Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I will PAY YOU to use my LV 25 Cauldron
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16
@Lithiarch can you add me to your pinglist? i'm coming back here for sure once i actually have the mats for the things i need >.<
@Lithiarch can you add me to your pinglist? i'm coming back here for sure once i actually have the mats for the things i need >.<
i literally have no idea what to have as a signature
@Sunbell

Sure, I've added you to the general pinglist! You will be pinged whenever there are available slots on the waitlist (currently open, almost full though). Additionally, feel free to let me know if you'd like to be pinged when I reach a certain level and I can do that for you as well. Cheers!
@Sunbell

Sure, I've added you to the general pinglist! You will be pinged whenever there are available slots on the waitlist (currently open, almost full though). Additionally, feel free to let me know if you'd like to be pinged when I reach a certain level and I can do that for you as well. Cheers!
divider.png
@Lithiarch
Thanks for the capsule :)

And let me know when you’re ready for the items for the Trail!
@Lithiarch
Thanks for the capsule :)

And let me know when you’re ready for the items for the Trail!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4

Will do! Thank you for your continued patronage. I am brainstorming about additional payouts on top of XP ones for clients like you who are flexible with when their items are processed. Not sure how I want to handle it yet but it certainly makes my life easier. I will let you know when I decide what to do about it. :)
@L1BR4

Will do! Thank you for your continued patronage. I am brainstorming about additional payouts on top of XP ones for clients like you who are flexible with when their items are processed. Not sure how I want to handle it yet but it certainly makes my life easier. I will let you know when I decide what to do about it. :)
divider.png
@MistyGold

Heya! Just a reminder that Thundercrack begins on July 22nd @ 06:00 FR time. You have the first Prismatic Token slot and I will begin brewing your item that morning, so please send the mats and treasure needed for the brew sometime before it begins. Thanks!
@MistyGold

Heya! Just a reminder that Thundercrack begins on July 22nd @ 06:00 FR time. You have the first Prismatic Token slot and I will begin brewing your item that morning, so please send the mats and treasure needed for the brew sometime before it begins. Thanks!
divider.png
@Lithiarch would you brew me prizmatic token next fest, please?
@Lithiarch would you brew me prizmatic token next fest, please?

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Alkhor

Just to clarify, you want me to brew you a Token for Flameforger's Festival in August, correct? Both of my slots for Thundercrack are full (as each token takes 4 days to brew). If that's what you meant, let me know and I'll put you down for Flameforgers!
@Alkhor

Just to clarify, you want me to brew you a Token for Flameforger's Festival in August, correct? Both of my slots for Thundercrack are full (as each token takes 4 days to brew). If that's what you meant, let me know and I'll put you down for Flameforgers!
divider.png
@Lithiarch

I'm looking for 3 Scales. Can you help me out?
@Lithiarch

I'm looking for 3 Scales. Can you help me out?
Looking for these dragons (Help!) --

Female - Ice eyes - Ob/Sunset/Marigold
Male - Water eyes - Tan/Azure/Sand
Male - Nature eyes - Midnight/Midnight/Marigold
@Lithiarch yes exactly. I saw, your slots for thunder fest ocuped. Thank you.
@Lithiarch yes exactly. I saw, your slots for thunder fest ocuped. Thank you.

preorder list

Buy

Buy

Buy

Buy
@Chantares

Sure! Just FYI, I am brewing two Prismatic Tokens for the upcoming fest (they take 4 days each) and I have a few items on the current waitlist. If you don't need the Scales (3) quickly however, I'd be happy to help! You'd send over the mats closer to the date of the brew, and when the items are complete, I will send them back to you after each is complete with a total payout of 24kt (1750XP x3 Scales). If that sounds good to you, then let me know and I'll put you down on the waitlist! :)

@Alkhor

Awesome, just wanted to make sure! I'll put you down for a Flameforger's token right now!
@Chantares

Sure! Just FYI, I am brewing two Prismatic Tokens for the upcoming fest (they take 4 days each) and I have a few items on the current waitlist. If you don't need the Scales (3) quickly however, I'd be happy to help! You'd send over the mats closer to the date of the brew, and when the items are complete, I will send them back to you after each is complete with a total payout of 24kt (1750XP x3 Scales). If that sounds good to you, then let me know and I'll put you down on the waitlist! :)

@Alkhor

Awesome, just wanted to make sure! I'll put you down for a Flameforger's token right now!
divider.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 16