars/nebula, purple, pastels, jewelry/silks, gold, pink, blue, resell

Quote:
Keywords selected: Guardian M, Skincents, auctions/offers, jewelry/silks, gold, wings, resell
| DeviantArt
| Tumblr
| Accent Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13