Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] coli grinding @ 35k/half hour
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LPRtY65.png[/img][/center] [b]6/19/2019:[/b] closed again, working through last order might re-open after Brightshine Jubilee but idk [center]=========================[/center] Want to go out exploring, but don't have the time or means to do so? Want some awesome loot and treasure, but would rather someone else do it for you? Well, for a fair price and a bit of patience, we'll go and explore the world [i]for you![/i] And that means gathering turns & coliseum grinding! [center]========================= [u]Gathering Turns![/u][/center] [center][item=Shadowbinder's Tears][item=Glass Knife][item=Iron Gear][/center] [b]Gathering turns are 2.5k apiece![/b] That's 12.5k for 5 turns, 25k for 10 turns, and 38k for 15. All gathering types are level 40, which means lots of high-value items and quality food drops! Just say the Gathering type you want, and the region to do it in, and we'll get to work! You keep everything that might turn up, whether that's food, familiars, chests or eggs! [center]========================= [u]Order Form[/u][/center] [b]Gathering Type & Turns of Each:[/b] (This can be multiple types!) [b]Region/s:[/b] (Please specify where if you're ordering multiple gathering types!) [b]Notes:[/b] (Anything specific you're looking for, or want omitted?) [center]========================= [gathering orders go here] [/center]
LPRtY65.png

6/19/2019: closed again, working through last order
might re-open after Brightshine Jubilee but idk
=========================

Want to go out exploring, but don't have the time or means to do so? Want some awesome loot and treasure, but would rather someone else do it for you?
Well, for a fair price and a bit of patience, we'll go and explore the world for you! And that means gathering turns & coliseum grinding!

Gathering Turns!
Shadowbinder's Tears Glass Knife Iron Gear

Gathering turns are 2.5k apiece!

That's 12.5k for 5 turns, 25k for 10 turns, and 38k for 15.

All gathering types are level 40, which means lots of high-value items and quality food drops!

Just say the Gathering type you want, and the region to do it in, and we'll get to work! You keep everything that might turn up, whether that's food, familiars, chests or eggs!

Order Form

Gathering Type & Turns of Each: (This can be multiple types!)
Region/s: (Please specify where if you're ordering multiple gathering types!)
Notes: (Anything specific you're looking for, or want omitted?)

[gathering orders go here]
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
plague_1.png - gathering turns & coli grinding shop
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
[center]========================= [u]Coliseum Grinding![/u] [item=Tracker Engine][item=Kamaitachi Blades][item=Shimmering Cloth][/center] At the moment, we offer [b]35k/half hour[/b] rates for any venue, even Golem Workshop. You get [u]all[/u] the drops unless you specify otherwise, and if you only want the (potential) really good stuff, we can talk about it and work out a price! [center]========================= [u]Rules![/u][/center] [LIST] [*] You can order up to two full hours of grinding! [*] You pay only once your order has been fulfilled; you will receive 2 or more Two-Way Crossroads offers containing your loot. Messages will be attached with information on your order and how much you need to pay. [*] Rights are reserved to break up longer sessions with breaks. Your order will be fulfilled in time, don't worry! [*] All dragons have the standard 127STR / Scratch+Eliminate+Rally / Ambush x2 kit.. except for my Crystal Pools team, which is statted to OHKO all non-boss spawns in that venue. [*] Runs of Golem Workshop are done with 2 melee dragons and 1 healer dragon. This minimalizes the need to restart my run, and allows me to successfully kill bosses. [/LIST] [center]========================= [u]Disclaimer![/u] Lucrative results cannot be guaranteed from any run in the coliseum, as all drops are RNG-based. While there is a high chance that decent amounts of time in most venues [i]will[/i] yield valuables, you are paying for grinding time, not necessarily for guaranteed results. Additionally, keep in mind that higher-level venues may yield less loot than lower-level ones, with battles sometimes taking longer than usual due to enemy stats! Please take this into account when choosing what venue you want to be explored. [center]========================= [u]Order Form[/u][/center] [b]Venue:[/b] (Which venue?) [b]Total Time:[/b] (How long?) [b]Notes:[/b] (If you want anything in particular. Otherwise, leave blank.) [center]========================= 1. Dohmalore / Golem Workshop / 2 hours / all drops* 2. [No more orders right now, please!] * something something inquire if I find something I'd like to keep [/center]

Coliseum Grinding!

Tracker Engine Kamaitachi Blades Shimmering Cloth

At the moment, we offer 35k/half hour rates for any venue, even Golem Workshop.

You get all the drops unless you specify otherwise, and if you only want the (potential) really good stuff, we can talk about it and work out a price!

Rules!
  • You can order up to two full hours of grinding!
  • You pay only once your order has been fulfilled; you will receive 2 or more Two-Way Crossroads offers containing your loot. Messages will be attached with information on your order and how much you need to pay.
  • Rights are reserved to break up longer sessions with breaks. Your order will be fulfilled in time, don't worry!
  • All dragons have the standard 127STR / Scratch+Eliminate+Rally / Ambush x2 kit.. except for my Crystal Pools team, which is statted to OHKO all non-boss spawns in that venue.
  • Runs of Golem Workshop are done with 2 melee dragons and 1 healer dragon. This minimalizes the need to restart my run, and allows me to successfully kill bosses.

Disclaimer!

Lucrative results cannot be guaranteed from any run in the coliseum, as all drops are RNG-based. While there is a high chance that decent amounts of time in most venues will yield valuables, you are paying for grinding time, not necessarily for guaranteed results.

Additionally, keep in mind that higher-level venues may yield less loot than lower-level ones, with battles sometimes taking longer than usual due to enemy stats! Please take this into account when choosing what venue you want to be explored.

Order Form

Venue: (Which venue?)
Total Time: (How long?)
Notes: (If you want anything in particular. Otherwise, leave blank.)

1. Dohmalore / Golem Workshop / 2 hours / all drops*
2. [No more orders right now, please!]

* something something inquire if I find something I'd like to keep
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
[ Extra post just in case.
Okay, you can post now! ]
[ Extra post just in case.
Okay, you can post now! ]
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Venue: Waterway
Total Time: 1 hour
Notes: I'd like all drops please :)
Venue: Waterway
Total Time: 1 hour
Notes: I'd like all drops please :)
@Snusmumriken

Yes indeed! I'll get right on that, I'll send you the CR(s) when I'm done!
@Snusmumriken

Yes indeed! I'll get right on that, I'll send you the CR(s) when I'm done!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Venue: Golem Workshop
Total Time: 1 Hour
Notes: I was wondering if I could get a half hour session with a healer and a half hour session without a healer (Trying to see which would be better in the future) and I'd like all drops please
Venue: Golem Workshop
Total Time: 1 Hour
Notes: I was wondering if I could get a half hour session with a healer and a half hour session without a healer (Trying to see which would be better in the future) and I'd like all drops please
Rehauling My Lair
@DarkenedAuras

So 30m with a healer and 30m without? Sure thing!
I'll try to keep the drops recorded separately for each round for reference.
@DarkenedAuras

So 30m with a healer and 30m without? Sure thing!
I'll try to keep the drops recorded separately for each round for reference.
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
Great Thank you :)
Great Thank you :)
Rehauling My Lair
@Marine
Venue: Bamboo Falls and Volcanic Vents
Total Time: 1 hour each
Notes: All drops please!
@Marine
Venue: Bamboo Falls and Volcanic Vents
Total Time: 1 hour each
Notes: All drops please!
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@AsherAstra

Sure thing!

@squidneytwo

Can do! You'll have to wait a bit for me to finish this other session, and two hours might take a bit due to breaks being needed on my end, but I'll get on it asap!
@AsherAstra

Sure thing!

@squidneytwo

Can do! You'll have to wait a bit for me to finish this other session, and two hours might take a bit due to breaks being needed on my end, but I'll get on it asap!
4Gh3xRo.png
MUYNhfy.png
sD0LDRK.png
bYt72YT.png

PRICTGJ.png
- plaguedom shop

- item sales
- g1 sales
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9