Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Low Level Brewing [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
[center][size=5][b][i]I will be finishing the brews for the people I have on my waiting list, and then I will most likely not be using this thread anymore. If you would like to be added to a pinglist in case I open up again, let me know.[/i][/b][/size] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/baldwin/cauldron_loading.gif[/img] [s]I will brew anything [b]level 8[/b] and below, all you need to do is give me the [b]materials[/b] and the [b]treasure[/b] amount for whatever it is you're having me brew. There will be no additional fee for having me brew it for you. - I can also transmute items for [b]1 gem[/b] or [b]1000 treasure[/b] per stack of [b]10[/b] (100t per item). - I'm limiting stacks of items for melting to [b]50 at a time[/b], and currently don't plan on being open for festivals. If you would like me to brew more than 50 items for you, I can add your name back to the bottom of the list once I start brewing your first 50, then add you back to the bottom of the list again once I start on the second stack of 50, etc. - My brewing rate for transmutations is about [b]10-15 a day[/b], although I try to get as many done as I can with the time I have. When brewing stacks of [b]20 or more[/b], I can either send the transmutations back to you [b]10 at a time[/b] as I finish them, or [b]all at once[/b] when I'm completely done with the whole stack. Just let me know which you'd prefer when sending me the materials! Also, please send your payment [b]with[/b] your materials. If you'd prefer to pay me afterwards, let me know, otherwise I'd like to get the payment up front. - First come first serve, but if you're name is at the top of the list for more than a day or two, and I get no response from you, you'll be bumped down to the [b]5th[/b] slot, and I'll only ping you [b]3 more times[/b] before removing you from the list completely. There's no slot limit! If you want to be added to the list, I can add you right away! --- [i]Thank you to everyone coming to me for brewing, and please be patient with me if I need to pause brewing, or can only transmute a few things a day. I will ping the person I'm currently brewing for and update this post if anything comes up where I'll need to put brewing on hold for more than a couple of days.[/i][/s] [rule] [size=4][b]Currently brewing for:[/b][/size] [size=2][b][i](Waiting for Materials...)[/i][/b][/size] [rule] [size=5][b]Waiting List[/b][/size] 1. [b]Espoir[/b] [50 Transmutations] 2. [b]celestja[/b] [50 Transmutations] [/center] [size=1]I have brewed for: Karitoriki, arlyn, Espoir, celestja, Enriana, croix, X3X, Aquatic, Foxe[/size] [rule][center] [b]No need to ping me, I follow the thread.[/b] --- (If I don't respond right away, I'm either at work or sleeping)[/center]
I will be finishing the brews for the people I have on my waiting list, and then I will most likely not be using this thread anymore.

If you would like to be added to a pinglist in case I open up again, let me know.

cauldron_loading.gif

I will brew anything level 8 and below, all you need to do is give me the materials and the treasure amount for whatever it is you're having me brew. There will be no additional fee for having me brew it for you.

-

I can also transmute items for 1 gem or 1000 treasure per stack of 10 (100t per item).

-

I'm limiting stacks of items for melting to 50 at a time, and currently don't plan on being open for festivals.

If you would like me to brew more than 50 items for you, I can add your name back to the bottom of the list once I start brewing your first 50, then add you back to the bottom of the list again once I start on the second stack of 50, etc.

-

My brewing rate for transmutations is about 10-15 a day, although I try to get as many done as I can with the time I have.

When brewing stacks of 20 or more, I can either send the transmutations back to you 10 at a time as I finish them, or all at once when I'm completely done with the whole stack. Just let me know which you'd prefer when sending me the materials!

Also, please send your payment with your materials. If you'd prefer to pay me afterwards, let me know, otherwise I'd like to get the payment up front.

-

First come first serve, but if you're name is at the top of the list for more than a day or two, and I get no response from you, you'll be bumped down to the 5th slot, and I'll only ping you 3 more times before removing you from the list completely.

There's no slot limit! If you want to be added to the list, I can add you right away!

---

Thank you to everyone coming to me for brewing, and please be patient with me if I need to pause brewing, or can only transmute a few things a day.

I will ping the person I'm currently brewing for and update this post if anything comes up where I'll need to put brewing on hold for more than a couple of days.

Currently brewing for:

(Waiting for Materials...)

Waiting List

1. Espoir [50 Transmutations]
2. celestja [50 Transmutations]

I have brewed for: Karitoriki, arlyn, Espoir, celestja, Enriana, croix, X3X, Aquatic, Foxe
No need to ping me, I follow the thread.

---

(If I don't respond right away, I'm either at work or sleeping)
@ShadowDragon37

Hi there! Could I queue in for 15 item transmutes?
@ShadowDragon37

Hi there! Could I queue in for 15 item transmutes?
NobleRot
They/Them
FR +3

uKY3oYS.png
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
@Karitoriki

Sure! Just send me what you want transmuted, and I'll get started on it right away!
@Karitoriki

Sure! Just send me what you want transmuted, and I'll get started on it right away!
@ShadowDragon37

Could I order 50 transmutations?
@ShadowDragon37

Could I order 50 transmutations?
Tiat4CN.png
@arlyn

Of course! I'll add you to the list and ping you when my cauldron's ready!
@arlyn

Of course! I'll add you to the list and ping you when my cauldron's ready!
@arlyn

Would it be possible to order a stack of transmutations (x 99) or two? ^^ I can tip you if necessary.

Also... would you happen to be open for brewing during the Festival? If not, i understand since you'd probably be making your own festival currency and things, haha.
@arlyn

Would it be possible to order a stack of transmutations (x 99) or two? ^^ I can tip you if necessary.

Also... would you happen to be open for brewing during the Festival? If not, i understand since you'd probably be making your own festival currency and things, haha.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
@ShadowDragon37

I'd love a stack of 99 (or however many youre willing to do!) of transmutations!
I can send you them whenever youre done with the above ^^
@ShadowDragon37

I'd love a stack of 99 (or however many youre willing to do!) of transmutations!
I can send you them whenever youre done with the above ^^
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@Espoir @celestja

I think I'm going to have to limit stacks to 50 at a time, just so I can get through everybody on the list without making everyone wait forever, but once I'm done with your first 50, I can add you back onto the list for 50 more!

I'll add you both to the list and ping whoever's next once I'm done with the previous brews!

@Espoir

For now I'm not planning on making festival currency, but if I change my mind, I can ping you, if you want?
@Espoir @celestja

I think I'm going to have to limit stacks to 50 at a time, just so I can get through everybody on the list without making everyone wait forever, but once I'm done with your first 50, I can add you back onto the list for 50 more!

I'll add you both to the list and ping whoever's next once I'm done with the previous brews!

@Espoir

For now I'm not planning on making festival currency, but if I change my mind, I can ping you, if you want?
@shadowdragon37
Hey! The reason you're getting swamped is because the going rate for transmutations is 1g per melt. You could be making bank off of this. Just thought I'd let you know!
@shadowdragon37
Hey! The reason you're getting swamped is because the going rate for transmutations is 1g per melt. You could be making bank off of this. Just thought I'd let you know!
__
ToxrvHn.gif
_
S T A R S T A L K E R
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm a hot mess, but I'm doing my best
FRT +3

___
Earth Dom Shop
Leveling & Grinding
Mat Magicians
__
Boarders Needed
Nests Wanted + Raffles
Personal Project Tracker
@ShadowDragon37

xD No worries, i can definitely do 50 now and then more later. As for the festival currency... it's really up to you, you don't need to ping me if you don't think you'll be open for festival brewing, i just figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
@ShadowDragon37

xD No worries, i can definitely do 50 now and then more later. As for the festival currency... it's really up to you, you don't need to ping me if you don't think you'll be open for festival brewing, i just figured it couldn't hurt to ask.
-insert cute signature here-

tDeKDnH.png
1 2 3 4