Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | { t/s } um accents + gem apparel
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@mercurialwings that sounds good to me, I'll set up a cr
@mercurialwings that sounds good to me, I'll set up a cr
s7cpOmi.png
How much for i.dormito?
How much for i.dormito?
@Aviv

I have a copy of Thorny Drapery but I'm not interested in any of your offerings, would you like to buy it outright or do you have any other skins you're willing to part with? :3c I was looking to sell that accent so I'm surprised someone actually mad a post wanting it
@Aviv

I have a copy of Thorny Drapery but I'm not interested in any of your offerings, would you like to buy it outright or do you have any other skins you're willing to part with? :3c I was looking to sell that accent so I'm surprised someone actually mad a post wanting it
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya id love to buy it, how much do you want for it? I do have one other um accent: regalwood heiress, for wildclaw female (I'm on mobile so I can't link, sorry)
@OverlordFreya id love to buy it, how much do you want for it? I do have one other um accent: regalwood heiress, for wildclaw female (I'm on mobile so I can't link, sorry)
s7cpOmi.png
Beep
Beep
s7cpOmi.png
@Zalthaksus Sorry for the late reply, i didn't see your post until now. I was thinking around 2200g?
@Zalthaksus Sorry for the late reply, i didn't see your post until now. I was thinking around 2200g?
s7cpOmi.png
@Aviv

I don't think it's in print anymore, so would 1000g be an ok price?
@Aviv

I don't think it's in print anymore, so would 1000g be an ok price?
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya ah i'm sorry, I already bought a copy ;-; best of luck selling it, though! 1000g is what I paid for it on the AH, if that's helpful.
@OverlordFreya ah i'm sorry, I already bought a copy ;-; best of luck selling it, though! 1000g is what I paid for it on the AH, if that's helpful.
s7cpOmi.png
moop
moop
s7cpOmi.png
bump
bump
s7cpOmi.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7