Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I will PAY YOU to use my LV 25 Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@L1BR4

You requested a ping once the chicken soup (aka Firefly Cockatrice) was in the pot. It's remaining brew time is about 6 hours, after which my cauldron will be free for your genes!
@L1BR4

You requested a ping once the chicken soup (aka Firefly Cockatrice) was in the pot. It's remaining brew time is about 6 hours, after which my cauldron will be free for your genes!
divider.png
@Lithiarch
Alright, I’ll send the stuff for 2 gene for now :) please ping me once you finish the first one. Then I’ll send you stuff for more.
@Lithiarch
Alright, I’ll send the stuff for 2 gene for now :) please ping me once you finish the first one. Then I’ll send you stuff for more.
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4

Sounds good! I will CR each one to you as they are completed.
@L1BR4

Sounds good! I will CR each one to you as they are completed.
divider.png
@Lithiarch
Great! I really appreciate it :)
@Lithiarch
Great! I really appreciate it :)
Are you able to brew Tar-Trooper Slargs yet?
Are you able to brew Tar-Trooper Slargs yet?
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic

Yup! Tar-Trooper Slarg is a lv 15 recipe and I am lv 19! If you wanted me to brew it, you would send over 2 Silver Muck, 1 Copper Muck, 3 Yellow Sludge, 2 Purple Ooze, 3 Orange Goo, and 5,700 treasure needed for the brew. It takes about 7 hrs or so to brew and since it's worth 925 XP, you would receive 1kt as thanks for using my services. Let me know if you want me to brew it for you and I'd be happy to do so! :)
@Aquatic

Yup! Tar-Trooper Slarg is a lv 15 recipe and I am lv 19! If you wanted me to brew it, you would send over 2 Silver Muck, 1 Copper Muck, 3 Yellow Sludge, 2 Purple Ooze, 3 Orange Goo, and 5,700 treasure needed for the brew. It takes about 7 hrs or so to brew and since it's worth 925 XP, you would receive 1kt as thanks for using my services. Let me know if you want me to brew it for you and I'd be happy to do so! :)
divider.png
@lithiarch I'll send over the mats once I'm back on my computer :)
@lithiarch I'll send over the mats once I'm back on my computer :)
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@Aquatic

Sounds great! :)
@Aquatic

Sounds great! :)
divider.png
@Lithiarch
Ooh almost at level 20 :)
I’m a bit in advance but mind if I reserve a trail (the secondary one) for when you do hit it? Also I know thundercrack is coming up and you’ve got prismatic tokens queued up so just in case I still have orders then, feel free to put my orders on hold for the tokens! (Although I don’t know how many more capsules I can get brewed XD).
@Lithiarch
Ooh almost at level 20 :)
I’m a bit in advance but mind if I reserve a trail (the secondary one) for when you do hit it? Also I know thundercrack is coming up and you’ve got prismatic tokens queued up so just in case I still have orders then, feel free to put my orders on hold for the tokens! (Although I don’t know how many more capsules I can get brewed XD).
I don’t know what I want to get, can you tell me things that are higher than 6 alchemy? I also have a question, I like the idea, can I be your partner? Two cauldrons? I have nothing higher than lvl 6, so you can so. I won’t make a forum post that it copying this eatheir. Just want to help.
@Lithiarch
I don’t know what I want to get, can you tell me things that are higher than 6 alchemy? I also have a question, I like the idea, can I be your partner? Two cauldrons? I have nothing higher than lvl 6, so you can so. I won’t make a forum post that it copying this eatheir. Just want to help.
@Lithiarch
hjqGCU3.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16