Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Baldwin Mats Reduced prices for bulk
1 2 3
I'm selling all of these. LAH for individual pieces but lowered prices if you're buying bulk! Trading: I will trade mats based on LAH. EX: Purple Sludge (LAH: 18g) for 18x Green Ooze (LAH: 1g) Ratio: 1g:1040T Discounts: 25 or more - 3% discount 50 or more - 7% discount 100 or more - 15% discount [indent][i]Prices are matched to LAH.[/i][/indent] [columns][center][item=Green Goo]x[b]259[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Yellow Goo]x[b]0[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Orange Goo]x[b]15[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Red Goo]x[b]4[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Purple Goo]x[b]36[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Blue Goo]x[b]9[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Green Ooze]x[b]60[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Yellow Ooze]x[b]34[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Orange Ooze]x[b]65[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Red Ooze]x[b]14[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Purple Ooze]x[b]0[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Blue Ooze]x[b]1[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Green Sludge]x[b]102[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Yellow Sludge]x[b]114[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Orange Sludge]x[b]106[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Red Sludge]x[b]44[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Purple Sludge]x[b]0[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Blue Sludge]x[b]18[/b][/center][/columns] [columns][center][item=Grey Slime]x[b]3[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=White Slime]x[b]9[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Black Slime]x[b]12[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Copper Muck]x[b]7[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Silver Muck]x[b]4[/b][/center][nextcol] [center][item=Gold Muck]x[b]0[/b][/center][/columns]
I'm selling all of these. LAH for individual pieces but lowered prices if you're buying bulk!

Trading:
I will trade mats based on LAH.
EX: Purple Sludge (LAH: 18g) for 18x Green Ooze (LAH: 1g)

Ratio: 1g:1040T

Discounts:
25 or more - 3% discount
50 or more - 7% discount
100 or more - 15% discount
Prices are matched to LAH.
Green Goo x259
Yellow Goo x0
Orange Goo x15
Red Goo x4
Purple Goo x36
Blue Goo x9
Green Ooze x60
Yellow Ooze x34
Orange Ooze x65
Red Ooze x14
Purple Ooze x0
Blue Ooze x1
Green Sludge x102
Yellow Sludge x114
Orange Sludge x106
Red Sludge x44
Purple Sludge x0
Blue Sludge x18
Grey Slime x3
White Slime x9
Black Slime x12
Copper Muck x7
Silver Muck x4
Gold Muck x0
...P1hD8rM.png.....
Gem Exchange | Baldwin Materials

eldemore | chickensmoothie | flightrising

enfj | +2 frt | maize/cream xxy hoarder
.....EZkTzMm.png
@Cresta

can i buy all your copper muck, grey slime, black slime and 30 green sludge?
@Cresta

can i buy all your copper muck, grey slime, black slime and 30 green sludge?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@PumpkinPepper sent cr! thanks for purchasing!
@PumpkinPepper sent cr! thanks for purchasing!
...P1hD8rM.png.....

.....EZkTzMm.png
@Cresta

can i buy all the green ooze & green sludge?
@Cresta

can i buy all the green ooze & green sludge?

pumpkin_by_staplefish.gif
@Cresta Could I buy all the yellow, orange, and purple goo for treasure?(It'd be 6.3K treasure, right?)
@Cresta Could I buy all the yellow, orange, and purple goo for treasure?(It'd be 6.3K treasure, right?)
@darkshadows453 my prices, nor quantities are up to date. i can send a cr and we can work out the prices there.
@darkshadows453 my prices, nor quantities are up to date. i can send a cr and we can work out the prices there.
...P1hD8rM.png.....

.....EZkTzMm.png
@Cresta You can go ahead and send me a CR then.
@Cresta You can go ahead and send me a CR then.
@Cresta

Could I please get all your silver muck, all your gold muck, 10 orange goo, 10 orange sludge, and 14 yellow ooze? With the discount for 50 items, I think it comes out to 131.4g/kt? Also, would it be okay if I paid with a mix of gems and treasure? Thanks!
@Cresta

Could I please get all your silver muck, all your gold muck, 10 orange goo, 10 orange sludge, and 14 yellow ooze? With the discount for 50 items, I think it comes out to 131.4g/kt? Also, would it be okay if I paid with a mix of gems and treasure? Thanks!
Gj97yvC.png
@gracegraceplant - sent cr! sorry for the delay, was asleep :)
@gracegraceplant - sent cr! sorry for the delay, was asleep :)
...P1hD8rM.png.....

.....EZkTzMm.png
@Cresta

I have a bunch of silver muck - can I trade some for your copper muck and grey slime? It's 9g LAH right now, so I think it would be 15 silver if you'd accept those for all of the other two.
@Cresta

I have a bunch of silver muck - can I trade some for your copper muck and grey slime? It's 9g LAH right now, so I think it would be 15 silver if you'd accept those for all of the other two.
20119.png20118.png
1 2 3