Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] CS, Wajas [W] FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@felraen no rush, i've got a lot of stuff to do myself this week ^^; I'll try to have the numbers to you tomorrow, thanks!
@felraen no rush, i've got a lot of stuff to do myself this week ^^; I'll try to have the numbers to you tomorrow, thanks!
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Neat! Thank you as well :)
@Xairathan Neat! Thank you as well :)
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@Felraen

Hey there! I'm relatively new to Wajas (played many years ago, just joined today) and I am hoping to get a good start! I'm not sure what everything is worth anymore, but I'm interested in a few of the things you have. n.n'

Wajas:

https://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=6961772

Maybe these items: (Maybe only because I have no idea what they are for lol)
Diamond Pendant
Rainbow Bubbles
Dragon Hoard Foreground
Twine Star Ear

Thank you c:
@Felraen

Hey there! I'm relatively new to Wajas (played many years ago, just joined today) and I am hoping to get a good start! I'm not sure what everything is worth anymore, but I'm interested in a few of the things you have. n.n'

Wajas:

https://www.wajas.com/waja.php?id=6961772

Maybe these items: (Maybe only because I have no idea what they are for lol)
Diamond Pendant
Rainbow Bubbles
Dragon Hoard Foreground
Twine Star Ear

Thank you c:
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@AtlantisFlewAway Hello!!! First of all, hope you enjoy Wajas! It's a wonderful game (just not for me any more). :)

As for the items you mentioned, assuming you would like to buy them with FR currency, I have used the ratios of 4.8m WC = 1 CWP (CWP is the currency in Wajas you would buy with USD$; It has been fluctuating between 4.5m and 5m WC this past week), 1 CWP = 100 gems (a set value of 1 USD to 1 USD based on the cost of the currencies) and I've been valuing gems at 1 gem = 840 treasure. The value of the items you selected come out to 4.1m (I also double checked that mine are the cheapest ones on the market as of when I wrote this response), so that calculates out to 85 gems OR 72k treasure. I accept either currency or a mix of them - up to you!

Let me know if you would still be interested in a trade and I will start by transferring you two of the items and will send the other two once I see you send payment (CR or PM are good).

Thank you once again! If you have questions about Wajas I may be able to direct you to someone :)
@AtlantisFlewAway Hello!!! First of all, hope you enjoy Wajas! It's a wonderful game (just not for me any more). :)

As for the items you mentioned, assuming you would like to buy them with FR currency, I have used the ratios of 4.8m WC = 1 CWP (CWP is the currency in Wajas you would buy with USD$; It has been fluctuating between 4.5m and 5m WC this past week), 1 CWP = 100 gems (a set value of 1 USD to 1 USD based on the cost of the currencies) and I've been valuing gems at 1 gem = 840 treasure. The value of the items you selected come out to 4.1m (I also double checked that mine are the cheapest ones on the market as of when I wrote this response), so that calculates out to 85 gems OR 72k treasure. I accept either currency or a mix of them - up to you!

Let me know if you would still be interested in a trade and I will start by transferring you two of the items and will send the other two once I see you send payment (CR or PM are good).

Thank you once again! If you have questions about Wajas I may be able to direct you to someone :)
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@Felraen

Thank you so much for the quick and well written reply! n.n
I have been spending the past few hours exploring the website and I really like it so far!

I appreciate you calculating everything up for me; I would definitely be interested in making that trade! I'll go ahead and send over the 85 gems; My Wajas ID is 352702

Thank you so much!
@Felraen

Thank you so much for the quick and well written reply! n.n
I have been spending the past few hours exploring the website and I really like it so far!

I appreciate you calculating everything up for me; I would definitely be interested in making that trade! I'll go ahead and send over the 85 gems; My Wajas ID is 352702

Thank you so much!
afasig_by_kiwicide-dcp7koi.png
@AtlantisFlewAway You`re very welcome! :) Good, I am glad!

Aw, I hate expecting people to calculate themselves, and it helps in ensuring I am making a trade I am happy with :) I'll get those transferred asap!

Anytime :)
@AtlantisFlewAway You`re very welcome! :) Good, I am glad!

Aw, I hate expecting people to calculate themselves, and it helps in ensuring I am making a trade I am happy with :) I'll get those transferred asap!

Anytime :)
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@AtlantisFlewAway Omg I totally missed the Waja - she would come out to about 15 more gems. Sorry about that! I'll get her transferred too :) otherwise, I have received 85 gems and have transferred all 4 items :)
@AtlantisFlewAway Omg I totally missed the Waja - she would come out to about 15 more gems. Sorry about that! I'll get her transferred too :) otherwise, I have received 85 gems and have transferred all 4 items :)
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14