Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] Transmuters - will pay!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hey, i'm looking for some people willing to transmute some items for me C: i'll pay 1g for every item that gets transmuted! payment will be in gems unless specifically stated otherwise
i'll be sending a mixture of stuff for you to transmute (or you can say whichever you'd prefer for me to send if you have a preference), if i happen to send apparel/familiars you don't have please feel free to use other ones instead of the ones i sent! i don't mind at all, so long as i get the right amount of mats for whatever resources i sent over.
please be honest with me - i don't wanna be sent 10 green goos if my resources actually turned into blues/purples etc!! C:
i'll send a max of 99 mats at a time because i don't wanna overwhelm or stress out anyone, and i'd super appreciate it if they could be sent back within like 5 days or something! though take as long as you need, i don't mind updates C:
CURRENT SLOTS;
(these are unlimited i'm just pretending that i'm organised)

pls say how many items you're comfortable with me sending!

thank you in advance!

hey, i'm looking for some people willing to transmute some items for me C: i'll pay 1g for every item that gets transmuted! payment will be in gems unless specifically stated otherwise
i'll be sending a mixture of stuff for you to transmute (or you can say whichever you'd prefer for me to send if you have a preference), if i happen to send apparel/familiars you don't have please feel free to use other ones instead of the ones i sent! i don't mind at all, so long as i get the right amount of mats for whatever resources i sent over.
please be honest with me - i don't wanna be sent 10 green goos if my resources actually turned into blues/purples etc!! C:
i'll send a max of 99 mats at a time because i don't wanna overwhelm or stress out anyone, and i'd super appreciate it if they could be sent back within like 5 days or something! though take as long as you need, i don't mind updates C:
CURRENT SLOTS;
(these are unlimited i'm just pretending that i'm organised)

pls say how many items you're comfortable with me sending!

thank you in advance!

.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
feel free to ping, pm, friend etc :)
21526.png
bump! C:
bump! C:
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
bump !!
bump !!
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
bump
bump
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
bump !!
bump !!
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
@idiosyncratic i can transmute for you! ill keep my own materials in my vault so i can keep easy track of yours
@idiosyncratic i can transmute for you! ill keep my own materials in my vault so i can keep easy track of yours
shadow_small.png trans rights
rowan / he / 21
FR +2 / wishlist / naomi quest
trans rights trans
@rythec - thank you so much! are you okay with me sending 10 things over? C:
@rythec - thank you so much! are you okay with me sending 10 things over? C:
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
@idiosyncratic yup! i actually started a transmute before seeing this thread so it might be a bit but sounds good.
@idiosyncratic yup! i actually started a transmute before seeing this thread so it might be a bit but sounds good.
rowan / he / 21
trans rights trans
@rythec - no worries at all! would you prefer gems or treasure as payment?
@rythec - no worries at all! would you prefer gems or treasure as payment?
.[/nextcol]21525.png
mollie/idio
she/they
fr + 8 (GMT)
21526.png
@idiosyncratic treasures fine! thanks!
@idiosyncratic treasures fine! thanks!
rowan / he / 21
trans rights trans