Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | { t/s } um accents + gem apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@romo

Remembered you were looking for Skin: i. DORMITO a while back and stumbled upon this post. Not sure if you're still looking though so apologies if not!
@romo

Remembered you were looking for Skin: i. DORMITO a while back and stumbled upon this post. Not sure if you're still looking though so apologies if not!
PpBM5cS.png
@Aviv

Hello!

I'm not really interested in the accents you're offering, but I have a copy of Winter Sonata for sale on the AH for 1.8kg
I'd be willing to haggle a bit 0;

(Apologies if you're no longer looking for it/not wanting to buy; I've been gone for a week without wifi, so I thought I'd at least check.)
@Aviv

Hello!

I'm not really interested in the accents you're offering, but I have a copy of Winter Sonata for sale on the AH for 1.8kg
I'd be willing to haggle a bit 0;

(Apologies if you're no longer looking for it/not wanting to buy; I've been gone for a week without wifi, so I thought I'd at least check.)
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@Redfern I'm still interested! I don't quite have 1.8kg on me, would you take 1.5kg? Or are there any other items you'd take as partial payment?
@Redfern I'm still interested! I don't quite have 1.8kg on me, would you take 1.5kg? Or are there any other items you'd take as partial payment?
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

I can do 1.5kg :) I'll send a PA.
@Aviv

I can do 1.5kg :) I'll send a PA.
ob.png ww BUYING/TRADING FOR: Red/Fern G1s!
Any Tert/Eyes/Breed/Bred! Doesn't matter!
PM me if interested in selling!
@Redfern Thank you!
@Redfern Thank you!
s7cpOmi.png
up
up
s7cpOmi.png
boop
boop
s7cpOmi.png
updated my first post, I'm now looking for a whole lot more items
updated my first post, I'm now looking for a whole lot more items