Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Food at 20t per point
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 435 436
I'm selling all food types - insects, meat, seafood, and plants - for 20t per food point! Just ping me with what kinds of food you want and how much of each. If you'd rather pay in gems, I take gems at a 1:1000t ratio.

To be fair for everyone, food is sold on a first-come-first-served basis - first person to ask for food gets the food. I can ping you when food stores are replenished if you ask. If you would like to be pinged when I have food stacks available, just subscribe to the pinglist below!

Food points available
Insects: 0
Meat: 200
Seafood: 0
Plants: 300

If you'd rather buy in full stacks, here are what stacks I have available:

Insects

Meat
2pt x 1

Seafood

Plants
3pt x 1

I'll do my best to keep this post updated with how much food I have available!
I'm selling all food types - insects, meat, seafood, and plants - for 20t per food point! Just ping me with what kinds of food you want and how much of each. If you'd rather pay in gems, I take gems at a 1:1000t ratio.

To be fair for everyone, food is sold on a first-come-first-served basis - first person to ask for food gets the food. I can ping you when food stores are replenished if you ask. If you would like to be pinged when I have food stacks available, just subscribe to the pinglist below!

Food points available
Insects: 0
Meat: 200
Seafood: 0
Plants: 300

If you'd rather buy in full stacks, here are what stacks I have available:

Insects

Meat
2pt x 1

Seafood

Plants
3pt x 1

I'll do my best to keep this post updated with how much food I have available!
Na5WGHa.png
Updated first post with more food!
Updated first post with more food!
Na5WGHa.png
Available food has been updated!
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Hey! I’d love to buy some food!
I’d love to take 4,250 food points of Meat, Seafood, and Insects. Which should be 85kt per type, so 255kt total? Would you take gems for that? I think it would be 300 by your ratio.
@tigressRising

Hey! I’d love to buy some food!
I’d love to take 4,250 food points of Meat, Seafood, and Insects. Which should be 85kt per type, so 255kt total? Would you take gems for that? I think it would be 300 by your ratio.
@toastings Sounds right to me! I'll send you a CR with the food.
@toastings Sounds right to me! I'll send you a CR with the food.
Na5WGHa.png
@tigressRising

Sounds great! c: I eagerly await your CR
@tigressRising

Sounds great! c: I eagerly await your CR
@tigressRising Could I get 5 stacks of 2pt seafood, 5 stacks of 2pt meat, 5 stacks of 2pt insect?
@tigressRising Could I get 5 stacks of 2pt seafood, 5 stacks of 2pt meat, 5 stacks of 2pt insect?
CjE0eII.jpg
oie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png
@squidneytwo I'm afraid I don't have the exact stacks you're looking for, but I can offer you 1 stack of 2pt seafood and 2 stacks of 4pt seafood, 1 stack of 2pt meat and 2 stacks of 4pt meat, and 3 stacks of 2pt insect and 1 stack of 4pt insect! The food point totals should add up to the same amount.
@squidneytwo I'm afraid I don't have the exact stacks you're looking for, but I can offer you 1 stack of 2pt seafood and 2 stacks of 4pt seafood, 1 stack of 2pt meat and 2 stacks of 4pt meat, and 3 stacks of 2pt insect and 1 stack of 4pt insect! The food point totals should add up to the same amount.
Na5WGHa.png
Na5WGHa.png
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 435 436