Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Light Sprite [H] 45kg pure - DONE
[s]Heya, I'm looking to buy a light sprite. I currently have [b]45kg in pure gems[/b], and looking to buy at around this price. I know it's currently a little higher on the AH but I've been tracking prices and it seems unusually high right now.[/s] [img]https://gyazo.com/0e5b5ae6aaa6377020bd608045c6b101.png[/img] Found!
Heya, I'm looking to buy a light sprite. I currently have 45kg in pure gems, and looking to buy at around this price. I know it's currently a little higher on the AH but I've been tracking prices and it seems unusually high right now.

0e5b5ae6aaa6377020bd608045c6b101.png

Found!
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
looking for a shiny friend
looking for a shiny friend
the Immortal standard rank badge from the Bounty Hunter's Guild a dom badge showing a book with a face and legs    quoiromantic heart pixel

bisexual heart pixel     
the Starseeker symbol - jagged pink fragments in a rough orb shape on a deep blue background     a mottled pink, blue and purple outline of an upside-down tree and roots on a fuzzy black background
^
^

bisexual heart pixel     
Bump!
Bump!

bisexual heart pixel     
bump!
bump!

bisexual heart pixel     
^
^

bisexual heart pixel     
Good luck bump!
Good luck bump!
XOxv5KE.png
good luck!!
good luck!!
paradiso.gif
she/they
fr tumblr
art shop