Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
thanks
thanks
nothing here
nothing here
move along
move along
And I'm done listing all the things! The Exchange Point is now open! :D
And I'm done listing all the things! The Exchange Point is now open! :D
would you let go of the melon marzal for my bengal chimera?
would you let go of the melon marzal for my bengal chimera?
@dorkky
Yup, that's perfectly fine with me! I'll start up the CR. :D
@dorkky
Yup, that's perfectly fine with me! I'll start up the CR. :D
Would you be willing to trade the Timber Tender and the Frozen Goblin in exchange for a crystal plate stinger, nightmare, and a petal jumper?
Would you be willing to trade the Timber Tender and the Frozen Goblin in exchange for a crystal plate stinger, nightmare, and a petal jumper?
Less depresso, more expresso.
@ShadowVortex
I'm sorry, but according to Auction House the Frozen Goblin is worth 30g or 30,000 and the Timber Tender 40g 60,000 What you offered in total just 10g or 11,000t. If you'd be able to throw in a few more, I could let go of the one of them.
@ShadowVortex
I'm sorry, but according to Auction House the Frozen Goblin is worth 30g or 30,000 and the Timber Tender 40g 60,000 What you offered in total just 10g or 11,000t. If you'd be able to throw in a few more, I could let go of the one of them.
@UndefinedBeing (I didn't check the AH, so if prices don't line up, tell me.) I have: [item=golden porpoise][item=salve kamaitachi][item=shellion][item=maren scout][item=maren wavesinger][item=mammertee][item=maren warrior][item=ultramel amphithere][item=highfin sea serpent][item=leopard coralclimber][item=goldfin river flight][item=giant white toridae][item=scaleside noggle] Can I get: [item=timber tender] [item=frozen goblin] [item=acid-tongue serpenta] Or, one of the above if prices don't line up?
@UndefinedBeing
(I didn't check the AH, so if prices don't line up, tell me.)

I have:

Golden Porpoise Salve Kamaitachi Shellion Maren Scout Maren Wavesinger Mammertee Maren Warrior Ultramel Amphithere Highfin Sea Serpent Leopard Coralclimber Goldfin River Flight Giant White Toridae Scaleside Noggle

Can I get:
Timber Tender
Frozen Goblin
Acid-Tongue Serpenta

Or, one of the above if prices don't line up?
Wxlfiez
they/them | FRT + 3 | Wishlist
11-Headed Primal Emperor Quest
__________________________________ wolfies_shop_sig_button.png
@Wolfiez8191 Your fams are worth 82g in total. [item=timber tender] 50g [item=frozen goblin] 35g [item=acid-tongue serpenta] 63g I can send you both the bear and goblin for your familiars. Or substract a few to match the serpenta's price. Whichever you prefer. :D
@Wolfiez8191
Your fams are worth 82g in total.
Timber Tender 50g
Frozen Goblin 35g
Acid-Tongue Serpenta 63g

I can send you both the bear and goblin for your familiars. Or substract a few to match the serpenta's price. Whichever you prefer. :D
1 2 3 4 5 6