Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [H] CS, Wajas [W] FR
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Just as the title says!

WHAT I HAVE

Wajas Felraen #77264
*Items for WC/CWP or directly to FR for treasure/gems (remaining Wajas are nfs).
  • All items in my shop
  • Any remaining Wajas in my SALES group (currently 3 G2s)
  • WC/CWP: Please do not ask about these! I have a trusted friend I exchange these with.
*1 CWP = 100 Gems (will calculate WC/treasure basic on the values of CWP and Gems on each site)

ChickenSmoothie Felraen #26890
*Selling CS pets for C$ or directly to FR for treasure/gems.
  • Pets: 6,000+ pets in open groups (if any are named NFT/NFS, disregard this, they are available!)
  • Items: Please ask - I am tentative about selling a handful of items, but there are several I wouldn't mind parting with.
  • All C$ I own (none atm)
*I use this spreadsheet (updated) for conversions between the two sites regarding pets. (1 C$ = 5.9 Gems; we can calculate out treasure value from this)
*I will also trade FR treasure/gems or other CS pets for my CS wishlist pets.
*Do not ask for pets in my closed (A) groups.

SEEKING
Flight Rising
  • Treasure and Gems at the average current rate
  • Breed and Gene Scrolls at Discount MP value
  • Scatter Scrolls
  • Eggs, especially Nature, Fire, Nocturne, and Bogsneak at LAH value
Please respond to this thread or pm me on FR to set up a trade!!!
I otherwise may not see your trade as I do not consistently log into Wajas or CS!
If trading for CS, feel free to send a trade suggestion at the same time.
Just as the title says!

WHAT I HAVE

Wajas Felraen #77264
*Items for WC/CWP or directly to FR for treasure/gems (remaining Wajas are nfs).
  • All items in my shop
  • Any remaining Wajas in my SALES group (currently 3 G2s)
  • WC/CWP: Please do not ask about these! I have a trusted friend I exchange these with.
*1 CWP = 100 Gems (will calculate WC/treasure basic on the values of CWP and Gems on each site)

ChickenSmoothie Felraen #26890
*Selling CS pets for C$ or directly to FR for treasure/gems.
  • Pets: 6,000+ pets in open groups (if any are named NFT/NFS, disregard this, they are available!)
  • Items: Please ask - I am tentative about selling a handful of items, but there are several I wouldn't mind parting with.
  • All C$ I own (none atm)
*I use this spreadsheet (updated) for conversions between the two sites regarding pets. (1 C$ = 5.9 Gems; we can calculate out treasure value from this)
*I will also trade FR treasure/gems or other CS pets for my CS wishlist pets.
*Do not ask for pets in my closed (A) groups.

SEEKING
Flight Rising
  • Treasure and Gems at the average current rate
  • Breed and Gene Scrolls at Discount MP value
  • Scatter Scrolls
  • Eggs, especially Nature, Fire, Nocturne, and Bogsneak at LAH value
Please respond to this thread or pm me on FR to set up a trade!!!
I otherwise may not see your trade as I do not consistently log into Wajas or CS!
If trading for CS, feel free to send a trade suggestion at the same time.
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@Felraen Hello there, I was interested in some of your CS pets but just to be clear, are you accepting mixed FR/C$ payments?
@Felraen Hello there, I was interested in some of your CS pets but just to be clear, are you accepting mixed FR/C$ payments?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan Awesome! I would be willing to accept mixed payment, so long as on the CS side it is wishlist pets and/or C$ :)
@Xairathan Awesome! I would be willing to accept mixed payment, so long as on the CS side it is wishlist pets and/or C$ :)
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
Bump~
Bump~
Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
@Felraen Sorry for the delay, I sent you a CS trade for what I was interested in, could I confirm with you that all of them are available for trade and if they are I'll start calculating how much they'd be?
@Felraen Sorry for the delay, I sent you a CS trade for what I was interested in, could I confirm with you that all of them are available for trade and if they are I'll start calculating how much they'd be?
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan No issue at all! Everything is available :) I'll calculate at some point as well, but I may not be able to get to it until later tomorrow due to travel. I will for sure be able to do so before rollover tomorrow night and able to make/finish the trade then!

@Xairathan No issue at all! Everything is available :) I'll calculate at some point as well, but I may not be able to get to it until later tomorrow due to travel. I will for sure be able to do so before rollover tomorrow night and able to make/finish the trade then!

Asher_WITH_WHISKERS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14