Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [HUB] The Community Gem Exchange
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40
finally added myself to the lists!
finally added myself to the lists!
Lichtdrache.gif
Okay, this is cool!
Okay, this is cool!
@vihuff, what do you think of adding a link to this thread to the spreadsheet? Thanks for centralizing gem trade!
@vihuff, what do you think of adding a link to this thread to the spreadsheet? Thanks for centralizing gem trade!
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree
You ask and you shall receive.
@nuttysaladtree
You ask and you shall receive.
Ribbon1.pngRibbon2.pngRibbon3.png
Bump, cuz this got to page 3!
Bump, cuz this got to page 3!
72MTZgG.png duZlnPN.png

Lair Cleanout!
Dergs I'm looking for!

Finally added myself to the list. I'm consistently looking for good prices to buy gems. :)
Finally added myself to the list. I'm consistently looking for good prices to buy gems. :)
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
I sell dragons from my hatchery. Will train them (or your dragons) as well! HATCHERY
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
Please sell me your Gems! or buy my coli grind service!
I'm saving for that Sprite
@MystikWolf are you buying gems now? i just found this hub and im very much in need of some treasure for a lair expansion :D
@MystikWolf are you buying gems now? i just found this hub and im very much in need of some treasure for a lair expansion :D
@Rheannon

Sure! I only have enough for 60G right now though ^^; Send a CR if you're okat with 1:840t
@Rheannon

Sure! I only have enough for 60G right now though ^^; Send a CR if you're okat with 1:840t
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
I sell dragons from my hatchery. Will train them (or your dragons) as well! HATCHERY
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
@MystikWolf Ill send a cr and thanks im in the process of trying to figure out how to add myself to the sheet lol.
@MystikWolf Ill send a cr and thanks im in the process of trying to figure out how to add myself to the sheet lol.
@Rheannon

I'll also be online for about an hour after rollover, grinding the Coli. I'll have more treasure later to purchase more gems :)
@Rheannon

I'll also be online for about an hour after rollover, grinding the Coli. I'll have more treasure later to purchase more gems :)
vvv GRAND RE-OPENING vvv
^^^ GRAND RE-OPENING ^^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40