Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I will PAY YOU to use my LV 25 Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Lithiarch
Also, can you brew me an imbued sulfur and bog egg (with the imbued sulfur that you create)?
Let me know how much treasure that is :)
@Lithiarch
Also, can you brew me an imbued sulfur and bog egg (with the imbued sulfur that you create)?
Let me know how much treasure that is :)
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4

Sure! Send over 1 Blue Goo, 3 Green Ooze, 1 Black Slime, 1 White Slime and 1200 treasure for the Sulfur brew. It gives 715 XP, so that's 1000 treasure back.

For the Bog Egg, send over 65kt, 3 Purple Ooze, 1 Blue Ooze, 1 Grey Slime and 2 Silver Muck. It gives 1900 XP and would net you 5000 treasure.

You can send over the materials for one or both of the brews and I will take care of it! :) Nothing is on the pot right now so I am available to put them on now!
@L1BR4

Sure! Send over 1 Blue Goo, 3 Green Ooze, 1 Black Slime, 1 White Slime and 1200 treasure for the Sulfur brew. It gives 715 XP, so that's 1000 treasure back.

For the Bog Egg, send over 65kt, 3 Purple Ooze, 1 Blue Ooze, 1 Grey Slime and 2 Silver Muck. It gives 1900 XP and would net you 5000 treasure.

You can send over the materials for one or both of the brews and I will take care of it! :) Nothing is on the pot right now so I am available to put them on now!
divider.png
@L1BR4

Heya! I just realized that I didn't list the Fine Alchemical Reduction (x2) in the ingredients for the Sulfur. Did you happen to have some so I can make the brew? As it was my mistake, I will happily supply one that I've made, but as I only have one, I can either use one you might have on you or brew a second. I totally don't mind the latter as again, it was my mistake, but it will take longer in that case. Thoughts?
@L1BR4

Heya! I just realized that I didn't list the Fine Alchemical Reduction (x2) in the ingredients for the Sulfur. Did you happen to have some so I can make the brew? As it was my mistake, I will happily supply one that I've made, but as I only have one, I can either use one you might have on you or brew a second. I totally don't mind the latter as again, it was my mistake, but it will take longer in that case. Thoughts?
divider.png
Currently brewing the Charming Sage Lantern for a client. 8 hours until pot is empty. Waitlist is currently empty, accepting mats. @L1BR4 - Ping when I hit 19! Your bogsneak egg pushed me over, thank you! I can now brew the following items: [item=FIREFLY COCKATRICE][item=QUARTZ COCKATRICE][item=SUSSEX SPANIEL][item=TERTIARY GENE: CAPSULE] [item=SAPPHIRE WOODBASKET][item=SAPPHIRE WOODBRACE][item=SAPPHIRE WOODGUARD][item=SAPPHIRE WOODMASK][item=SAPPHIRE WOODTRAIL][item=SAPPHIRE WOODTREADS][item=SAPPHIRE WOODWING]
Currently brewing the Charming Sage Lantern for a client.
8 hours until pot is empty. Waitlist is currently empty, accepting mats.

@L1BR4 - Ping when I hit 19! Your bogsneak egg pushed me over, thank you! I can now brew the following items:

Firefly Cockatrice Quartz Cockatrice Sussex Spaniel Tertiary Gene: Capsule

Sapphire Woodbasket Sapphire Woodbrace Sapphire Woodguard Sapphire Woodmask Sapphire Woodtrail Sapphire Woodtreads Sapphire Woodwing
divider.png
@Lithiarch
Hello, could you brew me the Firefly Cockatrice after you're done with your previous order? Also no need to pay me, I'm just after getting the fams faster. :D
@Lithiarch
Hello, could you brew me the Firefly Cockatrice after you're done with your previous order? Also no need to pay me, I'm just after getting the fams faster. :D
@Lithiarch
Yay!!! Can I put in an order for 2 capsules? Thanks :)
@Lithiarch
Yay!!! Can I put in an order for 2 capsules? Thanks :)
@UndefinedBeing - Sure, I'd be happy to! You can either send over the materials & treasure amount now or when I am finished with my current brew, either is ok.

@L1BR4 - You sure can! My cauldron will be available once the Firefly Cockatrice is finished - you can either send the mats and funds for the two genes now, or when my pot is empty. Either way is ok. Thanks again for helping me hit 19! Having all this help is way faster than doing it on my own. :)

Edit: Corrected items
@UndefinedBeing - Sure, I'd be happy to! You can either send over the materials & treasure amount now or when I am finished with my current brew, either is ok.

@L1BR4 - You sure can! My cauldron will be available once the Firefly Cockatrice is finished - you can either send the mats and funds for the two genes now, or when my pot is empty. Either way is ok. Thanks again for helping me hit 19! Having all this help is way faster than doing it on my own. :)

Edit: Corrected items
divider.png
@lithiarch
No problem :)

Is it possible for me to reserve 5 capsules instead of 2...? (I know it’s a lot but...)

Edit: I’ll send everything over once you’ve finished your first fiery cockatrice, ping me then, thanks!
@lithiarch
No problem :)

Is it possible for me to reserve 5 capsules instead of 2...? (I know it’s a lot but...)

Edit: I’ll send everything over once you’ve finished your first fiery cockatrice, ping me then, thanks!
@L1BR4

Sure! Do be advised that each one takes 14 hours to brew (and possibly a bit more if I am asleep when the brew is finished). As long as you don't need them super quickly though, I'd be happy to!
@L1BR4

Sure! Do be advised that each one takes 14 hours to brew (and possibly a bit more if I am asleep when the brew is finished). As long as you don't need them super quickly though, I'd be happy to!
divider.png
@lithiarch
Yeah don’t worry, I’m in no rush :)
@lithiarch
Yeah don’t worry, I’m in no rush :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16