Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Free Lvl25 Brewing (instant fest brews!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43
[center][color=black] Open | [b]Closed[/b] Thread has been moved [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2718292]here[/url]! Hello! No need to ping me, I am subscribed. This thread is first [b]post[/b] first serve, then by first [b]reply[/b]. If I don’t get a response, then the next user goes first. [img]https://imgur.com/PPIWp7g.png[/img] [color=black] I do [b]3 orders[/b] at a time. Festival orders will take higher priority than normal orders, apologies for any inconvenience this might cause! If I have many similar orders, I will only keep on hand what’s needed for the [b]first[/b] order. If I don’t accept your cr immediately, please don’t get mad at me; I do this for the sake of organization. [quote=Updates] November 26: I am no longer accepting orders for festival currency (except for the 20x brew. Forgot about that ^^’) and prismatic tokens. Skins are still available. March 3: Short brews and transmutations are no longer available. Short brews are defined as [b]less than 4 hours[/b] to brew. I have chosen to do this because most of my orders are for the longer brews (genes, apparel, etc.) and my schedule no longer allows me to check the cauldron as frequently. March 5: Instant brewing has been added! Scroll down to see more info. [/quote] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=view&id=371610&tab=dragon&did=42135968][img]https://i.imgur.com/esISD1t.png[/img][/url][nextcol][size=4]A list of [b]available[/b] brews is linked in the left. Festival items are not listed (except for the Prismatic Token). The items needed are linked to in the right. [/size][nextcol][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2135917][img]https://i.imgur.com/kNkOHu2.png[/img][/url][/columns] [/center] [rule] [columns][size=4][b]Slots[/b][/size][color=transparent].............................................[/color] 1. klee 2. 3. [nextcol][size=4][b]Waiting List/Pending[/b][/size][color=transparent]...........[/color] [/columns] [rule] [center] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/festive/new.png[/img] [b]Instant Brewing[/b] These are items that do not need brewing time. All you need to do is send a two-way crossroads with the needed items, and I will attach the finished product. No waiting needed! [quote=no fest currency available] See you on Wavecrest! [size=1][size=1][size=1][size=1][color=transparent]Messengers Scrolls are available for instant brewing! These are only applicable to the 20x brew (1 Copper Muck, 1 Grey Slime, and 200 treasure).[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size] [b]Stock: 0[/b] [/quote] Available Items: [item=peridot roundhorn] [/center] [rule] [size=3][b]Ping when shop reopens:[/b][/size] Kataracts [s][b]Ping when transmutations reopen:[/b] Sssargon, xxDoxxie, Mortca, SwampQween, Peyp, Orii[/s] [b]Completed Orders (repeat customers are still listed once):[/b] Horseesill, Lunalii, RaptorQueen, squidneytwo, UnhappyJoker, Mirna, LucidWhispers, Peyp, KleinFye, Rulanir, Foxe, ravynfyre, Shidoo, xxDoxxie, Drag0n5, Jeana, ArmourGeek, Sherushi, jbapple, Valikor, PumpkinPepper, Mortca, Jussie, IzzyLightwood721, luckygrace99, TrissyCat, Ankhr, yeehawbuckaroo, Ggirl, jadeturtle13, Huntess, mstrashprincess, Feverchild, raclette, Aenyl, Mystyic, Ytia, VoxxVoleur, Kataracts, AbyssalCosmo, Okiastar, Oleaster, QueenAltari, ProbablyAlien, yall, Lethia, Feverchild, femboyy, Ashki, FireHeartSong, gracegraceplant, Narelle, aelith, RobotCorsair, Starcloud, DivineLucious, Terato, Rhodochrom, GuardianDragonak

Open | Closed
Thread has been moved here!

Hello! No need to ping me, I am subscribed.

This thread is first post first serve, then by first reply. If I don’t get a response, then the next user goes first.
PPIWp7g.png

I do 3 orders at a time. Festival orders will take higher priority than normal orders, apologies for any inconvenience this might cause!

If I have many similar orders, I will only keep on hand what’s needed for the first order. If I don’t accept your cr immediately, please don’t get mad at me; I do this for the sake of organization.

Updates wrote:
November 26: I am no longer accepting orders for festival currency (except for the 20x brew. Forgot about that ^^’) and prismatic tokens. Skins are still available.
March 3: Short brews and transmutations are no longer available. Short brews are defined as less than 4 hours to brew. I have chosen to do this because most of my orders are for the longer brews (genes, apparel, etc.) and my schedule no longer allows me to check the cauldron as frequently.
March 5: Instant brewing has been added! Scroll down to see more info.
esISD1t.png A list of available brews is linked in the left. Festival items are not listed (except for the Prismatic Token). The items needed are linked to in the right. kNkOHu2.png

Slots.............................................

1. klee

Waiting List/Pending...........

new.png Instant Brewing

These are items that do not need brewing time. All you need to do is send a two-way crossroads with the needed items, and I will attach the finished product. No waiting needed!
no fest currency available wrote:
See you on Wavecrest!
Messengers Scrolls are available for instant brewing! These are only applicable to the 20x brew (1 Copper Muck, 1 Grey Slime, and 200 treasure).
Stock: 0

Available Items:
Peridot Roundhorn

Ping when shop reopens: Kataracts
Ping when transmutations reopen: Sssargon, xxDoxxie, Mortca, SwampQween, Peyp, Orii

Completed Orders (repeat customers are still listed once): Horseesill, Lunalii, RaptorQueen, squidneytwo, UnhappyJoker, Mirna, LucidWhispers, Peyp, KleinFye, Rulanir, Foxe, ravynfyre, Shidoo, xxDoxxie, Drag0n5, Jeana, ArmourGeek, Sherushi, jbapple, Valikor, PumpkinPepper, Mortca, Jussie, IzzyLightwood721, luckygrace99, TrissyCat, Ankhr, yeehawbuckaroo, Ggirl, jadeturtle13, Huntess, mstrashprincess, Feverchild, raclette, Aenyl, Mystyic, Ytia, VoxxVoleur, Kataracts, AbyssalCosmo, Okiastar, Oleaster, QueenAltari, ProbablyAlien, yall, Lethia, Feverchild, femboyy, Ashki, FireHeartSong, gracegraceplant, Narelle, aelith, RobotCorsair, Starcloud, DivineLucious, Terato, Rhodochrom, GuardianDragonak
Oasis Songbird .And then the sea swept in, and left us all speechless...
. Wishlist... Sales/Trades... Grab Bags
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
Hello! I'd love to get 30 items transmuted! could I send you the items with half payment and send you the other half after you're finished?
Hello! I'd love to get 30 items transmuted! could I send you the items with half payment and send you the other half after you're finished?
1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom_dbtl9m8_by_horseesill-dbtp62y.png
@Horseesill Yup! That works!
@Horseesill Yup! That works!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash I’d like to get 30 items transmuted too :)
@SeiyreSlash I’d like to get 30 items transmuted too :)
@Lunalii Sure!
@Lunalii Sure!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
^
^
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@SeiyreSlash I’d like to buy 30 transmutions please
@SeiyreSlash I’d like to buy 30 transmutions please
;)
@RaptorQueen Sure!
@RaptorQueen Sure!
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
@RaptorQueen have I received any items to transmute from you, or am I just a bit scatterbrained after grinding?
@RaptorQueen have I received any items to transmute from you, or am I just a bit scatterbrained after grinding?
. Skin/Accent Grab Bags
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43