Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [O} Free Cauldron (Updated Prices)
1 2 3 4 5
I've got a free level 19 cauldron and a need for experience. Feel free to send me stacks of stuff to brew down. 30kt per stack.

Will also brew up genes/fams/apparel for you as long as you send me the ingredients and the money the recipe asks for. No extra cost for that, those give a crap-ton of experience and I'm happy with that.

Editing to add - this is a slow service because my attention span is absolute crap and I go through periods of playing FR obsessively to periods where I log in once per day and that's it. You WILL get your stuff though, I can promise you that.
I've got a free level 19 cauldron and a need for experience. Feel free to send me stacks of stuff to brew down. 30kt per stack.

Will also brew up genes/fams/apparel for you as long as you send me the ingredients and the money the recipe asks for. No extra cost for that, those give a crap-ton of experience and I'm happy with that.

Editing to add - this is a slow service because my attention span is absolute crap and I go through periods of playing FR obsessively to periods where I log in once per day and that's it. You WILL get your stuff though, I can promise you that.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
I hoard Crimson Emperors. Will pay 6-8kt per Emperor.
@ShakarianTrash I'd love for you to melt down a few stacks for me? (Mainly ooze, sludge, and goo) I'd be up for sending you to make muck and slime too, but o-o" I think I'll wait till these are done? ^-^
@ShakarianTrash I'd love for you to melt down a few stacks for me? (Mainly ooze, sludge, and goo) I'd be up for sending you to make muck and slime too, but o-o" I think I'll wait till these are done? ^-^
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

I can do that. 5kt per stack of 99, for less than that I can negotiate price. It's around 50t per item brewed going by my math.
@CrazyCake

I can do that. 5kt per stack of 99, for less than that I can negotiate price. It's around 50t per item brewed going by my math.
They/them/theirs pronouns please. Also if you'd prefer to call me by name instead of by my username, my favorite name is Scarlet.
75UHyX6.png
@ShakarianTrash Cool! I'll send you a CR with 5 stacks for 25kt then, mind if I send the money when it's done? Or would you want it now? o: Or I could do half now, half later, I don't mind ^-^
@ShakarianTrash Cool! I'll send you a CR with 5 stacks for 25kt then, mind if I send the money when it's done? Or would you want it now? o: Or I could do half now, half later, I don't mind ^-^
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCake

I can take payment when it's done. Would you be alright with me sending a 2-way CR back to you when I'm finished?
@CrazyCake

I can take payment when it's done. Would you be alright with me sending a 2-way CR back to you when I'm finished?
75UHyX6.png
@ShakarianTrash Sure, sounds good! :)
@ShakarianTrash Sure, sounds good! :)
I387ENf.png
@CrazyCakes

Alright, feel free to send the mats over whenever you're ready!
@CrazyCakes

Alright, feel free to send the mats over whenever you're ready!
75UHyX6.png
@ShakarianTrash Could I be pinged when you're open again?
@ShakarianTrash Could I be pinged when you're open again?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo

I can do that!
@squidneytwo

I can do that!
75UHyX6.png
Open again! Fair warning - this will take a while cause I just started college. I can promise I WILL get your stuff to you though!
Open again! Fair warning - this will take a while cause I just started college. I can promise I WILL get your stuff to you though!
75UHyX6.png
1 2 3 4 5