Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] LF Brewers! My Mats, Your EXP!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 101 102
[center][size=6][b][u]Welcome to Cauldron Crazy![/u][/b][/size] [b][size=4][CLOSED FOR ENROLLMENT][/size][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36307369] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363074/36307369_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Hi I'm Electronica, master alchemist! You can call me Tron for short, but I need your help! My cauldron has been maxed out for quite a while now, and I have decided to pass on my experience to others so that they, too, may one day become as skilled as me! (I know that's a tall order, but I believe in you!) I'm always looking for something to brew - this is where you come in! When it comes to brewing, there's no such thing as too many cooks in the kitchen, right? So let's get started!" [size=5][b]What's This?[/b] [s]owo[/s][/size] This is a hub where I gather all users I've hired to use their cauldron! I've been jumping from thread to thread asking for things from individuals, but I figured this would be more convenient~ Here, members will be compiled into a pinglist and sorted by level and I will ping you if I need anything brewed. I get the product and you get the EXP! [size=5][b]How Does This Work?[/b][/size] [list] [*]If you are open to one of my brewing requests, ping me back @Jeevas to accept the order [*]Once I receive your ping, I will send you the mats and treasure required for the brew in a one-way Crossroads request [*]When you are done brewing, send me the finished product in a one-way CR [/list] And that's it! [size=5][b]What's in it for Me?[/b][/size] Well, EXP of course! But I do have a couple other incentives for you all... [list] [*]All members are welcome to use my cauldron! Just give me a ping and we'll see what we can work out ^^ Just send the materials and treasure! (However, I am not open for transmuting) [*]I have a [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2476251]store[/url] where I sell a lot of the items I brew, many of which will be thanks to you! Therefore, anyone who is a member and has brewed/transmuted for me at least 5 times will get a 25% discount on all items I sell! [*]I'll probably add more. I'm still figuring this thing out ^^; [/list] [size=5][b]How Do I Join?[/b][/size] Fill out this form, along with any other details you want me to know! For instance, if you prefer longer brews, etc. [code] @Jeevas [b]Username:[/b] [b]Cauldron Level:[/b] [b]Time Zone:[/b] +/-FR Time [b]Open to Transmute:[/b] Yes/No/Sometimes [b]Price per transmute:[/b] [b]Maximum #of transmutes per order:[/b] (default number I will send is 10) [b]Willing to Brew Fest Currency:[/b] Yes/No [/code] [b]A couple more things: [/b] [list] [*]I understand that transmuting doesn't yield that much EXP, so I will do my best to request it sparingly. I usually only make requests if I am low on one of my key ingredients *cough*purple sludge*cough* [*]Please accept CRs in a timely fashion. I have gotten my materials and my CRs mixed up in the past, so the fewer orders I have in my queue, the better. [*]That being said, please let me know if there's anything in your schedule that might cause a delay in any part of the process. I don't expect any of my orders to be completed in a rush, and I'm ok with waiting as long as I know what's going on ^^ [*]Feel free to give me a ping if you want something to do! I'll come up with something~ [*]My time zone is FR +3, and you can probably guarantee that I won't be online between 00:00 and 04:00 FRT, if not earlier. However, feel free to contact me or ask any questions at any other time! [/list]
Welcome to Cauldron Crazy!

[CLOSED FOR ENROLLMENT]

"Hi I'm Electronica, master alchemist! You can call me Tron for short, but I need your help! My cauldron has been maxed out for quite a while now, and I have decided to pass on my experience to others so that they, too, may one day become as skilled as me! (I know that's a tall order, but I believe in you!) I'm always looking for something to brew - this is where you come in! When it comes to brewing, there's no such thing as too many cooks in the kitchen, right? So let's get started!"

What's This? owo

This is a hub where I gather all users I've hired to use their cauldron! I've been jumping from thread to thread asking for things from individuals, but I figured this would be more convenient~

Here, members will be compiled into a pinglist and sorted by level and I will ping you if I need anything brewed. I get the product and you get the EXP!

How Does This Work?
  • If you are open to one of my brewing requests, ping me back @Jeevas to accept the order
  • Once I receive your ping, I will send you the mats and treasure required for the brew in a one-way Crossroads request
  • When you are done brewing, send me the finished product in a one-way CR

And that's it!

What's in it for Me?

Well, EXP of course! But I do have a couple other incentives for you all...
  • All members are welcome to use my cauldron! Just give me a ping and we'll see what we can work out ^^ Just send the materials and treasure! (However, I am not open for transmuting)
  • I have a store where I sell a lot of the items I brew, many of which will be thanks to you! Therefore, anyone who is a member and has brewed/transmuted for me at least 5 times will get a 25% discount on all items I sell!
  • I'll probably add more. I'm still figuring this thing out ^^;

How Do I Join?

Fill out this form, along with any other details you want me to know! For instance, if you prefer longer brews, etc.
Code:
@Jeevas [b]Username:[/b] [b]Cauldron Level:[/b] [b]Time Zone:[/b] +/-FR Time [b]Open to Transmute:[/b] Yes/No/Sometimes [b]Price per transmute:[/b] [b]Maximum #of transmutes per order:[/b] (default number I will send is 10) [b]Willing to Brew Fest Currency:[/b] Yes/No

A couple more things:
  • I understand that transmuting doesn't yield that much EXP, so I will do my best to request it sparingly. I usually only make requests if I am low on one of my key ingredients *cough*purple sludge*cough*
  • Please accept CRs in a timely fashion. I have gotten my materials and my CRs mixed up in the past, so the fewer orders I have in my queue, the better.
  • That being said, please let me know if there's anything in your schedule that might cause a delay in any part of the process. I don't expect any of my orders to be completed in a rush, and I'm ok with waiting as long as I know what's going on ^^
  • Feel free to give me a ping if you want something to do! I'll come up with something~
  • My time zone is FR +3, and you can probably guarantee that I won't be online between 00:00 and 04:00 FRT, if not earlier. However, feel free to contact me or ask any questions at any other time!
XZHBdwO.gif___Oh5fgzz.png___UjPne50.gif

Please let me know if you would like to be added to a pinglist, if you have entered a new level bracket, or would like to be removed from the pinglist. Also let me know if there are any errors I need to fix!

Please let me know if you would like to be added to a pinglist, if you have entered a new level bracket, or would like to be removed from the pinglist. Also let me know if there are any errors I need to fix!
AFFILIATES:

Mat Magicians run by UnhappyJoker (The inspiration for this group!)

The Alchemist Academy run by 1Sash1
AFFILIATES:

Mat Magicians run by UnhappyJoker (The inspiration for this group!)

The Alchemist Academy run by 1Sash1
Reserved
Reserved
@Oreosalad @ZephyrWindSpirit @securitr0n @Midna01 @rexcorvidae @Raebaa @Erikor @evapples @ArchnarQuibQuib @ThesFireflies @Irradiation

Decided to ping you guys cause you've been such a big help in the past! Feel free to apply! If you're not interested, then just have a great day ^^
@Oreosalad @ZephyrWindSpirit @securitr0n @Midna01 @rexcorvidae @Raebaa @Erikor @evapples @ArchnarQuibQuib @ThesFireflies @Irradiation

Decided to ping you guys cause you've been such a big help in the past! Feel free to apply! If you're not interested, then just have a great day ^^
@Jeevas
Username: JDonathan
Cauldron Level: 8
Time Zone: FR Time +15
Open to Transmute: Yes (depending on whether or not I'm busy that day)
Price per transmute: 1g/1kt (preference varies from time to time)
Maximum #of transmutes per order: 20

I'm working on two transmuting orders rn, should be done over the weekend, but I'm filling this out cause I'm definitely interested!
@Jeevas
Username: JDonathan
Cauldron Level: 8
Time Zone: FR Time +15
Open to Transmute: Yes (depending on whether or not I'm busy that day)
Price per transmute: 1g/1kt (preference varies from time to time)

I'm working on two transmuting orders rn, should be done over the weekend, but I'm filling this out cause I'm definitely interested!
Untitled-2.png
@Jeevas
Username: Samidare
Cauldron Level: 16
Time Zone: +15 FR Time
Open to Transmute: Sometimes - Usually I'm free, but I'll be busy for first few days/last day of Festival weeks because I have to brew skins/token for myself.
Price per transmute: 1kt/1g
@Jeevas
Username: Samidare
Cauldron Level: 16
Time Zone: +15 FR Time
Open to Transmute: Sometimes - Usually I'm free, but I'll be busy for first few days/last day of Festival weeks because I have to brew skins/token for myself.
Price per transmute: 1kt/1g
v0bd3FH.png
i'd be happy to help!

@Jeevas
Username: securitr0n
Cauldron Level: 17
Time Zone: +3 FR Time
Open to Transmute: Sometimes
Price per transmute: 1g/850t
Maximum #of transmutes per order: 50
i'd be happy to help!

@Jeevas
Username: securitr0n
Cauldron Level: 17
Time Zone: +3 FR Time
Open to Transmute: Sometimes
Maximum #of transmutes per order: 50
___ he/him • FR+3

> wishlist
> fandragons
@Jeevas
Username: excessnight
Cauldron Level: 14
Time Zone: +2 FR Time
Open to Transmute: Sometimes, exceptions are festivals. That's about it.
Maximum #of transmutes per order: 10

as an aside, I work a third shift job that is from 16:00-02:30 Monday through Thursday. I normally sleep throughout the day and on my days off, I'm normally trying to catch up on sleep. I can run various lengths on times on mats, depending on my energy level.
@Jeevas
Username: excessnight
Cauldron Level: 14
Time Zone: +2 FR Time
Open to Transmute: Sometimes, exceptions are festivals. That's about it.
Maximum #of transmutes per order: 10

as an aside, I work a third shift job that is from 16:00-02:30 Monday through Thursday. I normally sleep throughout the day and on my days off, I'm normally trying to catch up on sleep. I can run various lengths on times on mats, depending on my energy level.
@Jeevas
Username: Midna01
Cauldron Level: 18
Time Zone: +9 FR Time
Open to Transmute: No

I'm absolutely here for your long term brewing needs :D
@Jeevas
Username: Midna01
Cauldron Level: 18
Time Zone: +9 FR Time
Open to Transmute: No

I'm absolutely here for your long term brewing needs :D