Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Rowdy's DOM Shop [OFFLINE]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68
DOM shop will open next fire dom.
DOM shop will open next fire dom.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
[center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/G2j1qKkp/service-cauldron.png[/img][/center] [center]You send me mats/treasure required, I brew for you! No extra fees. [size=3][b][color=red]Not[/color] looking to do [color=red]transmutations[/color] at this time.[/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/8qSsCMS.png[/img] Cauldron is AVAILABLE![/center] [center][b]Putting up 3 slots at a time [OPEN][/b] Currently brewing: - Next up: - Third: -[/center] [LIST] [*]If added to a slot, you can send me a CR with mats immediately. I'll accept the CR when I'm ready to begin your order. [/LIST] ------ Cauldron Pinglist: - - - ------- [center][img]https://i.postimg.cc/pXzJ7Smk/service-coli.png[/img][/center] [size=4][b]General Info[/b][/size] [LIST] [*]Payment is negotiable, whatever is comfortable for you. Half now/half later, fully upfront, or full payment after the dragon is trained. I can offer collateral. [*]Leveling can take up to 1 week (seven days). I train one dragon at a time. [*]I would strongly prefer [b]not[/b] to stat/stone your dragon! [*]I have a separate tab for dragons that I'm nesting/boarding (named such). Your dragon will be in this tab for the length of their stay if you'd like to check up on them! [*]Please pickup your dragon within 5 days. If you do not & do not communicate with me, your dragon will go into my den, where I will hold them for up to 30 days. At that time if I have not received any notice from you, I will be forced to forfeit your dragon. I offer boarding services & and am happy to board your baby if you need me to! But please let me know. [/LIST] [size=4][b]Pricing[/b][/size] I can take treasure, gems, or a mix. Ratio is 1g:1000kt. [center][b]The Classic™[/b] Level 1-25: 220g/kt Lvl 10: 15kt/15g Lvl 11: 16kt/16g Lvl 12: 19kt/19g Lvl 13: 20kt/20g Lvl 14: 25kt/25g Lvl 15: 40kt/40g Lvl 16: 50kt/50g Lvl 17: 65kt/65g Lvl 18: 80kt/80g Lvl 19: 90kt/90g Lvl 20: 100kt/100g Lvl 21: 130kt/130g Lvl 22: 150kt/150g Lvl 23: 170kt/170g Lvl 24: 190kt/190g Lvl 25: 220kt/220g [/center] To get a price for a dragon that is already at a particular level, take the total from their current level and subtract it from the level you're trying to achieve.
service-cauldron.png
You send me mats/treasure required, I brew for you! No extra fees.

Not looking to do transmutations at this time.
8qSsCMS.png

Cauldron is AVAILABLE!
Putting up 3 slots at a time [OPEN]
Currently brewing: -
Next up: -
Third: -
  • If added to a slot, you can send me a CR with mats immediately. I'll accept the CR when I'm ready to begin your order.

Cauldron Pinglist:
-
-
-

service-coli.png

General Info
  • Payment is negotiable, whatever is comfortable for you. Half now/half later, fully upfront, or full payment after the dragon is trained. I can offer collateral.
  • Leveling can take up to 1 week (seven days). I train one dragon at a time.
  • I would strongly prefer not to stat/stone your dragon!
  • I have a separate tab for dragons that I'm nesting/boarding (named such). Your dragon will be in this tab for the length of their stay if you'd like to check up on them!
  • Please pickup your dragon within 5 days. If you do not & do not communicate with me, your dragon will go into my den, where I will hold them for up to 30 days. At that time if I have not received any notice from you, I will be forced to forfeit your dragon. I offer boarding services & and am happy to board your baby if you need me to! But please let me know.

Pricing
I can take treasure, gems, or a mix. Ratio is 1g:1000kt.
The Classic™ Level 1-25: 220g/kt
Lvl 10: 15kt/15g
Lvl 11: 16kt/16g
Lvl 12: 19kt/19g
Lvl 13: 20kt/20g
Lvl 14: 25kt/25g
Lvl 15: 40kt/40g
Lvl 16: 50kt/50g
Lvl 17: 65kt/65g
Lvl 18: 80kt/80g
Lvl 19: 90kt/90g
Lvl 20: 100kt/100g
Lvl 21: 130kt/130g
Lvl 22: 150kt/150g
Lvl 23: 170kt/170g
Lvl 24: 190kt/190g
Lvl 25: 220kt/220g
To get a price for a dragon that is already at a particular level, take the total from their current level and subtract it from the level you're trying to achieve.
g67EwfB.png
Other Services
Borrow a Nest
I'm part of the Nest Network, but you can also just ask to borrow a shadow nest from me directly! It costs nothing, and I almost always have a nest or two free.

I'd keep a tracker here, but I'd almost definitely forget to keep it updated. So just ping me if you need a nest!

Babby's first daycare
CURRENT SPACE: 70 den slots

Need some lair space? I can babysit your dragons for a few days! If you'd like this service, please ping me first & let me know how many dragons you're looking to board.

Payment: Just send enough food for your scaly babies, that's it!

[OFFSITE] Toyhouse Codes
Need a Toyhou.se code? Drop me a PM or ping me here! Chances are I have codes available. I do not charge payment for these codes, they're free!

Please be aware that if I see the code has been unused for like ~6 months, I usually pass the code along to someone else so that they aren't wasted. If real life interferes with your plans and you ever try an old code from me to find it doesn't work, feel free to ask me for a new one!
Other Services
Borrow a Nest
I'm part of the Nest Network, but you can also just ask to borrow a shadow nest from me directly! It costs nothing, and I almost always have a nest or two free.

I'd keep a tracker here, but I'd almost definitely forget to keep it updated. So just ping me if you need a nest!

Babby's first daycare
CURRENT SPACE: 70 den slots

Need some lair space? I can babysit your dragons for a few days! If you'd like this service, please ping me first & let me know how many dragons you're looking to board.

Payment: Just send enough food for your scaly babies, that's it!

[OFFSITE] Toyhouse Codes
Need a Toyhou.se code? Drop me a PM or ping me here! Chances are I have codes available. I do not charge payment for these codes, they're free!

Please be aware that if I see the code has been unused for like ~6 months, I usually pass the code along to someone else so that they aren't wasted. If real life interferes with your plans and you ever try an old code from me to find it doesn't work, feel free to ask me for a new one!
g67EwfB.png
@Katastrophie

Hi! Do you take bulk orders? Like 82 scrolls?
@Katastrophie

Hi! Do you take bulk orders? Like 82 scrolls?
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne WOWZA that's alot of scrolls haha. I can, sure! Just lmk if you'd like to do it all at once, or I'd be happy to keep you in an order slot & we can split it up in any size portion you'd like (ex: you send me payment for 20, I'll send you the 20 scrolls, then repeat). Whichever you'd prefer!
@Sienne WOWZA that's alot of scrolls haha. I can, sure! Just lmk if you'd like to do it all at once, or I'd be happy to keep you in an order slot & we can split it up in any size portion you'd like (ex: you send me payment for 20, I'll send you the 20 scrolls, then repeat). Whichever you'd prefer!
g67EwfB.png
@Katastrophie

Well, actually I'd prefer to send you the whole payment and maybe you can send back in batches of 30-40 scrolls? Would that work?
@Katastrophie

Well, actually I'd prefer to send you the whole payment and maybe you can send back in batches of 30-40 scrolls? Would that work?
Vj90o7H.png
@Sienne Yep! That's fine with me.
@Sienne Yep! That's fine with me.
g67EwfB.png
@Katastrophie

Awesome! Will send a PM.
@Katastrophie

Awesome! Will send a PM.
Vj90o7H.png
@Katastrophie
Can I order 1 snapper and 1 ridgeback scroll ? It will be 488750 T right ?
@Katastrophie
Can I order 1 snapper and 1 ridgeback scroll ? It will be 488750 T right ?
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard Sure can! Your total is correct :) I'll put your order down. Send payment whenever you're ready!
@Isegard Sure can! Your total is correct :) I'll put your order down. Send payment whenever you're ready!
g67EwfB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 67 68