Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] Vials of Scattersight [W] Items
1 2
hey there! i’m looking to trade these vials for things i’ll actually use haha

click for list of things i’ll trade for

current vials stock: 4

I value each vial at 150 gems or 128kt, subject to change along with ah prices.

i’m always willing to negotiate, and if the values don’t add up I might be willing to add pure on my side, though this depends on the item(s).
ping me! :D
hey there! i’m looking to trade these vials for things i’ll actually use haha

click for list of things i’ll trade for

current vials stock: 4

I value each vial at 150 gems or 128kt, subject to change along with ah prices.

i’m always willing to negotiate, and if the values don’t add up I might be willing to add pure on my side, though this depends on the item(s).
ping me! :D
4ZwFOyz.png
@LiveSky
Is art an option? I have an art shop you can check out.
@LiveSky
Is art an option? I have an art shop you can check out.
@LiveSky

I have some of the festival accents/skins that you're looking for. Would you be interested in swapping some Scattersights for the following:

(Zappy Zap)
(Glowing Methane) Chest or Skin
(Springly Sprouts) Chest or Skin
@LiveSky

I have some of the festival accents/skins that you're looking for. Would you be interested in swapping some Scattersights for the following:

(Zappy Zap)
(Glowing Methane) Chest or Skin
(Springly Sprouts) Chest or Skin
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@silverquark
it is, but it’s not a high priority and i’m looking for a specific type (emblem like art). thanks for offering though!

@twizz
for sure! the values are pretty much even; would you take two vials for the lot?

note: i’ll be getting on a twelve hour flight soon so responses may be a bit delayed ^^
@silverquark
it is, but it’s not a high priority and i’m looking for a specific type (emblem like art). thanks for offering though!

@twizz
for sure! the values are pretty much even; would you take two vials for the lot?

note: i’ll be getting on a twelve hour flight soon so responses may be a bit delayed ^^
4ZwFOyz.png
@LiveSky i have shining peacock feathers, opaline wings, & springly sprouts! how much scattersights will you be willing to part for those? :)
@LiveSky i have shining peacock feathers, opaline wings, & springly sprouts! how much scattersights will you be willing to part for those? :)
1ffgBbR.png
i have [item=crimson wing silks] and a whole bunch of past fest skins/accents [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2497045]listed here[/url] I'd like to trade for vials. I'd prefer to get rid of them together, or just the skins/accents alone.
i have Crimson Wing Silks and a whole bunch of past fest skins/accents listed here I'd like to trade for vials. I'd prefer to get rid of them together, or just the skins/accents alone.
7nA1uck.pngzmI2NTn.pngxzCeVKU.png
@LiveSky

That sounds good to me! Do you want the skins or the chests for the versions I have one or the other for?
@LiveSky

That sounds good to me! Do you want the skins or the chests for the versions I have one or the other for?
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@twizz
the skins are fine~
@twizz
the skins are fine~
4ZwFOyz.png
@heathers
i already have a pending trade for the sprouts, but i’m interested in the other two! peacock feathers lah is 150kt and opaline wings are 190kt currently. so would you take two vials with, say, 90 gems?

@celestja
i’m not terribly interested in the wing silks and there’s only one accent i see that i’m interested in (it’s less than 100kt). thanks for offering though!
@heathers
i already have a pending trade for the sprouts, but i’m interested in the other two! peacock feathers lah is 150kt and opaline wings are 190kt currently. so would you take two vials with, say, 90 gems?

@celestja
i’m not terribly interested in the wing silks and there’s only one accent i see that i’m interested in (it’s less than 100kt). thanks for offering though!
4ZwFOyz.png
@LiveSky yes that works, i'll set up the trade thank you! :)
@LiveSky yes that works, i'll set up the trade thank you! :)
1ffgBbR.png
1 2