Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] 500g @ 1:1050t [OFFLINE]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Boop, buying again
Boop, buying again
@EasilyAmusedKat
Sent you cr for 200g!
@EasilyAmusedKat
Sent you cr for 200g!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
Still buying!
Still buying!
@EasilyAmusedKat
Sorry, I was hoping to get them a bit quicker so I've cancelled the cr now, hope you don't mind. Enjoy the snow day though!
@EasilyAmusedKat
Sorry, I was hoping to get them a bit quicker so I've cancelled the cr now, hope you don't mind. Enjoy the snow day though!
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
@Nemalu

I saw and I'm sorry to have delayed! I guess getting so momentarily excited about my snow day wiped out my energy! XD I'll be grinding and buying all day though, so if you wish to sell some later, I'll be here ^^ Have a good day!
@Nemalu

I saw and I'm sorry to have delayed! I guess getting so momentarily excited about my snow day wiped out my energy! XD I'll be grinding and buying all day though, so if you wish to sell some later, I'll be here ^^ Have a good day!
Bump!
Bump!
Looking to buy 200g! :D

@havarti2 @demons4life
Pinging because you've sold me gems before ^^ If you'd like, I can remove you from my list, just let me know!
Looking to buy 200g! :D

@havarti2 @demons4life
Pinging because you've sold me gems before ^^ If you'd like, I can remove you from my list, just let me know!
@EasilyAmusedKat
Can sell you the whole 200g if you still are looking
@EasilyAmusedKat
Can sell you the whole 200g if you still are looking
iYtOIWU.png
@Bear
I am! Pardon the lateness of my reply, I was getting myself some breakfast :D
@Bear
I am! Pardon the lateness of my reply, I was getting myself some breakfast :D
i have 133 gems
i have 133 gems
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12