Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | I will PAY YOU to use my LV 25 Cauldron
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Lithiarch

Oh! I have lots that I'm looking to brew~ c:

Do you have an opening to brew me up a Firefly Cockatrice by any chance?
@Lithiarch

Oh! I have lots that I'm looking to brew~ c:

Do you have an opening to brew me up a Firefly Cockatrice by any chance?
____________Y7qFzB7.gifxk3c3ee.gifDyy4zPe.gif
@ravynfyre

Heya! I am currently only brewing items that give 500 XP per brew or above. I am currently considering adding lower tiers as well though - I will ping you in the next day or so and let you know if I decide to add them! :)
@ravynfyre

Heya! I am currently only brewing items that give 500 XP per brew or above. I am currently considering adding lower tiers as well though - I will ping you in the next day or so and let you know if I decide to add them! :)
divider.png
@NekoIceDragon

Sure! Send over the materials and treasure needed for the brew and I'll put it on right now! It's worth 1850XP, so you will receive 5k treasure from me as well after. :D
@NekoIceDragon

Sure! Send over the materials and treasure needed for the brew and I'll put it on right now! It's worth 1850XP, so you will receive 5k treasure from me as well after. :D
divider.png
@Lithiarch
Will you be up to brewing two tokens this fest, or are you brewing one for yourself?
I'm always in need of tokens, and can you ping me when you hit level 20? I need a Trail but I don't want to waste the xp on my maxed cauldron.
@Lithiarch
Will you be up to brewing two tokens this fest, or are you brewing one for yourself?
I'm always in need of tokens, and can you ping me when you hit level 20? I need a Trail but I don't want to waste the xp on my maxed cauldron.
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik

I am brewing one token for someone on this thread, but I am open to brewing a second one for you! (That being said, iirc they take 4 days to brew, so I'm not sure if you'd get the token during or after the fest since the fests last a week). If that's ok with you, let me know and I'd be happy to brew it for you.

I would love to ping you when I'm LV 20! Thanks so much for considering me :D
@Xotik

I am brewing one token for someone on this thread, but I am open to brewing a second one for you! (That being said, iirc they take 4 days to brew, so I'm not sure if you'd get the token during or after the fest since the fests last a week). If that's ok with you, let me know and I'd be happy to brew it for you.

I would love to ping you when I'm LV 20! Thanks so much for considering me :D
divider.png
@Lithiarch I don't need it for this fest, so it doesn't matter if I get it after the end of the fest. I always prefer to farm out my brewing, it just seems a waste if I do it otherwise!
@Lithiarch I don't need it for this fest, so it doesn't matter if I get it after the end of the fest. I always prefer to farm out my brewing, it just seems a waste if I do it otherwise!
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik

Sounds good! In that case, it'll be 1 White Slime, 1 Black Slime, 1 Silver Muck, 1 Gold Muck, and 5 Green Ooze, and 25k for the brew. It gives 6900 experience, which would get you 18k treasure from me. If that sounds good, then you can send over the items either now or when the fest starts and I will brew it for you after the first person's token.
@Xotik

Sounds good! In that case, it'll be 1 White Slime, 1 Black Slime, 1 Silver Muck, 1 Gold Muck, and 5 Green Ooze, and 25k for the brew. It gives 6900 experience, which would get you 18k treasure from me. If that sounds good, then you can send over the items either now or when the fest starts and I will brew it for you after the first person's token.
divider.png
@Lithiarch
Shoot me a ping when the first token is done and I'll send it over! Thanks!
@Lithiarch
Shoot me a ping when the first token is done and I'll send it over! Thanks!
ADb9Vnz.png
@Lithiarch
When you reach level 19/20, can you ping me? Thanks!
@Lithiarch
When you reach level 19/20, can you ping me? Thanks!
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@L1BR4

Sounds good! I will add you to the pinglist :)
@L1BR4

Sounds good! I will add you to the pinglist :)
divider.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16