Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | -PAUSED-[B] 2018 Fest Skins [H] Treasure
1 2 3 4 5 6
[b]CURRENTLY UP TO DATE.[/b] i was gone for 2018 holidays so im currently trying to still get these items. ping me with an offer! [quote="wavecrest saturnalia"][item=accent: masquerwave][item=skin: hyaline][/quote] [quote="greenskeeper gathering"][item=accent: something putrid][item=accent: tranquil forest][item=accent: abelhinha][item=accent: cherry dryad lotus][item=accent: wilderness halo][item=accent: the great tree][item=skin: call of spirits][item=skin: rejuvenate][item=skin: season][item=skin: crown shyness][item=skin: cymbidium splendor][item=skin: chromatic predator][/quote] [quote="brightshine jubilee"][item=accent: elpis][item=accent: awakened faith][item=accent: xanadu][item=skin: golden core][/quote] [quote="thundercrack carnivale"][item=skin: automata][item=skin: sparked neon][/quote] [quote="flameforgers festival"][item=accent: ember plumes][item=skin: earthforge whisper][item=skin: through fire and flames][item=Skin: Igneus Praesidium][item=skin: fiery wings][/quote]
CURRENTLY UP TO DATE.

i was gone for 2018 holidays so im currently trying to still get these items. ping me with an offer!

wavecrest saturnalia wrote:
Accent: Masquerwave Skin: Hyaline
greenskeeper gathering wrote:
Accent: Something Putrid Accent: Tranquil Forest Accent: Abelhinha Accent: Cherry Dryad Lotus Accent: Wilderness Halo Accent: The Great Tree Skin: Call of Spirits Skin: Rejuvenate Skin: Season Skin: Crown Shyness Skin: Cymbidium Splendor Skin: Chromatic Predator
brightshine jubilee wrote:
Accent: Elpis Accent: Awakened Faith Accent: Xanadu Skin: Golden Core
thundercrack carnivale wrote:
Skin: Automata Skin: Sparked Neon
flameforgers festival wrote:
Accent: Ember Plumes Skin: Earthforge Whisper Skin: Through Fire and Flames Skin: Igneus Praesidium Skin: Fiery Wings
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
@rythec

I have the familiar, apparels, and skins, but not the emblems. I'd have to price check everything though!
@rythec

I have the familiar, apparels, and skins, but not the emblems. I'd have to price check everything though!
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@cuddleh i could start researching everything, let me finish making this post then ill get back to you!
@cuddleh i could start researching everything, let me finish making this post then ill get back to you!
rowan / he / 21
trans rights trans
@rythec

Was just about to edit into my post to say to give me a ping when you have things worked out, so that would be great! c:
@rythec

Was just about to edit into my post to say to give me a ping when you have things worked out, so that would be great! c:
@rythec I can sell you the emblems. [item=Diver Emblem] = 20kt [item=Searing Emblem] = 15kt
@rythec I can sell you the emblems.
Diver Emblem = 20kt
Searing Emblem = 15kt
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressrising sounds good. ill send a cr
@tigressrising sounds good. ill send a cr
rowan / he / 21
trans rights trans
@rythec I have a moth, stormclaws, and kilt I can sell you if you're still looking for them, I'm not sure if you would since someone upthread mentioned they had the apparel
@rythec I have a moth, stormclaws, and kilt I can sell you if you're still looking for them, I'm not sure if you would since someone upthread mentioned they had the apparel
vnfnSuk.gif
@cuddleh @xairathan maybe you could check lah on the ambassador, stormclaws, and kilt, and you each give me an offer?
@cuddleh @xairathan maybe you could check lah on the ambassador, stormclaws, and kilt, and you each give me an offer?
rowan / he / 21
trans rights trans
@rythec
LAH on the items is:

ambassador - 20g
stormclaws - 40g
kilt - 45g

I could go 5g below LAH for each item, or 80g for the lot. Or in treasure, it'd be 12750tr for the ambassador, 29750tr for the stormclaws, and 34000tr for the kilt at 5g below LAH, 68000 altogether.
@rythec
LAH on the items is:

ambassador - 20g
stormclaws - 40g
kilt - 45g

I could go 5g below LAH for each item, or 80g for the lot. Or in treasure, it'd be 12750tr for the ambassador, 29750tr for the stormclaws, and 34000tr for the kilt at 5g below LAH, 68000 altogether.
vnfnSuk.gif
@rythec

I always do 10-15% under LAH for items when I sell them, and I'm on mobile so I can't price check them yet.
@rythec

I always do 10-15% under LAH for items when I sell them, and I'm on mobile so I can't price check them yet.
1 2 3 4 5 6