Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Welcome! I'm remaking an old thread a friend made a while back, seeing as it's a little out of date now and they were mainly in charge of it! This way, I can keep track of things easier! I have lots of old hoarded apparel, familiars, and more that I would like to sell to try and earn some treasure/gems to buy art! (This also means I take art as payment!) [b]Payment[/b] Gems are at a 1:850 conversion rate to treasure. I am willing to haggle! If you are interested in offering me art, I have a thread of characters [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2419560]here[/url] that I am after art of! Get ready for a long list, now! [b]The Goods:[/b] - [b]Apparel:[/b] Armbands: [item=searing armband][item=searing armband][item=searing armband] [item=electricians armband][item=electricians armband][item=electricians armband][item=electricians armband] Crowns: [item=electrician's crown][item=electrician's crown] [item=illuminated crown][item=stonekeeper crown][item=frigid crown][item=shady crown][item=whirlwind crown][item=druidic crown] Halos: [item=conflagrant halo][item=spellwrought halo] Emblems: [item=starseer's emblem][item=infectionist's emblem][item=stonekeeper emblem][item=frigid emblem][item=illuminated emblem] [item=electricians emblem][item=electricians emblem][item=electricians emblem] [item=searing emblem][item=searing emblem][item=searing emblem][item=searing emblem] 2015: [item=solarblades][item=mesa mechanojets] 2016: [item=luminous legguards][item=black iron plates][item=black iron plates] 2017: [item=highland scavenger][item=highland scavenger] 2018: [item=bramble mantle][item=map kit][item=fin jewels][item=tree warden's garb] [item=conflagrant kilt][item=spellwrought shardhide] [item=icicle chains] Misc: [item=darkened eye scar][item=darkened eye scar] [item=darkened arm scar] [b]Familiars:[/b] Special: (forgive me if some of these aren't actually special, I can't remember where some are from!) [item=magic mirror][item=Unlikely Alliance][item=Wooden Marionette][item=slight eyewing][item=miniature sornieth globe] 2016: [item=shining goblin] 2017: [item=spirit of earth] [item=spirit of lightning] 2018: [item=spirit of shadow][item=spirit of wind][item=spirit of nature] [item=spellwrought ambassador] [item=luminous ambassador][item=luminous ambassador] [item=voltaic ambassador] Other: [item=hippogriff][item=ragamouse][item=tigerblood foo][item=silky mole][item=crystal carrier][item=spirit armor] [item=curious kettle][item=ashmane chimera][item=colubrid column] [item=poltergeist pile][item=poltergeist pile] [item=pink-tail mole][item=pink-tail mole][item=pink-tail mole][item=pink-tail mole] [item=bluetail skira][item=bluetail skira][item=bluetail skira][item=bluetail skira] Festival Recolours: [item=boulder nymph][item=snowflake nymph] [b]Battle Items[/b] [item=discipline] x35 [item=scholar] x46 [item=discipline] x35 [b]Skins[/b] 2013: [item=skin: Freckled Dawn][item=skin: Fallout][item=skin: Volcanic Dust][item=skin: Geotransfigure] 2016: [item=skin: speedlines][item=skin: the plague doctor] 2017: [item=accent: throatarium] [b]Misc[/b] [item=freezing breath chest] [item=frosted chest] [item=ignition chest] [item=runeborne chest] [item=synth wave chest][item=synth wave chest][item=synth wave chest] [item=brass centurion chest][item=brass centurion chest] [item=resplendent starling chest] [item=frozen odf chest] [item=omniscient chest] [item=burnt parchment chest][item=burnt parchment chest] And that's it! I do have some other more common familiars/apparel floating around, so don't be afraid to ask! Although, I have listed most things of value here. If you are also interested in 6 Digit ID dragons, I have some over [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2547323]here[/url]! Please ping me if you are interested in anything. I am also willing to hold items for a few days if you need to get payment! Thank you so much for dropping by and checking out my shop! Have a wonderful day, all of you! ;v; <3
Welcome!

I'm remaking an old thread a friend made a while back, seeing as it's a little out of date now and they were mainly in charge of it!
This way, I can keep track of things easier!

I have lots of old hoarded apparel, familiars, and more that I would like to sell to try and earn some treasure/gems to buy art! (This also means I take art as payment!)

Payment
Gems are at a 1:850 conversion rate to treasure.

I am willing to haggle!

If you are interested in offering me art, I have a thread of characters here that I am after art of!

Get ready for a long list, now!

The Goods:
-
Apparel:

Armbands:
Searing Armband Searing Armband Searing Armband

Crowns:
Electrician's Crown Electrician's Crown
Illuminated Crown Stonekeeper Crown Frigid Crown Shady Crown Whirlwind Crown Druidic Crown

Halos:
Conflagrant Halo Spellwrought Halo

Emblems:
Starseer's Emblem Infectionist's Emblem Stonekeeper Emblem Frigid Emblem Illuminated Emblem

Searing Emblem Searing Emblem Searing Emblem Searing Emblem

2015:
Mesa Mechanojets

2016:
Luminous Legguards Black Iron Plates Black Iron Plates

2017:
Highland Scavenger Highland Scavenger

2018:
Bramble Mantle Map Kit Fin Jewels Tree Warden's Garb
Conflagrant Kilt Spellwrought Shardhide
Icicle Chains

Misc:
Darkened Eye Scar Darkened Eye Scar
Darkened Arm Scar

Familiars:

Special:
(forgive me if some of these aren't actually special, I can't remember where some are from!)
Magic Mirror Unlikely Alliance Wooden Marionette Slight Eyewing Miniature Sornieth Globe

2016:
Shining Goblin

2017:
Spirit of Earth
Spirit of Lightning

2018:
Spirit of Shadow Spirit of Wind Spirit of Nature
Spellwrought Ambassador
Luminous Ambassador Luminous Ambassador
Voltaic Ambassador

Other:
Hippogriff Ragamouse Tigerblood Foo Silky Mole Crystal Carrier Spirit Armor Curious Kettle Ashmane Chimera Colubrid Column
Poltergeist Pile Poltergeist Pile
Pink-Tail Mole Pink-Tail Mole Pink-Tail Mole Pink-Tail Mole
Bluetail Skira Bluetail Skira Bluetail Skira Bluetail Skira

Festival Recolours:
Boulder Nymph Snowflake Nymph

Battle Items

Discipline x35
Scholar x46
Discipline x35

Skins

2013:
Skin: Freckled Dawn Skin: Fallout Skin: Volcanic Dust Skin: Geotransfigure

2016:
Skin: Speedlines Skin: The Plague Doctor

2017:
Accent: Throatarium

Misc
Freezing Breath Chest
Frosted Chest

Runeborne Chest
Synth Wave Chest Synth Wave Chest Synth Wave Chest
Brass Centurion Chest Brass Centurion Chest
Resplendent Starling Chest
Frozen Odf Chest
Omniscient Chest
Burnt Parchment Chest Burnt Parchment Chest

And that's it! I do have some other more common familiars/apparel floating around, so don't be afraid to ask! Although, I have listed most things of value here.

If you are also interested in 6 Digit ID dragons, I have some over here!

Please ping me if you are interested in anything. I am also willing to hold items for a few days if you need to get payment!

Thank you so much for dropping by and checking out my shop!

Have a wonderful day, all of you! ;v; <3
3a2eEFc.gif
[b]Holds:[/b] [item=infectionist's crown][item=scavenger's tatters] for Mianiacal [b]Solds:[/b] [item=unhatched lightning egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg] [Item=Luminous halo][item=eliminate][item=metal enhancement chest][item=searing sash][item=Arcane Sprite][item=crystalhide treads][item=plague doctor chest][item=carapace arm][item=will o' the ember][item=electrified sash][item=leafy gladeboughs][item=voltaic halo][item=Plague Sprite][item=snowfall robe][item=archivists spellscroll][item=spirit of ice][item=twice-dyed cowl][item=pyrite pauldrons][item=Red-Footed Akirbeak][item=electricians power pack][item=eroded crystalhide][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=voltaic stormclaws][item=marva's invisibility cloak][item=diver armband][item=stonekeeper armband][item=starseer armband][item=electricians armband][item=infectionist's armband][item=searing armband][item=druidic sash][item=frigid sash][item=gustborne balloon][item=spirit of the arcane][item=infectionist's armband][item=electricians armband][item=starseer armband][item=illuminated sash][item=Loga][item=Deadland Disciple][item=chillspike collar][item=archivists spellscroll][item=archivists spellscroll][item=starwood veil][item=whirlwind sash][item=carapace arm][item=cosmologist fieldtools][item=gloomwillow guide][item=skin: Stormlight][item=ghost flame collar][item=starseer armband][item=spirit of water][item=unhatched lightning egg][item=bubble nymph][item=magic nymph][item=darkened leg scar][item=warmwater wanderers][item=moonglow thorns][item=windbound mask][item=spirit of lightning][item=spirit of light][item=shining goblin][item=conflagrant ambassador][item=voltaic ambassador][item=spirit of fire][item=spirit of plague][item=spirit of the arcane][item=seashell mantle][item=chillspike crown][item=darkened arm scar][item=bamboo breeze cape][item=gem thief][item=welder's mask][item= icicle chains][item=searing crown][item=diver crown][item=starseer's crown]
Holds:
Infectionist's Crown Scavenger's Tatters for Mianiacal

Solds:
Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Luminous Halo Eliminate Metal Enhancement Chest Searing Sash Arcane Sprite Crystalhide Treads Plague Doctor Chest Carapace Arm Will o' the Ember Electrified Sash Leafy Gladeboughs Voltaic Halo Plague Sprite Snowfall Robe Spirit of Ice Twice-Dyed Cowl Pyrite Pauldrons Red-Footed Akirbeak Eroded Crystalhide Voltaic Stormclaws Voltaic Stormclaws Marva's Invisibility Cloak Diver Armband Stonekeeper Armband Infectionist's Armband Searing Armband Druidic Sash Frigid Sash Gustborne Balloon Spirit of the Arcane Infectionist's Armband Illuminated Sash Loga Deadland Disciple Chillspike Collar Starwood Veil Whirlwind Sash Carapace Arm Cosmologist Fieldtools Gloomwillow Guide Skin: Stormlight Ghost Flame Collar Spirit of Water Unhatched Lightning Egg Bubble Nymph Magic Nymph Darkened Leg Scar Warmwater Wanderers Moonglow Thorns Windbound Mask Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Light Shining Goblin Conflagrant Ambassador Voltaic Ambassador Spirit of Fire Spirit of Plague Spirit of the Arcane Seashell Mantle Chillspike Crown Darkened Arm Scar Bamboo Breeze Cape Gem Thief Welder's Mask Icicle Chains Searing Crown Diver Crown Starseer's Crown
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen

I would be interested in your eggs for 250k/280 g each :>
@Vekusen

I would be interested in your eggs for 250k/280 g each :>
@Holi
Just for the nocturne eggs? Or Lightning too? ;v;
Price sounds good!
I'm happy with either gems or treasure, so whichever you'd prefer!
@Holi
Just for the nocturne eggs? Or Lightning too? ;v;
Price sounds good!
I'm happy with either gems or treasure, so whichever you'd prefer!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen

I’m interested in the nocturne eggs, and lightning egg. c:

Sure! Let me know if you just want to do the nocturne, or the lightning as well, and I’ll send over a CR. ^^
@Vekusen

I’m interested in the nocturne eggs, and lightning egg. c:

Sure! Let me know if you just want to do the nocturne, or the lightning as well, and I’ll send over a CR. ^^
@Holi
I'll get them cr'd to you! I assume you want all three? If not, let me know in CR! :D
@Holi
I'll get them cr'd to you! I assume you want all three? If not, let me know in CR! :D
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
How much would you be willing to sell your Eliminate for? I've got about 400,000 treasure as of now that I could offer.
@Vekusen
How much would you be willing to sell your Eliminate for? I've got about 400,000 treasure as of now that I could offer.
I AM HERE.................now
FR Time+2
@Starzipper
I'd be willing to go about 50k-75k below AH price if that's okay?
I do take mixed payments and I can hold it for you too if you'd like more time to get some treasure/gems!
@Starzipper
I'd be willing to go about 50k-75k below AH price if that's okay?
I do take mixed payments and I can hold it for you too if you'd like more time to get some treasure/gems!
3a2eEFc.gif
@Vekusen
Sure, thanks! So would 550,000 treasure be fine?
If it's no trouble for you, I'd probably need about one to two more days to get the treasure.
@Vekusen
Sure, thanks! So would 550,000 treasure be fine?
If it's no trouble for you, I'd probably need about one to two more days to get the treasure.
I AM HERE.................now
FR Time+2
@Vekusen
Best price for the plague sprite?
@Vekusen
Best price for the plague sprite?
Pv3qkHx.gifjeibAcv.gifEwO0Lld.gifDmiCwtA.gifrUdfO3D.gif
__

[ J O K E R ]
FRT +0

____ 1WweeYY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23