Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs Updated 2/18
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Firtarian would you take 3.5k for sanguis lite?
@Firtarian would you take 3.5k for sanguis lite?
@concept

That one just sold, sorry!

@Velsim

Nothing there caught my eye
@concept

That one just sold, sorry!

@Velsim

Nothing there caught my eye
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Firtarian
Ah, too bad, but thanks for letting me know. Would you do 2700g in pure?
@Firtarian
Ah, too bad, but thanks for letting me know. Would you do 2700g in pure?
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
@Firtarian

Do you do small holds? I'm on my phone but I'd love to be able to possible get Immortalys or August but I don't have all my notes on what to trade handy, I'd know later tonight once I get to a laptop! (Or slightly earlier depending on drive time)
@Firtarian

Do you do small holds? I'm on my phone but I'd love to be able to possible get Immortalys or August but I don't have all my notes on what to trade handy, I'd know later tonight once I get to a laptop! (Or slightly earlier depending on drive time)
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@Evet

Sure! I can take them both off the AH until you have a chance to get to a computer. Just let me know when you can!

@Velsim

2700g would work fine! I'll go ahead and send a PA for you!
@Evet

Sure! I can take them both off the AH until you have a chance to get to a computer. Just let me know when you can!

@Velsim

2700g would work fine! I'll go ahead and send a PA for you!
Q9opeXe.png...8ydRw4n.png...o022-d01-L-Firtarian.pngo141-d02-Firtarian.pngo141-d03-Firtarian.pngo141-d04-Firtarian.pngs1-d2-Firtarian.pngs1-d14-Firtarian.pngs1-d16-Firtarian.pngs1-d4-Firtarian.png
@Firtarian
Thanks a ton!<3
@Firtarian
Thanks a ton!<3
1lu6sg3.gif
the seas are lovely, dark and deep...
but we have promises to keep, and miles to go before we sleep

velsim #52577, the not-quite-drowned. - wishlist | sales | accents
Can you hold bewildered for me? @firtarian
Can you hold bewildered for me? @firtarian
@Anticx

Sure! How long do you need? If it's less than a week, I'll just send a PA for you, if you need longer that's fine, I can send a CR!
@Anticx

Sure! How long do you need? If it's less than a week, I'll just send a PA for you, if you need longer that's fine, I can send a CR!
@Firtarian probably a week, thank you c:
@Firtarian probably a week, thank you c:
How much for August?
How much for August?
1 2 3 4 5 6